Old 10-31-2013, 11:35 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
I totally agree about the virtual instruments but I can only work with what I have...once I'm able to get komplete running then yeah I'll be able to drastically expand my instrumentation...I've also been looking at the phantom x5 synthesizer from Roland...an I have komplete 7...complete with all the massive synth bass sounds for dub step an shit...
word massive is dope

and you having engineer background you can get in and tweak shit and actually know what you are doing lmao. i just twist random shit so its not the preset but i dont know whats what i just play it by ear

some of them synths in massive and other native instruments plugins komplete has are insane

can do anything with them, its basically all the sounds you will ever need

but word a good actual synth would be dope too just cuz it'll sound better before doing anything to it. same with the sound modules or whatever, racks or whatever i dunno im out of that world since i mostly sample but word

really all you need is komplete tho
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vakill??