Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Metts View Post
Site is worse I’ve ever seen it. Instead of kids trying to fit in it is now adults.

Super sad actually.
Yikes

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:49 PM   #22
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

ive observed a causal relationship in the correlative efforts of knuck's frequent posting and the site going to shit.

as our resident assassin janitor i would like you to act accordingly, bagga.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:41 PM   #23
Smod of War
My avatar is a man, urGAY

Battle Record: 2-5

Smod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant futureSmod of War has a brilliant future

Why’s the site like this?

1. Hush/Knuck/Cred - All put in a combined effort to kill and make a mockery of the NBL. The most disorganized and lazy league season we’ve yet to see. No archive for closed battles? Just one big pile of shit. When the mods don’t care, the battlers don’t. It shouldn’t be that way but it isnand we all know that. No mags? Oh a video of hush flicking his wrist and squinting at the camera? Oh a podcast degrading all of Jabsri Blacks bars and pointless chatter about hating gun bars? Oh goodie! I can go on and on but you 3 legit destroyed this seasons NBL, as if it was a weird plan to purposely kill text and kill the site.

2. You guys took how long to ban the LGI guy? - So you let an obvious dis troll run wild for weeks on the site, calling people nigger and *** and all this tasteless shit, yet we ban chyeah for shit talking to Cred? Lol get real. LGI contributed to the sites death but you people allowed it to happen. He had a lot of rep, that usually means he’s an alias of an admin or mod. Again, all a part of a sick plan to kill the site. Had to be bags or Knuck. Knuck loves creating new characters.

3. Veritas - Legit fuckin cancerous poison to the site. All posts are the legit same, say the same damn thing. Broken fuckin record. Please develop some sort of personality and become interesting.

4. Amen - still trying to suck cock althewhile talking shit to the same ones who’s cock he’s trying to suck. Bags, Knuck, Veritas, hush, etc. good grief this list could legit be never ending.

5. Genocide making threads

6. Knucklehead & all of his cringy characters

7. Bags need to post more comedy

8. big baby needs to post more comedy

9.. Aero needs to battle & post more comedy

10. More people need to vote against Destroyer
Smod of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:48 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i repped lets get it whenever i seen him in the red. i didn't see him throwing n bombs around tho? just calling everyone ***'s lmao. but i enjoy when people go against the grain and annoy everyone else here

also, the text side of things must have died, because there has literally been 0 change in the amount of boarding going on in the discussion forum

its always lukewarm at best, with the occasional thread that pops off.

its been that way for years. so i have to assume the text side of things is dying because its just false to claim the discussion forum is going through a lull in activity. its baseline is lull
Old 11-02-2018, 07:10 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mod of War View Post
Why’s the site like this?

1. Hush/Knuck/Cred - All put in a combined effort to kill and make a mockery of the NBL. The most disorganized and lazy league season we’ve yet to see. No archive for closed battles? Just one big pile of shit. When the mods don’t care, the battlers don’t. It shouldn’t be that way but it isnand we all know that. No mags? Oh a video of hush flicking his wrist and squinting at the camera? Oh a podcast degrading all of Jabsri Blacks bars and pointless chatter about hating gun bars? Oh goodie! I can go on and on but you 3 legit destroyed this seasons NBL, as if it was a weird plan to purposely kill text and kill the site.

2. You guys took how long to ban the LGI guy? - So you let an obvious dis troll run wild for weeks on the site, calling people nigger and *** and all this tasteless shit, yet we ban chyeah for shit talking to Cred? Lol get real. LGI contributed to the sites death but you people allowed it to happen. He had a lot of rep, that usually means he’s an alias of an admin or mod. Again, all a part of a sick plan to kill the site. Had to be bags or Knuck. Knuck loves creating new characters.

3. Veritas - Legit fuckin cancerous poison to the site. All posts are the legit same, say the same damn thing. Broken fuckin record. Please develop some sort of personality and become interesting.

4. Amen - still trying to suck cock althewhile talking shit to the same ones who’s cock he’s trying to suck. Bags, Knuck, Veritas, hush, etc. good grief this list could legit be never ending.

