Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-13-2018, 11:16 AM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Aight cool. I just wanted to make sure that you were not slippin. Have a great day.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 11:22 AM   #42
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Same to you, bro! God bless!
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 11:34 AM   #43
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

I rest my case
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:01 PM   #44
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmao
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:46 PM   #45
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

@veritas I was also in approximately touched as a youth

Hope your days going splendid
Old 11-13-2018, 01:20 PM   #46
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
@veritas I was also in approximately touched as a youth

Hope your days going splendid
I am glad that you are psychologically strong enough to have worked through it to where you can speak on it. That vulnerability is strength.

It is. And I pray yours is as wel Victor. Btw, Victor Gonzales just took over the world in the next novel lol
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-13-2018, 01:31 PM   #47
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

V, what’s your reasoning for thinking destro is “running away”from god or “refusing” god?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 02:27 PM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Well just the facts of the case.

Jude tells me God has never manifested himself to him. Never. Not once.

Then I start praying that God would deal with Jude. Would work with him.

Then while listening to a message I was preaching about the very topic on cd from the previous week I see the train.

What are the chances?

Then Jude says it means nothing to him. This goes back to the passage I quoted from Ezekiel 2
Old 11-13-2018, 02:40 PM   #49
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Omg
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 02:51 PM   #50
veritas
HALL OF FAME

What?
Old 11-13-2018, 02:57 PM   #51
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jit View Post
Amen bout to get the Bags diagnosis
don't say my fucking name you weak emotional loser
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 03:17 PM   #52
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
don't say my fucking name you weak emotional loser
bags
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 03:42 PM   #53
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Birds in the trap?
Old 11-13-2018, 03:57 PM   #54
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

while i do not believe in mere coincidence, that does not mean the cause we attribute to the effect is always accurate.

but here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Well just the facts of the case.

Jude tells me God has never manifested himself to him. Never. Not once.

Then I start praying that God would deal with Jude. Would work with him.

Then while listening to a message I was preaching about the very topic on cd from the previous week I see the train.

What are the chances?

Then Jude says it means nothing to him. This goes back to the passage I quoted from Ezekiel 2
why would YOU seeing the train mean anything to HIM?

trappings of the Ego?

also i suggest God does not manifest "himself", but that we are God manifest. and so we manifest accordingly.

and on the subject of niggas not hearing God..."the lips of wisdom are closed except to the ears of understanding".

if you know, you know. the fool who persists in his folly and all that.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #55
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Wrong. Me taking shots at someone like YOU would fit this logic, tho.

The irony in this post, my man.

EDIT: Let me elaborate for, Zelph. NOW, How would me taking a shot at one of NC's all stars fit this logic? How does taking a shot at one of NC more popular figures gain me any "rep" as you claim? Wouldn't that more or so obtain negative attention, if anything?

Me attacking someone like you - an NC reject would fit your logic, as in - attempt to gain "rep" for sure tho. Because like myself, you fall in to the reject population of NC.

Fair?
lmao I’m interested in who you view as NC all stars tbh

ain’t none of these guys celebs to me, they’re like regulars at the bar I converse with

usually we’re pleasant enough to each other but things get out of hand on occasion
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:44 PM   #56
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao I’m interested in who you view as NC all stars tbh

ain’t none of these guys celebs to me, they’re like regulars at the bar I converse with

usually we’re pleasant enough to each other but things get out of hand on occasion
Fuck ya mother.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:59 PM   #57
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
while i do not believe in mere coincidence, that does not mean the cause we attribute to the effect is always accurate.

but here...

why would YOU seeing the train mean anything to HIM?

trappings of the Ego?

also i suggest God does not manifest "himself", but that we are God manifest. and so we manifest accordingly.

and on the subject of niggas not hearing God..."the lips of wisdom are closed except to the ears of understanding".

if you know, you know. the fool who persists in his folly and all that.

Me seeing the train to show him how God works. I thought that was obvious sir?
Old 11-13-2018, 05:21 PM   #58
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I'm a fucking NC all star.

4 lyfe.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 06:00 PM   #59
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Is the hierarchy based upon politics or competence or both or neither?

If I am an all star why? If you are not, why?
Old 11-13-2018, 10:34 PM   #60
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Egooooo

Also is the title intended to be shorthand for JUDE TO THREAD or is it more of a sequel like Jude 2: Thread

Tags
hey jude, jesus put it there, shout out the judicial branch, shout outs to jude law, vic got fucked by dic