Old 12-12-2017, 12:35 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default If alabama votes for an accused child molestor

Do you think the left will come to the realization that alot of america is sick of their horseshit buffonery?

Or will they just pretend the guys political stances played no factor, and that those people just love molesting kids?

#toolongtotweet
#evenwith240characters
Old 12-12-2017, 12:36 PM   #2
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

maybe they'll just think they're fucking stupid as usual?
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:37 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

You forgot the typos
Old 12-12-2017, 12:37 PM   #4
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

america is a cesspool of scum and villainy and the sooner middle america burns to the ground the better we'll all be

if you're willing to overlook child molestation because the guy plays on your team, death is too good for you
Old 12-12-2017, 12:46 PM   #5
Habitat
Make my day

Battle Record: 8-6

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

I thought Roy Moore was right winger
Old 12-12-2017, 12:48 PM   #6
Stayt

Stayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant future

Awwww uh oh.
You’ve bought into the bullshit.
Now republicans are voting for a child molester. A man that said the last time America was great was during slavery.
And that wants to repeal women’s rights to vote.
And that somehow dems are to blame?

That’s some twisted bullshit logic.

You probably think this tax plan was set up to help you, too.
Stayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:51 PM   #7
Habitat
Make my day

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Habitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant futureHabitat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayt View Post
Awwww uh oh.
You’ve bought into the bullshit.
Now republicans are voting for a child molester. A man that said the last time America was great was during slavery.
And that wants to repeal women’s rights to vote.
And that somehow dems are to blame?

That’s some twisted bullshit logic.

You probably think this tax plan was set up to help you, too.
Kinda like how ppl who voted for trump say it's liberals fault they voted for trump lmaooo
Old 12-12-2017, 12:55 PM   #8
Stayt

Stayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant futureStayt has a brilliant future

Uh oh is the prime candidate for supporting trump while also being completely fucked over by trump policies.
Stayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:22 PM   #9
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Tbh, to vote in an accused child molester is just as bad as voting a rapist as president. This shit has NOTHING to do with politics though, it's just stupid people voting for bold criminals and overlooking facts because they believe their ideologies surpass logic and reason. That goes for everyone on whatever side of the political spectrum you're rooting for. Y'all got to stop to blame each other and rather look into the means of what can be done to stop this shit from happening so it won't become a fuckfest of hating each other and further pushing your country to the ground by taking sides instead of ganging up on the issues EVERYONE agree on. Fuck this 'us vs them' approach A LOT of you Americans are so blatantly arrogant about. I've got friends that are black/red, literal anarchists that have had friends that have died from head on collisions with the brown side in Sweden (it's starting to build up over here as well), and I also got people on the right wing (definitely not brown but without doubt blue) that I can discuss our differences with to get a more complete sense of it all and where we're coming from, I can do this with most people except for a select few but I have a strong feeling it's extremely difficult to discuss politics with people from opposite sides in the US as opposed to a lot of other places. Politics will always be a heated topic anywhere on the globe but the US the way media, forum and interactions online that I've seen seem to be a lot more convoluted over there, I might be wrong tho.

Trump is the worst thing that has happened to America and the world in general when it comes to foreign politics in a long long time. G.W. Bush was amazing in comparison and I hated that cunt. Idgaf if you're republican and voting for those kinds of candidates but voting for the piece of shit that is Trump is a whole new level of stupid and this thread looks more like 'ye, I did wrong but I'm not alone cus I'm not the only stupid fuck'. Voting for either that accused molester or Trump is equally bad, and you should feel bad for wasting your vote like that so you don't repeat the same mistake during the next election.