5. Genocide making threads

6. Knucklehead & all of his cringy characters

7. Bags need to post more comedy

8. big baby needs to post more comedy

9.. Aero needs to battle & post more comedy

10. More people need to vote against Destroyer
Who are you an Alias of so that I know who I am adressing?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:45 PM   #26
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
thoughts?
Stfu u stupid faggot.
Old 11-02-2018, 07:55 PM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I still browse most days but usually have no desire to post or partake in threads.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:13 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

I am willing to both contend with my accuser and explain my vision.

If my vision has hurt the site I am more than willing to take responsibility for it.

I await my accuser and any interest in my words.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:16 PM   #29
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I’m not listed, good. I coast with the most.

Sites always down during these months, just so happens it was preceded by a bunch LLB.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:27 PM   #30
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I don’t know who it is, @veritas, but clearly it’s a very troubled individual
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 09:10 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Well...whoever he is, he acts as an expert while attacking behind an Alias. So this cowardice betrays the effectiveness of his stance as the expert.

Show yourself.
Old 11-02-2018, 10:56 PM   #32
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
he acts as an expert while attacking behind an Alias. So this cowardice betrays the effectiveness of his stance as the expert.
Irony.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:03 PM   #33
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Irony.
The real irony is that of you misrepresenting my words while trying to claim irony.

I am an expert and I am not an alias.

Call me and let’s chat. 6019173913
Old 11-02-2018, 11:13 PM   #34
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
The real irony is that of you misrepresenting my words while trying to claim irony.

I am an expert and I am not an alias.

Call me and let’s chat. 6019173913
I have no desire to call you. I don’t find what you say to be of expert caliber, but that’s literally subjective and wouldn’t want to lose this nonexistent debate because I ‘slandered’ you (told you my opinion).
Old 11-02-2018, 11:21 PM   #35
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I have no desire to call you. I don’t find what you say to be of expert caliber, but that’s literally subjective and wouldn’t want to lose this nonexistent debate because I ‘slandered’ you (told you my opinion).
There is a debate. The debate is that you made claims of no substance which were slanderous towards my professional work. It may have been your opinion, but it is a fact that it happened. So I am just trying to understand where you are coming from.

Unless when I said you are the sort of client that believes he is smarter than the therapist?

If you refuse to have legit discussion, don’t blame me for appearing not deep enough for your unique thought processes. Fair?
Old 11-03-2018, 08:31 AM   #36
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
There is a debate. The debate is that you made claims of no substance which were slanderous towards my professional work. It may have been your opinion, but it is a fact that it happened. So I am just trying to understand where you are coming from.

Unless when I said you are the sort of client that believes he is smarter than the therapist?

If you refuse to have legit discussion, don’t blame me for appearing not deep enough for your unique thought processes. Fair?
I’m not a client. You aren’t a therapist, and if you are, your boarding habits as a therapist garner no respect from me.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:58 AM   #37
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I’m not a client. You aren’t a therapist, and if you are, your boarding habits as a therapist garner no respect from me.
Let us a remember that you initiated all of this. The fact that I am a therapist (your respect aside) is irrefutable. The fact that you act like a patient is up for debate.

So either stop trying to engage with me or be real or kick rocks. One of the three little guy.

Is that fair?
Old 11-03-2018, 12:01 PM   #38
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Let us a remember that you initiated all of this. The fact that I am a therapist (your respect aside) is irrefutable. The fact that you act like a patient is up for debate.

So either stop trying to engage with me or be real or kick rocks. One of the three little guy.

Is that fair?
Let us remember. Irrefutable. Act like a patient. Stop trying. Little guy.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:51 PM   #39
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Bannanas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 02:52 PM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Let us remember. Irrefutable. Act like a patient. Stop trying. Little guy.
I literally had a patient mockingly repeat me in the parroting manner you just did yesterday. Like i said...patient is up for debate.

Tags
bags was a dad on halloween, im ur dad fagot