Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
You two get a room.
We’re all in the room
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 03:04 PM   #322
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Hmmm, could play a part. There’s more to why I pierced that though. It’s theme appropriate too. Think back on some points I’ve been making.
So are you the engineer, the machine, the arcade game, or the arcade owner?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 03:05 PM   #323
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
We’re all in the room
The intimacy between the two of you is making everyone (me) uncomfortable. You don’t have sex in the communal area.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 03:07 PM   #324
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
None
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 03:11 PM   #325
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
The intimacy between the two of you is making everyone (me) uncomfortable. You don’t have sex in the communal area.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 05:21 PM   #326
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Do you think the premise that this is simply an arcade and the owner, machines etc don’t matter? And that your first point mixed with us being simply customers and nothing more is an okay setting?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 06:44 PM   #327
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Do you think the premise that this is simply an arcade and the owner, machines etc don’t matter? And that your first point mixed with us being simply customers and nothing more is an okay setting?
I apologize, I do not understand please re-state in another manner sir
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 07:11 PM   #328
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I apologize, I do not understand please re-state in another manner sir
The point of the video was to set a theme and an underlying start to a comparison to what I’ve been saying

So my point is, this board operates and has the same rules as an arcade.
I’m an arcade and on here, we aren’t in control. I thought you’d relate it to god so took your first post less as accurate but it is from the standpoint of a non realities person. Basically yeah, skilled luck though (you still have to hit the criteria for a jackpot in the video, you just won’t always be rewarded)
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 07:54 PM   #329
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Simple Jack and I Am Sam chopping it up
Old 11-30-2018, 08:40 PM   #330
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Quote:
this board operates and has the same rules as an arcade.
I’m an arcade and on here, we aren’t in control...
Basically yeah, skilled luck though (you still have to hit the criteria for a jackpot in the video, you just won’t always be rewarded)
Ok, if you say so.
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 08:44 PM   #331
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Ok, if you say so.
You are?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 08:47 PM   #332
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Just a typical average guy.
Master Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 08:48 PM   #333
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Yo...Knucklehead...I love you and all that man.

But yo.

Just chill out bro.

Ok?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 08:50 PM   #334
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

In relation to this thread.

Netcees is now an entity I neither understand, nor care to.

Call me when bags is calling every noob a faggot, when pancakebrah is being beautifully passive aggressive, when BB is being BB, and when Veritas has a worthy opponent.

Until then, I can not.

Old 11-30-2018, 08:55 PM   #335
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Yo...Knucklehead...I love you and all that man.

But yo.

Just chill out bro.

Ok?
I legit don’t think I’m not being chill lol

Rustling jimmies maybe but I’m just posting man

Hope you and yours are well though
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-30-2018, 09:02 PM   #336
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

We are.

I hope your family is thriving my friend.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:12 PM   #337
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Yeah he's just posting and posting and posting bullshit nonsense trying to get his views up

This bitch at his crib lighting a candle for every 100 views. This bitch got 6 green light street signs across his bed room to remind him of his almighty rep power. This bitch a bitch!
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 10:35 PM   #338
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Listen Big Bolo...Henry...whatever your name is. I will call you Henry.

Ok, Henry. Tomorrow you will wake up and your life will be the same. It will not matter what someone of netcees.org is doing because you are Henry, and Henry lives his own life, he is somewhat of a loose cannon. Henry does not care what people think of him. Henry lives his life. And only his life.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:44 PM   #339
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Listen Big Bolo...Henry...whatever your name is. I will call you Henry.

Ok, Henry. Tomorrow you will wake up and your life will be the same. It will not matter what someone of netcees.org is doing because you are Henry, and Henry lives his own life, he is somewhat of a loose cannon. Henry does not care what people think of him. Henry lives his life. And only his life.
Wise sage.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:59 AM   #340
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Big Hennnnrrrryyyyyy WYA the cannons are loose

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10pgs of knuk posts, 24hr bender, 72hr bender, @karaoke finish him, back to kill the site4 good, gofund 4 a new life for knuck, nobody cares, pm bags for details, sral bodies, trust fund baby is back