Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Flow was good. Content was not. Beat was weird.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:08 PM   #22
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Kid I don't know you. Don't want to. I have threw shade on you unless you did so first so you keep fucking with me and I'll end your non existent career my fucking self. My I gave you actual.feed back before and all you did is whine.

You don't take the time to memorize your lyrics. You don't take the time to write actual substance.
You stay rushhing tracks out for no damn reason and then complain no one listens. In a year maybe you would have elevated some idk. But I read u been doing audios since 14? Or something? Stop using trash beats too, ffs use a YouTube beat even.
LMFAO

I been writing yall tracks for 2 weeks now and nobody even tried to respond back. I'm hoping one of y'all can prove me wrong, but nobody yet.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:09 PM   #23
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

bro its worrying me that half of your album is drawing inspiration from netcees
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:33 PM   #24
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
LMFAO

I been writing yall tracks for 2 weeks now and nobody even tried to respond back. I'm hoping one of y'all can prove me wrong, but nobody yet.
Nah. You ain't wrote shit to me homie. And before u act all gully and shit I don't just do text I'm just in the middle of moving.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:36 PM   #25
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

I'll give you this tho. This the best piece of shit u done so far. Stay grinding.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:38 PM   #26
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
bro its worrying me that half of your album is drawing inspiration from netcees
Lol... Whatever the Muse.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:38 PM   #27
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
I'll give you this tho. This the best piece of shit u done so far. Stay grinding.
See? You can be nice.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:44 PM   #28
Elemental P

Quote:
See? You can be nice.
I'm not like the rest of these pieces of shit I just speak my mind. You have potential but I hate your attitude. It's lame. Fix it.
Old 03-21-2018, 09:10 PM   #29
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Criticism is usually not nice you're just gonna have to grow thicker skin when it comes to how people feel about ur music. We are the kind of people you should be selling to rn so our opinion, even if negative, needs to be maturely addressed and applied into ur next piece of work.

The problem is that you get so hurt when someone tells you a song is trash that eventually we get sick of/more entertained by it which has led to an infinite black hole of troll feed. All of the audio critics here are sick of giving you real advice that you brush aside like your music CAN'T be bad or something.

My advice? Start taking the feed you are given to heart and stop falling for the ones you know are here to prod for a reaction. Most of the ppl here will give you real feed it's not just the site trolling you, until you become the object of attention because of your faggotry

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:58 PM   #30
Anjahl

Battle Record: 1-0

Anjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant futureAnjahl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Criticism is usually not nice you're just gonna have to grow thicker skin when it comes to how people feel about ur music. We are the kind of people you should be selling to rn so our opinion, even if negative, needs to be maturely addressed and applied into ur next piece of work.

The problem is that you get so hurt when someone tells you a song is trash that eventually we get sick of/more entertained by it which has led to an infinite black hole of troll feed. All of the audio critics here are sick of giving you real advice that you brush aside like your music CAN'T be bad or something.

My advice? Start taking the feed you are given to heart and stop falling for the ones you know are here to prod for a reaction. Most of the ppl here will give you real feed it's not just the site trolling you, until you become the object of attention because of your faggotry
Bruh. We all stopped this line of talking with him back in like...'05 or something. '08 at the latest.
Anjahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:20 PM   #31
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lolololololol

Hill Billy? Arrogance? I literally took everything y'all said in response to my video and flipped it. I took the album name y'all keep making fun of me for and flipped it. There's not a single thing you can say against me now that I haven't already used against myself.

Keep trying tho. Maybe one day you'll get me to quit.

See this is 100 proof of how insightful I am. This post I'm quoting is the exact logic of a wigger who watched 8 Mile and tried to turn being broke and making fun of himself into a gimmick.

that shit is played out like Playstation 1 graphics.

Quote:
Y'all post on a hip hop forum and STILL refuse to listen to the ONLY one here actually making HIP HOP.

ESPECIALLY when the mother fucker takes your own ammo and uses it?

That's called blind hate, bro. You're hating while acting you're not.
naw tho, this is a text battle site. Only in your own fucking mind do you think what you doing is somehow more "relevant" simply because you saying it to a beat.

Look... it's like sayin WHY READ STEPHEN KING BOOKS WHEN THERE'S STEPHEN KING MOVIES TO WATCH.

Again, you don't respect or understand the genre. You just woke up one day and decided to be poorer Everlast.

Give me the name of one single NCG on here who wants to bump a track in their car from a dude who doesn't brush his teeth about how he is repping the city he was born in everytime that he brushes his teeth???

There's an equivalent of you on every text site, on Lyrical Assault it was a faggot named Neek who had a mic and a shit ton of free time to spit his corny ass white trash John Cena bars.

The shit is corny, it ain't "flipping" just because you vaguely reference it on a track, that's more like a shout-out. Oh and it's mega cringe when you refer to your comedy act as "hip hop" or reference 2pac at bus stop.

