Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-18-2017, 09:28 PM   #21
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Steam is inosk0pedjfk @uh-oh

Lol that actually sounds dope though i just read reviews for dead state and a lot said there's a lot of micro management with the NPCs and it gets tedious and i'm guessing it's not multiplayer. but yeah it's hard to figure out the crafting at first in PZ but you just need the right tools and materials...there's a crafting menu now u just click that bitch and it tells you all the shit you need most stuff is easy to find or make. like if you wanna make a rope to rapel out a 2nd or 3rd story window you just need some sheets you can either find them or rip some clothes or rip your own clothes (lol) and make one. so p much everything in the game has a purpose. after a while you can even make your own badass bases and shit like in fallout 4 except anywhere you want. you can even destroy everything in the game for materials if you want. if you don't have a key for a door you can just use a sledgehammer and break a wall down lol thats how i broke into the gun store. its dope just needs more people playing it. you can even make factions and claim bases and go to war with eatchother and shit. the only thing it still needs it more guns and better character customization. lol you can only be male or female, black or white. theres TONS of traits though and classes and shit. i've put like 70 hours in online and still finding out new shit each time i play
Old 10-19-2017, 08:19 AM   #22
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Who's tryna help build a village with my son and I on Mindcraft tho?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #23
Pent uP
Robin Williams of Fallen Victims

Battle Record: 25-11

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
im pretty sure my steam name is - uhohitsuhoh

just sent a friend request

drop steam names bro's
@Fart yea man state of decay is my shit as well. still waiting on 2 to drop next year

i guess its kind of counter intuitive making this thread, but i ain't big on multiplayer games. lmao. mainly because most are shooter types, like overwatch (im assuming i never looked into it too deep) and just other intricate shit and i hate being a NOOB. i enjoyed WoW because i was a noob with the homies and it was simple enough to be good and the margin of error was more on decision making rather than skill (outside of pvp) like once you knew what sequence of attacks to use in which situations you could literally be the guy in the south park episode gaming with one hand flicking cheetos off of your gut murking end game bosses.

i mean i guess there was skill though but if you were a bum like me and just picked a damage class you didn't have to worry about alot of shit

but anyways yea im wack at gaming and tend to prefer just singleplayer nonsense, which is why i kind of dig "dead state". i just went to where the cops were holed up, on the insistance of a cop from my shelter to check it out and see if we could get help. they weren't willing to help though, and turned us away. i used fuel to get there though, and i couldn't go back empty handed so i killed everyone, and took everything. the cop at the shelter wasn't ok with that news and now he is staging a coup i think, so i'm gonna take him on a scavenging mission and kill him on the sneak tip

but yea this game can get boring too but most the time im listening to podcasts and shit too while gaming so im not focused on monotony

i think my problem with zomboid was 1, i was looking at it from a single player standpoint and 2 it seemed complicated in comparison to other games. i just feel like to craft shit you had to craft shit to craft the shit you needed to craft shit and it was arhghgh
Check out divinity 2 then. I think its up your alley

Thing about overwatch though is it is team based shooter game and they specifically made characters who dont rely on aim. Ill holler at you next time they have a free to play weekend so u can try it out
Pent uP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:25 AM   #24
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

divinity 2 is very dope

if either of you are on OW my user is knucklehead#12717
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:47 PM   #25
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Who's tryna help build a village with my son and I on Mindcraft tho?
Stop saying mindcraft
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-19-2017, 01:42 PM   #26
Monster Heel

Monster Heel is an unknown quantity at this point

Only faggots play games.

You a faggot my g?
Monster Heel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:13 PM   #27
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
divinity 2 is very dope

Lol, why?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 01:39 AM   #28
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Battlefield 1 is dope

Origin has a deal where you get basically every game on there for $30/year. We’re talking at least 5 games that are full price on consoles and shit for a grand total of 30 bucks wtf
Old 10-21-2017, 10:01 AM   #29
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Shadow of War is fun in a more of the same but better kind of way.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:10 AM   #30
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Shadow of War is fun in a more of the same but better kind of way.
Is it good enough to spend time on instead of the new sp game?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-21-2017, 12:09 PM   #31
Fart
You Next

I bought Shadow of Mordor and never played it.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:30 PM   #32
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
I bought Shadow of Mordor and never played it.
Same lol.

But yo fuck sword fights and orcs y’all niggas up that CIV THO?

Build yo empire niggah
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 12:37 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

civ 5 ruined me, i got civ 6 and all DLC but played it like an hour

im sure its great, like 5 was i'm just still suffering from burnout. sorta like mass effect. when andromeda dropped i burned through 1-3, and thoroughly enjoyed them, but couldn't get too far in andromeda.

shadow of mordor did nothing for me, i played it an hourish and it just felt like assassins creed in a world i didn't care about. if i didn't play the fuck out of those games i mightve dug it.

but word @Diode rimworld was what i was thinking of, i'm going to have to check it out. i need some ridiculous sim/strategy whatever type to get into again
Old 10-21-2017, 04:07 PM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Civ 6 is civ 5 with cartoon visuals
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-21-2017, 04:52 PM   #35
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Civ 6 is civ 5 with cartoon visuals
It’s actually a bit better bruh come on lol.

@uh oh

Yeah man I got lucky tho cuz I played mass effect a while ago
So andromeda was some I was looking forward to.

Honestly though I just finished HORIZON ZERO DAWN.
Man the story was so good and the game is just long enough
So you don’t get bored of the repetitive tasks but at the same
Time not short enough to where your left wanting more.

Y’all should peep that of u haven’t.

Back to CIV.

Beyond earth was dope, hopefully they continue that

But I always go back to CIV. Always spend like a week
Straight playing. No turn limits only win by domination

Long nights fellas. 1000 turn games n shit lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 05:17 PM   #36
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

bb master tier overwatch
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:00 PM   #37
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Ran through destiny i dont have shit to play

Bout to get evil within 2
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:36 PM   #38
Pent uP
Robin Williams of Fallen Victims

Battle Record: 25-11

Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Quote:
divinity 2 is very dope

tried to add you
Pent uP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 11:28 PM   #39
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pent uP View Post
tried to add you
thumbs up emoji

stellaris is also a dope fucking strategy game

also as always in a game thread i have to fanboy ck2
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-22-2017, 02:33 AM   #40
Fart
You Next

Quote:
thumbs up emoji

stellaris is also a dope fucking strategy game

also as always in a game thread i have to fanboy ck2
i got stellaris if anyone tryna make a federation and purge alien scum