Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2018, 05:21 AM   #341
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

I love nigga'z that get e hurt & shit...it makez me get emojinalz...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:17 AM   #342
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

@Witty fuck u faggot fox
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:39 AM   #343
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

@Sharp why have you forsaken me?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 08:27 AM   #344
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yo knuck

4k games

what isn't TOO intense on the gfx card but look great in 4k? i reloaded the witcher 3 and its gorgeous but it swings from 40-20 fps and is disappointing. i got the 980ti which has been solid for awhile playing 1080 res at 60 for most games with most of the settings cranked. but word im trying to put this 4k monitor to use

wondering if you know of any dope looking games that benefit from the 4k and will still run smoothish. settling for 2560x1440 is a little disappointing and i can't really tell that big of a difference from 1080
Old 12-01-2018, 08:52 AM   #345
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yo knuck

4k games

what isn't TOO intense on the gfx card but look great in 4k? i reloaded the witcher 3 and its gorgeous but it swings from 40-20 fps and is disappointing. i got the 980ti which has been solid for awhile playing 1080 res at 60 for most games with most of the settings cranked. but word im trying to put this 4k monitor to use

wondering if you know of any dope looking games that benefit from the 4k and will still run smoothish. settling for 2560x1440 is a little disappointing and i can't really tell that big of a difference from 1080
You spend a lot of money on hookers and such I think you should just get a 1080ti and enjoy 4K in general without having to nitpick
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 09:31 AM   #346
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

@Sharp eat an aids dick.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 10:50 AM   #347
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
You spend a lot of money on hookers and such I think you should just get a 1080ti and enjoy 4K in general without having to nitpick
word i feel like itd be a waste now though with the 2080ti's out. and if i was to get a 2080ti i wouldn't want to put it in this, i'd want to build an entire beastly setup around it so then im looking at thousands and just end up thinking eh fuck it.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:51 AM   #348
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
word i feel like itd be a waste now though with the 2080ti's out. and if i was to get a 2080ti i wouldn't want to put it in this, i'd want to build an entire beastly setup around it so then im looking at thousands and just end up thinking eh fuck it.
You have a 4790k right?

Might be time to upgrade that too tbh it might just be that time brah

Sell that and the 980ti while they’re still worth something
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 12-01-2018, 10:59 AM   #349
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2FXT3b

Everything else you should be able to reuse. Sell the 980ti for 275-300 and the i7 for 200 and you’re only looking at a just under a grand. Even less if you shop deals on that stuff better like 700 if you’re patient
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 12-01-2018, 11:01 AM   #350
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I would love a worthy opponent.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 11:01 AM   #351
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yea this is from my geforce experience thing

i thought about being cheap before and getting another 980 ti to run them sli, but my motherboard doesn't support sli, its only crossfire or some shit.

i'll just keep this as my workhorse for nonsense like if i ever make beats again, and then sometime next year if i can have the willpower to not blow my money as soon as i get it buy something stupid ridiculous
Old 12-01-2018, 11:06 AM   #352
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2FXT3b

Everything else you should be able to reuse. Sell the 980ti for 275-300 and the i7 for 200 and you’re only looking at a just under a grand. Even less if you shop deals on that stuff better like 700 if you’re patient
yea man i dunno, it seems weird to spend like 800 on a 1080ti when the 2080ti is 1200. 800 in and of itself is stupid money in my mind, so why not just spend 1200 lol

also im JADED because i bought the 980ti when it was the newest best card on the market, and didn't look into shit too much. literally like a week after i got it the 1080's were released lmao

when i upgrade again im trying to be on the frontier
Old 12-01-2018, 11:22 AM   #353
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Word man that’s not a bad rig at all just not what you need for 4K unfortunately

2080ti is hard to find for actually retail price last I knew but if you want to buy that you Always can. They keep dying on people though and ray tracing sucks

Something better is always on the horizon haha
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 12-01-2018 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:40 AM   #354
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word man. word. ray tracing looks pretty dope its just a matter of studios embracing it at this point. and yea i didn't look into the 2080 prices too much past just the nvidia site, where it had an add to cart option, but it probably sends you to a retailer who's sold out or something cuz now im seeing them listed at like 1700 on google

but yea i dunno. now im gonna disappear back into post apocalyptic west virginia and hope these god damn vendors reset their cap limit so i can off some junk.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:45 AM   #355
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
word man. word. ray tracing looks pretty dope its just a matter of studios embracing it at this point. and yea i didn't look into the 2080 prices too much past just the nvidia site, where it had an add to cart option, but it probably sends you to a retailer who's sold out or something cuz now im seeing them listed at like 1700 on google

but yea i dunno. now im gonna disappear back into post apocalyptic west virginia and hope these god damn vendors reset their cap limit so i can off some junk.
I would honestly suggest a high fps 1440 panel over a newer card tbh. It might look worse on your monitor cus it’s 4k scaling down but it’s the sweet spot. 1440 144 > 4k 60 imo
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 12-01-2018, 12:01 PM   #356
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
@Sharp eat an aids dick.
I swear I'd come to Ireland and stone you to death with raw potatoes if it didn't mean setting foot in England's first receptacle for human debris
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:07 PM   #357
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I swear I'd come to Ireland and stone you to death with raw potatoes if it didn't mean setting foot in England's first receptacle for human debris
The witty/sharp beef has a good dynamic.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:11 PM   #358
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
Amen on point in this thread tbh

sidenote...

so niggas play hoe...then its "oh its just a persona, jokes on you"...and that flys? smh

the cognitive dissonance is astounding.
this ended up being weirdly prophetic.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:16 PM   #359
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I would love a worthy opponent.
Do you disagree? Are you upset I set forth a series of questions when your test was never fully utilized?

We can play your test more, you just seemed to give up on it brother didn’t mean to derail you
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 12-01-2018, 12:39 PM   #360
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I applaud your proper use of contractions here, but punctuation is still getting circled in red ink.
the inclusion of the possessive apostrophe in the rare instance he should omit it triggers me with people who profess to be intellectual.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10pgs of knuk posts, 24hr bender, 72hr bender, @karaoke finish him, back to kill the site4 good, gofund 4 a new life for knuck, nobody cares, pm bags for details, sral bodies, trust fund baby is back