Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2015, 12:59 AM   #41
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

My belief is simple...
I believe i'm an from the tribe of Judah, which makes me one of the children of isreal..
which means, i was born under the curse written of in the bible
the curse of what would happen to isreal if they didn't follow the laws given to them by moses...
which they didn't
the scarifice of animals could not wash away the sins of our nation,
the covenant was broken, so we remain under the curses
but hope can in Jesus or yashaya( the word Savior in hebrew) scarificed himself for the sins of my fore fathers, and my sins as well
Now there's a new covenant, and the laws aren't going to be enforced like before, where you'd be stoned to death appone breaking them while you're still alive
Rather, those they bring themselve under the rod of aaron on they're own will truely have the laws written in their heart, which i have done
and i believe my reward will be bestoyed apone me in the world to come..as for this current world?
The the earth has been given into the hands of th wicked..<-that is scripture word for word...

look around who'has the world in they're hand? who's running the world, what group or groups of people are running this world? the bible says they are wicked
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 01:15 AM   #42
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
I'm saying, who cares.

There is a large planet orbiting the sun, there is likely way more in massive orbits ranging from tiny to gigantic. What is significant with planet X specifically. Do you believe it is another civilization? I'm saying, given this video's facts on it's potential orbit, no living and breathing thing can feasibly exist right? It's like dropping an ice cube in a volcano only in reverse. It is simply too far away from the sun to sustain civilization. If, and when I say if I mean there is mos def, a planet the houses living civilizations on plane with ours if not greater, they are not in our solar system as they are not in the habitable zone
ok, let me ask you a question..

looking at it from my Prostective

If angels/aliens came down from heaven and sleep with women and created giant, from what planet did these angels/aliens come from?

THe acient writting say they saw them decent out of heaven, so they came from outter space, from what planet?

I've come across some old writting of King Solomon, one of them is called 'Testament of Solomon'

It's solomon's testimony of how he captured all the deomons, and had them tell him what planet and star systems they came from, and then he ordered them to help build the first temple to God in Jerusalam, which no man could have ever duplicated because demons help build it.

I say that to say this, life as YOU know it may not beable to live on those planets, but life come in many forms and it is possible..
Old 07-11-2015, 01:50 AM   #43
Ronin
#MAGA

Battle Record: 0-1

Ronin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
My belief is simple...
I believe i'm an from the tribe of Judah, which makes me one of the children of isreal..
which means, i was born under the curse written of in the bible
the curse of what would happen to isreal if they didn't follow the laws given to them by moses...
which they didn't
the scarifice of animals could not wash away the sins of our nation,
the covenant was broken, so we remain under the curses
but hope can in Jesus or yashaya( the word Savior in hebrew) scarificed himself for the sins of my fore fathers, and my sins as well
Now there's a new covenant, and the laws aren't going to be enforced like before, where you'd be stoned to death appone breaking them while you're still alive
Rather, those they bring themselve under the rod of aaron on they're own will truely have the laws written in their heart, which i have done
and i believe my reward will be bestoyed apone me in the world to come..as for this current world?
The the earth has been given into the hands of th wicked..<-that is scripture word for word...

look around who'has the world in they're hand? who's running the world, what group or groups of people are running this world? the bible says they are wicked
I've never seen jesus's name translated to yashaya. I have 'the scripture' which is the bible in direct translation from Hebrew to English and its yeshua, the most popular translation, or yohoshua or yahushua.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:10 AM   #44
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Yahweh

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 02:16 AM   #45
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 02:19 AM   #46
Urban Dialect

i think we're talking about dialect, i guess mine is URban
the angel said "he shall be called Savior"
however you pronounce the word 'savior' in 'ancient phoenician' is his name..
that was the point i was trying to make
Old 07-11-2015, 07:42 AM   #47
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

This thread makes my head hurt.

I don't even know where to begin.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote