Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
He’s telling me how ppl in real life feel about me now

This is disturbing
You said that this is you in real life

There is no other outcome of your behavior other than: loser.

No skills to speak of
No accomplishments

Your life encapsulated is the preface to a story of lisps and loneliness that ends in a cliche suicide.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:53 PM   #162
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

If I was a fat ginger CPU nerd how would it end ?
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:58 PM   #163
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I was a fat ginger CPU nerd how would it end ?
Happily married

Legacy

Innovator

and all around great guy

Similar story for most people with real skill sets that aren’t just text battles and snarky attitudes
Old 08-07-2018, 05:36 PM   #164
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Idk about all around great guy lol ur anecdotes speak otherwise, at least at a younger age.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 05:37 PM   #165
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lmao gone
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:05 PM   #166
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Well fuck you two
Old 08-07-2018, 06:46 PM   #167
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
the purpose of a forum is to either interact with or to observe/ingest the opinions/content of other people. it cannot, at its core, be a solo function. some level of social construct is created - even if you just lurk.

if anyone is here, then they care about the opinions/content of others. if they interact, doubly so.
fundamentally, the (re:any) individual must sacrifice (rather, tame) aspects of their individuality to function, somewhat agreeably, in societal realms - whether the forum is virtual, as it is here, or physical.

but, there are degrees to this. i was never a particularly agreeable personality in my tenure here but i was highly functional in my intended pursuit (writing). the distinction between tolerating expected patterns of behaviour from predictable people and sycofrantically (i'm coining this) acquiescing to the whim of those you deem greater, is vast.

the problem is most of the melancholic/phlegmatics here fancy themselves dominant cholerics who are above the hive-mind purely because they feebly assert as much, despite their actions being highly dissonant with this notion.

own yourself, people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
I’m 41.
stopped reading here because lol.

add. having a few conversations with a psychologist makes you one. not.

and knuck you're objectively coming off poorly here. pick your battles.

Last edited by Eŋg; 08-07-2018 at 06:48 PM.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:48 PM   #168
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lol. Fuck you too then
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:49 PM   #169
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
fundamentally, the (re:any) individual must sacrifice (rather, tame) aspects of their individuality to function, somewhat agreeably, in societal realms - whether the forum is virtual, as it is here, or physical.

but, there are degrees to this. i was never a particularly agreeable personality in my tenure here but i was highly functional in my intended pursuit (writing). the distinction between tolerating expected patterns of behaviour from predictable people and sycofrantically (i'm coining this) acquiescing to the whim of those you deem greater, is vast.

the problem is most of the melancholic/phlegmatics here fancy themselves dominant cholerics who are above the hive-mind purely because they feebly assert as much, despite their actions being highly dissonant with this notion.

own yourself, people.

stopped reading here because lol.

add. having a few conversations with a psychologist makes you one. not.

and knuck you're objectively coming off poorly here. pick your battles.
You’re British hush to me but no text battle skills

So I mean. Thanks?
Old 08-07-2018, 06:56 PM   #170
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

i think you're confusing characters again.

keep swinging. blind as you are, you'll hit something at some point.
Old 08-07-2018, 06:59 PM   #171
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Nope spot on
Old 08-07-2018, 07:04 PM   #172
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

how is it that you allegedly push for everyone to come together under one umbrella to create this symphonic something and as soon as i say 'bro, reserve your stanima for the battles that matter' - your response is 'fight me'?

you're a fool. i don't suffer them gladly. be cool.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:07 PM   #173
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
how is it that you allegedly push for everyone to come together under one umbrella to create this symphonic something and as soon as i say 'bro, reserve your stanima for the battles that matter' - your response is 'fight me'?

you're a fool. i don't suffer them gladly. be cool.
You’re right.

My bad in that mode.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:52 PM   #174
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Happily married

Legacy

Innovator

and all around great guy

Similar story for most people with real skill sets that aren’t just text battles and snarky attitudes
Lmaoooooo I can’t
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 07:54 PM   #175
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
i was never a particularly agreeable personality in my tenure here but i was highly functional in my intended pursuit (writing).
So, you’re a douchebag but you dropped a couple OMs that a couple people perused?

Got it
philosophy.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:04 PM   #176
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
So, you’re a douchebag but you dropped a couple OMs that a couple people perused?

Got it
i posted on forums to get better at writing. it helped.

i never brown-nosed or buddied up with folks to curry favour. you did?

so it's rich coming from you but if that makes me a douchebag, i'm good with it.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:06 PM   #177
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Lmaoooooo I can’t
What are your skills as a person again?

Do you have a real career?

Didn’t think so

Both your garbage forines are used pieces of shit that cost as much combined as my suburban dad jeep

Go wash your hands and go to bed, boy.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:07 PM   #178
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

enga legit normal gi that shares his hOnest poinof view and ppl go bazerkins when he does so. p cool lOl idiyotes
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 08:31 PM   #179
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Quote:
i posted on forums to get better at writing. it helped.

i never brown-nosed or buddied up with folks to curry favour. you did?

so it's rich coming from you but if that makes me a douchebag, i'm good with it.
I did? Name names, playa
philosophy.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:34 PM   #180
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I mean, I know it’s super weird to forge relationships with people I’ve been conversing with for a good decade
Much more normal to just be a big prick to literally everyone the entire time
philosophy.

Tags
amen wife bicep mk 1mil, knuck ruined my post, osha engineers make <$75k, so amen lying his ass off