Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2018, 11:39 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default Been watching Dragon Ball Super

I should not neglect my training. Does any one wish to spar against me? I need to shake this rust off.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:55 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

The tagger of cowardice. Pathetic.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:26 PM   #3
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Yes yes
Old 12-06-2018, 07:02 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Oooh.....do you wish to spar?
Old 12-06-2018, 07:29 PM   #5
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

The last arc is fire
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:24 PM   #6
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

I saw the cartoons

I’m aware of the new movie

Not sure what spar means tbh
But yea I’m in
Old 12-06-2018, 08:39 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
I saw the cartoons

I’m aware of the new movie

Not sure what spar means tbh
But yea I’m in
Spar...let us get some rounds in of verbal fisticuffs. I will start out light and then you respond fair?

You have an upside down triangle head and when your hair turns fully gray you will favor a metrosexual Gomez Adams.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:40 PM   #8
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Gone

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:51 PM   #9
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

lmao @ candy corn dome

once you're done training for the comeback holla @ me
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:01 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Gone
Silence, toad.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:01 PM   #11
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
lmao @ candy corn dome

once you're done training for the comeback holla @ me
You should be careful what you ask for. You are low hanging fruit.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:16 PM   #12
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

YOU FOOL

This isn't even my final form

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 12-06-2018, 09:18 PM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
YOU FOOL

This isn't even my final form
Do not waste moments of my precious time boarding at levels that do not even register. Power up before you address me CLOWN
Old 12-06-2018, 09:25 PM   #14
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Do not waste moments of my precious time boarding at levels that do not even register. Power up before you address me CLOWN
Your precious time is mine to control, old one. This is no longer your domain

Battle to the death
Old 12-06-2018, 09:28 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Your precious time is mine to control, old one. This is no longer your domain
This is my realm. As is all the realms. If you want it, take it from me. Hit me with your best shot WORM.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:34 PM   #16
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Look at this thread. The desolate wasteland that your threads have become. I am the only thing keeping this thread on this plane of existence. You are nothing without me. You think I will fight you over this shithole? You think fisticuffs make one worthy of the fallout shelter this site has become?

You think I want this. You should know by now that I am simply letting you have it.

Battle to the death
Old 12-06-2018, 09:58 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should be careful what you ask for. You are low hanging fruit.
So was the apple.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:58 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Perhaps you are the problem?
@bleak
Old 12-06-2018, 11:01 PM   #19
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Gosh

Got no mean stuff to say

U got it champ
Old 12-06-2018, 11:46 PM   #20
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Perhaps you are the problem?
@bleak
You got that right

Battle to the death

Tags
askforchallenge, fightbleak, legit worst member on site, one piece is better, tags > thread, threadmaking skills under 9000, u a coward- says gam gam, v a child molester, v wakes 2 alarm cock