Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2018, 02:47 AM   #1
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future
Default "Hope You Understand" First track off Finny Does Dallas.

https://soundcloud.com/isaac-meyer-3...you-understand
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:01 AM   #2
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

Killer beat, killer hook. Very dope song
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 03:32 AM   #3
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Thank you, sir.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:03 AM   #4
15th

15th has a brilliant future15th has a brilliant future15th has a brilliant future15th has a brilliant future15th has a brilliant future15th has a brilliant future15th has a brilliant future15th has a brilliant future15th has a brilliant future15th has a brilliant future15th has a brilliant future

This was real. I can tell this came from somewhere deep. Chorus was legit. Your voice sounds like bubba sparkz. Flow and emotion was just right.. i can dig this.

Only thing i didnt like is that duck lips pic. You need to nix that hahah
15th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 05:39 PM   #5
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

This was actually good. Props
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 05:50 PM   #6
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Appreciate the looks.
Old 03-02-2018, 05:59 PM   #7
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

I mean this was cool

Good midtier rappin
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:36 PM   #8
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
I mean this was cool

Good midtier rappin
Lol as opposed to uppertier text rapping? Yeah, I'll take it.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:16 PM   #9
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

wat u want me to say?

it was cool. Ill give u real feed n if u ever hope to make it sumwhere ull listen

mic prescense is good and thats ur shining point. now play with it. riding the beat wise ur good. each would rate 7/10 on this. why? because beyond showin you can do it theres no personality behind it. no originality. Its just an average track bro and in that aspect its cool.

i mean wat audience/demographic u goin for? theres not enuff grit in ur voice for the streets. not lyrical enough for backpackers. not hype enough for the club. its not gettin the bitches wet. I could see this maybe vibin with suburban/emo kids but you wuld have to push it out hard in those areas n it costs to get shows booked around those type of neighborhoods.

what is your target audience? every label is goin to examine this.. its how they predict what they think you would sell. figure that out then go from there.

but if ur just aimin to be an alright forum rapper to show a track here n there then forget everything I just said cuz ur good bro. better than most even.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:03 PM   #10
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
wat u want me to say?

it was cool. Ill give u real feed n if u ever hope to make it sumwhere ull listen

mic prescense is good and thats ur shining point. now play with it. riding the beat wise ur good. each would rate 7/10 on this. why? because beyond showin you can do it theres no personality behind it. no originality. Its just an average track bro and in that aspect its cool.

i mean wat audience/demographic u goin for? theres not enuff grit in ur voice for the streets. not lyrical enough for backpackers. not hype enough for the club. its not gettin the bitches wet. I could see this maybe vibin with suburban/emo kids but you wuld have to push it out hard in those areas n it costs to get shows booked around those type of neighborhoods.

what is your target audience? every label is goin to examine this.. its how they predict what they think you would sell. figure that out then go from there.

but if ur just aimin to be an alright forum rapper to show a track here n there then forget everything I just said cuz ur good bro. better than most even.
I wrote this for my son. If people listen and like it that's a bonus. I just didn't understand the jab. It's not like I'm trying to be super lyrical, I never am. I rap because I like to do it. I gave up on blowing up a long time ago.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:49 PM   #11
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

beats pretty dope

don't like the delivery or lyrics tho but im gonna wait til the hook. bar before the hook was cool, good transition. hooks aight. i like it the second time through better for whatever reason. second verse starts better. beat drop is nice. basically the production is carrying this song for me. you sound dope sometimes then other times its just too simple. second verse ended cool. hook grows on me but i think your presence was low in the start and then at other times it came through. but if i didnt know you i'd turn it off after the first bar so open it up doper

up your pen game a little, play with the flows more often

if you started the first verse better i think it would have some appeal overall
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 11:56 PM   #12
Nick James
death to amen

well man its cool.. im not tryin to shit on ur track tbr.

this is definitly good enough to show off to friends and family.

i think it qualifies for that signature deep track on the last spot of the album. what you do with the rest of it will determine the direction it goes.

I wuldnt give up on 'blowin up' tho. the definition to that is vague and varied.. you can do shows in your area and collect enough revenue to kick back and enjoy the job title of rapper. you have the foundation set in place to be somethin actually really good.. just takes dedication to continue improvin.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:14 AM   #13
Sunny

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

Better compare to other verses
Sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:25 AM   #14
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Yooo, this was dope af, dude. Definitely my vibe but I agree with Nick on that last bonus track type of vibe tho, he didn't take a jab at you btw, he was just giving some advice and I agree with most of it as you got lots of potential and can grow even further from here if you don't lay it all to rest yet. It's a cool closure to an album. This some heartfelt shit too, keep it up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 03-03-2018 at 02:28 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 06:54 AM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i dug this. probably your best track to date. my only advice is if you drop songs do it like this and not the youtube rough drafts lol

but word keep banging out finny
Old 03-03-2018, 04:38 PM   #16
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yea i dug this. probably your best track to date. my only advice is if you drop songs do it like this and not the youtube rough drafts lol

but word keep banging out finny
Haven't gotten started on those yet. But I might do one today.
Appreciate it homie.
Old 03-03-2018, 04:51 PM   #17
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I like this
Old 03-03-2018, 05:30 PM   #18
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Thank you, sir.
So if ur recording now andnits halfway decent like this. Id be down to send u a verse to use for a collab if you can mix my shit on ur end.

Ut something together and i would drop a second verse or third or whateber. Not a first tho. Would rather vibe off ur shit and go in. Ud have to send me ur recorded shit over the beat so i can feed from it obv. JS..been looking for a reason to record. This could help

Maybe..

Last edited by Geno; 03-03-2018 at 05:35 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 06:23 PM   #19
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Dude, I can come up with a hook and a verse easily, it's when I have to write two verses that gets tricky. I've got several songs I need to sit down and just record, but this project is pretty important to me that I finish. So it would actually help if I had some guest appearances. Lol