At this point in our lives, we do this shit for fun. It's a part of our lives still even tho we had to grow up and be real men. You should at least show respect for any feed your get rather than being such a bitch about every single critique that isn't 110% positive.

@Elemental P is giving you the best feed that you have gotten here, but you too fetal alcohol to even hear it.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:25 PM   #32
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

How in the FUCK can y'all say I haven't taken your guys' advice? This song was drawn directly from comments made about me personally. The fact that I DID take more time to write this and add more "lyrical content" in this song is disheartening. You tell me I'm ignoring all of my feedback, THIS WAS THE DIRECT RESULT FROM IT.

But please, don't EVER think that when someone comes in an says ANYTHING about my music that I completely ignore it. Why the fuck would I keep writing, keep recording, keep elevating, and then accept the same shit? That lets me know you're not offering anything of value in the sense that I've already done my homework but y'all still trying to give me an F.

The best example of this is the fact that BEFORE EP listened he tried to throw whatever whatever at me. Then he listens and says "this is your best effort yet, but it's still trash". LMAO that lets me know yeah literally just trolling.

Every song I've done this past 2 weeks y'all been hit or miss whether you're feeling it or not. My last song was pretty well received so there wasn't any drama. It's when I do a song like this, where I'm going hard y'all just want to jump in and shit on me. It's cool tho.

I showed probably 5-6 people this song tonight at work and EVERY one of them was like "bro, that's a banger." I get it, yeah might not like west coast shit. But this was a KC song in every essence of it. The people here in my city are who I'm trying to reach. Y'all just my harsh critics driving me to challenge myself. I respond better to positive reinforcement, but I'll take your negativity and use it as well.

Last edited by Finnydot; 03-21-2018 at 11:41 PM.
Old 03-22-2018, 12:15 AM   #33
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

see bro, back on that defensive victim shit. Do you even listen to urself speak? You just said it yourself, last track you got positive feedback. How the fuck are people just hatin when they praise you on some tracks? or is hatin just another urban word you are unfamiliar with?

you talm bout how you elevating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjahl View Post
Bruh. We all stopped this line of talking with him back in like...'05 or something. '08 at the latest.
^ fam right here letting you know why you aint. lol

guess he's wrong too?

and gtfo w/ it's a "KC song", the fucks that mean... white privilege or somthin? you "tryin to reach" your people in Kansas by talkin about Dallas Texas and stuff ppl on netcees said about you? Gone at 5-6 ppl at work claiming banger status.

tbh "Finny Does 5-6 Dudes in Kansas" sounds somehow less gay than "Finny Does Dallas". and apparently way more accurate.

this whining and bitching shit ain't soldier-like at all. How long you plan on rapping about how broke you are or how you put it down for the KC?

write a song about something real and ppl will feel it, Kansas City don't need a B Rabbit, duke. Just accept the fact that you're kinda wack, corny and stereotypical and then just make music cos you love making music or you can decide to write something real with heart and show ppl you ain't just another running man clown show white "rapper".

I don't dislike you, I just dislike this character you put on. Try breaking character and being real.
Old 03-22-2018, 12:39 AM   #34
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

LOL.

I'm the realest dude you're ever going to find. But OK.

Hey guys, thanks for writing my next song for me.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:13 AM   #35
Batty
that nigga

Default just do you...and dallas

Old 03-22-2018, 01:16 AM   #36
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Is "Finny Does Dallas" the actual album title? Or is this a trolling.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:30 AM   #37
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Actual album title.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:00 AM   #38
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOL.

I'm the realest dude you're ever going to find. But OK.

Hey guys, thanks for writing my next song for me.
Yo but why are you so obsessed with bags and your baby momma?
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 06:31 AM   #39
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Dollar 50 cent lines in 2018. Wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:06 AM   #40
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Finny, I gave you legit feed. Unbiased feed man.

I was trying to be positive. The negative approach/tough love approach does not work, obviously. So I reevaluated how I will approach you - from here on out. I came up with the solution of being positive and unbiased. Your problem is denial. Not sure if it's the depression or the drugs or maybe both but you suffer from denial bro. It's obvious you don't like to face the truth because you become combative when it's presented. Look in the mirror. No one here is out to get you dude. I've seem nothing but legit feed back whether delivered from a positive perspective or negative but all the feed back is saying the same shit, if you haven't noticed.

Perception becomes reality at a certain point.

Just listen to the audience you are trying to appease, and then maybe you'll get the results you are desperately seeking.

IDK what else to say.

General consensus of this track - beat was unusual - flow was good - lyrics were basic/nothing really creative stood out to majority.

Work on trying to be more creative with your bars. Try and use a different beat - something that will grab the audience you are dropping for.

IDK man, trying to really help and only trying to help because after that video mag you dropped I really felt bad for you. Like it legit broke my heart to see someone in your condition - but you make that difficult.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
@ ppl but issa trashjoose, aeros nexus to thread, album release party4 1, finny swallows dallas, howu possibly still ride a bus, infantile tha relic, mebe later lol never-geno, neverlast, post alone, post mallon lil brobro