@Stayt is on point as well. I've seen a shitload of examples of people 'I know it'll be bad for us in the long run but voted for Trump because he's republican.' Like, where the fuck is the logic in that?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 12-12-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:45 PM   #10
Habitat
Make my day

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Tbh, to vote in an accused child molester is just as bad as voting a rapist as president. This shit has NOTHING to do with politics though, it's just stupid people voting for bold criminals and overlooking facts because they believe their ideologies surpass logic and reason. That goes for everyone on whatever side of the political spectrum you're rooting for. Y'all got to stop to blame each other and rather look into the means of what can be done to stop this shit from happening so it won't become a fuckfest of hating each other and further pushing your country to the ground by taking sides instead of ganging up on the issues EVERYONE agree on. Fuck this 'us vs them' approach A LOT of you Americans are so blatantly arrogant about. I've got friends that are black/red, literal anarchists that have had friends that have died from head on collisions with the brown side in Sweden (it's starting to build up over here as well), and I also got people on the right wing (definitely not brown but without doubt blue) that I can discuss our differences with to get a more complete sense of it all and where we're coming from, I can do this with most people except for a select few but I have a strong feeling it's extremely difficult to discuss politics with people from opposite sides in the US as opposed to a lot of other places. Politics will always be a heated topic anywhere on the globe but the US the way media, forum and interactions online that I've seen seem to be a lot more convoluted over there, I might be wrong tho.

Trump is the worst thing that has happened to America and the world in general when it comes to foreign politics in a long long time. G.W. Bush was amazing in comparison and I hated that cunt. Idgaf if you're republican and voting for those kinds of candidates but voting for the piece of shit that is Trump is a whole new level of stupid and this thread looks more like 'ye, I did wrong but I'm not alone cus I'm not the only stupid fuck'. Voting for either that accused molester or Trump is equally bad, and you should feel bad for wasting your vote like that so you don't repeat the same mistake during the next election.

@Stayt is on point as well. I've seen a shitload of examples of people 'I know it'll be bad for us in the long run but voted for Trump because he's republican.' Like, where the fuck is the logic in that?
repped
Old 12-12-2017, 01:46 PM   #11
Habitat
Make my day

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Do you think the left will come to the realization that alot of america is sick of their horseshit buffonery?
seriously though is this a troll or are you serious about this post?

You realize roy moore is republican, and it's republicans voting fro him, right? So how in the FUCK does that jump to the left being self aware of their bullshit lol.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:56 PM   #12
Captain Neckbeard

Captain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant future

first id like to state that I share most genrally zero of uh ohs ideologies....

but I think his point is pretty clear....

if republicans are willing to put a child molester into office over a lib that should be a significantly glaring statement as to the distaste for extreme leftist movements and parties in general

context clues
Captain Neckbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:09 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Bags gets it

Im at work and cant dig into any of your posts. But ill get at this tonight lol
Old 12-12-2017, 02:16 PM   #14
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Bags gets it

Im at work and cant dig into any of your posts. But ill get at this tonight lol
Old 12-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #15
Captain Neckbeard

Captain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant futureCaptain Neckbeard has a brilliant future

lmfao gone
Old 12-12-2017, 02:32 PM   #16
Habitat
Make my day

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Neckbeard View Post
first id like to state that I share most genrally zero of uh ohs ideologies....

but I think his point is pretty clear....

if republicans are willing to put a child molester into office over a lib that should be a significantly glaring statement as to the distaste for extreme leftist movements and parties in general

context clues
yeah i see what you're saying.. or what uh ohs saying... didn't catch that

But he's wrong.

People aren't voting for roy because they think hes the better option, they're voting for him because alabama is a bluue state, and i think its the bluest state in the US if I'm not mistaken. And it's full of toothless inbred fuck tards who will always push their morals and ethics (assuming they even have any) out of the way for their political parties and their ideologies.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:37 PM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habitat View Post
they're voting for him because alabama is a bluue state, and i think its the bluest state in the US if I'm not mistaken.
a foreign has been detected

@Captain Neckbeard murder/death/kill?
Old 12-12-2017, 02:39 PM   #18
Habitat
Make my day

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

all three of those options sound like a shitty deal. I'd like more options before we do anything rash here
Old 12-12-2017, 02:39 PM   #19
Captain Neckbeard

Old 12-12-2017, 02:41 PM   #20
Habitat
Make my day

Champed
- 1-2 LR Tournament

Tags
clintonsonpedorapeplane