Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-31-2018, 09:06 PM   #101
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Go to the school Veritas.

There are so many kids in desperate need of guidance.

If it's left until they are already adults it may be too late.
I start at the high school on the thirteenth of next month, Fox.

And yes, I was thinking the same thing sir
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:08 PM   #102
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
you should profile me

send me a bunch of questions and i will answer them completely honestly. like is there some evaluation process for just random people? or is that more psychiatrist shit? also you must not report me to the authorities if im a psychopath/sociopath. i don't think i am cuz that pesky empathy nonsense that plagues me but hey who knows.

this is the only invite into my mind i shall permit. also im not going to call you. it has to be done through NC's. your move
I tried this years ago when I asked you to draw those pics remember?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:10 PM   #103
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Db gaslighting a therapist from the warehouse bathroom is just too funny
It’s not that exactly. It’s more so an intervention that his subcon finally worked up enough courage to initiate.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:10 PM   #104
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
Word bro

I appreciate the work you’re doing
That’s cool man thanks. Are you an
MHT?
Old 10-31-2018, 09:14 PM   #105
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
That’s cool man thanks. Are you an
MHT?
Naw I’m not bro

I got respect for y’all tho
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:20 PM   #106
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
It’s not that exactly. It’s more so an intervention that his subcon finally worked up enough courage to initiate.
Quack.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:35 PM   #107
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
I tried this years ago when I asked you to draw those pics remember?
nah. i mean maybe? i remember something about pics but i could be confusing it with when bags drew like a dinosaur dude

but i'll draw something. im going to sleep now though, working 6-5 tomorrow and got the fallout 76 beta after work so it would most likely be this weekend

lemme know what i should do
Old 10-31-2018, 09:51 PM   #108
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Let me think about it, Jim. What exactly would you want to accomplish?
Old 10-31-2018, 09:54 PM   #109
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Quack.
So we now oscillate back to the other end of the spectrum and triple down on the slander.

Would you like me to provide you an out so that you can save face?

Hey so how has work been man? What is it that you do again? Aren’t you a wharehouse manager?
Old 10-31-2018, 09:55 PM   #110
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Naw I’m not bro

I got respect for y’all tho
Have you ever had any dealings with any? If you catch my drift? Maybe in your YouTh?
Old 10-31-2018, 10:12 PM   #111
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
So we now oscillate back to the other end of the spectrum and triple down on the slander.

Would you like me to provide you an out so that you can save face?

Hey so how has work been man? What is it that you do again? Aren’t you a wharehouse manager?
I’m glad you’re able to provide unbiased commentary on one word replies. It’s almost like you think saying it makes it true.
Old 10-31-2018, 10:24 PM   #112
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I’m glad you’re able to provide unbiased commentary on one word replies. It’s almost like you think saying it makes it true.
So you can be subjective and I can’t? That’s not fair. And to be fair, I am having to bleed a stone because of the nonsensical game you are playing. Just be real. I’m going to sleep.

Text me or call me tomorrow let’s chat man. For real.

If I am correct you live in Louisiana right? I will be in Nola over the holidays, we could get a coffee and maybe I could change your mind about me being a psycho quack whatever else you called me.

Serious man. Drop your guard. I won’t hurt you.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:34 AM   #113
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let me think about it, Jim. What exactly would you want to accomplish?
i don't enter endeavors with the goal of accomplishing anything, jim.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:48 AM   #114
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i don't enter endeavors with the goal of accomplishing anything, jim.
Well....That was a funny one-liner, but also worthy of investigation if you would like>?
Old 11-01-2018, 10:23 AM   #115
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
So you can be subjective and I can’t? That’s not fair. And to be fair, I am having to bleed a stone because of the nonsensical game you are playing. Just be real. I’m going to sleep.

Text me or call me tomorrow let’s chat man. For real.

If I am correct you live in Louisiana right? I will be in Nola over the holidays, we could get a coffee and maybe I could change your mind about me being a psycho quack whatever else you called me.

Serious man. Drop your guard. I won’t hurt you.
You are a dedicated troll, I’ll give you that.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:08 PM   #116
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Have you ever had any dealings with any? If you catch my drift? Maybe in your YouTh?
Something like that

I appreciate the work you do tho fam
Old 11-01-2018, 12:14 PM   #117
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
You are a dedicated troll, I’ll give you that.
I am not a troll.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:14 PM   #118
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Something like that

I appreciate the work you do tho fam
Word. Word.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:32 PM   #119
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

Quote:
Word. Word.
How did you get started in that?

Did you need a certification?
Old 11-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #120
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I already had a bachelors but I think all you need is a high school diploma my guy.