User Tag List

Old 11-13-2019, 01:04 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Post some good music orther than rap you listen to

Thers a whole world out there...

Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 01:08 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Old 11-13-2019, 01:43 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

lets go, I don't listen to anything anymore the people who I hang out in real life arent' really giving me too many options..... and I don't fuck around with people

for @Diode.

lets go

Old 11-13-2019, 01:45 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

and @Diode I know you've never heard this but you'd love it... its mad cool... check it out
Old 11-13-2019, 02:48 AM   #5
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 03:07 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I just looked and listened to that for 1:10 or so, thats the type of shit that I like... I'm black and from the hood... these days I don't know what you would call me or how I grew up.. you could call it poor but it wasnt poor I had jordans almost every year I wish I remembered those years.. I ate fine, I never went hungry... I was way better educated than people I was around because my dad is a freak of nature as fare as things.. and my mom was too.. but I graduated hs in 2006... my brother shot himself in the head in 2008, and a year before that my brother was shot to death in broad daylight harlem... and no one gave a fuck.. I understand he shouldn't have been there and I know what he was doing, but no one cares.... other than me and my family
Old 11-13-2019, 03:08 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

no money for it
Old 11-13-2019, 03:11 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

ive got something for you.... give me one second
Old 11-13-2019, 03:14 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking