Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 10-31-2015, 06:24 PM   #1
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth
Default Battle Arena League Week 3 Magazine by Meth (10/31/15)

Introduction

'Sup bros. Have a few things I wanted to say here. One, props to @Hush for thinking this idea up and giving you guys another medium to show your bars outside of regular tournaments especially in the NBL offseason. Two, props to @Lotto Smirk for taking this over and putting in work to make it nice. 3, props to all of the battlers who showed and dropped some nice lines. I voted on every battle and there was some nice stuff. I didn't think I would be very involved in this league but you guys motivated me to help out Lotto to make sure this league is done well. Only 5 no shows out of 26 battlers is better than I expected but still not where we want to be. We want 0-2 no shows a week at absolute maximum so drop your bars its only 10-12 lines a week!

Battle Reviews

Orc vs. Letterman

This was a nice battle. First read I didnt think it was all too close, but second read it was definitely a closer battle than I originally thought it was. Letterman's poke your chest out line was nice, and the only line that wasn't hitting was his played Burd line. Orc came with a real consistent verse, which could only be expected with his credentials. The only line that was considered a miss by the voters was his letter jacket line, due to it being somewhat played and the hotline and binary code bars were both on point. This was runner up for BOTW, and a nice start to both battlers stints in the BAL.

Chyeahhh!!! vs. R!canTheoryz

This was a solid battle as well. Chyeah is better than I ever remembered him being and had some real nice lines. Rican pole option was fire. R!can is stuck in real life battle mode. Some his stuff would have gotten a reaction if it were said aloud but in a text battle he needs some more wit to his bars.

Cred vs. Boredom

Honestly I was very disappointed in this showing for both of the guys. Cred had some decent ideas that his wording killed in my opinion. Then the Lamar Odom was just a line I've seen way to much of in the last 2 weeks, and it wasnt in the top half of the ones I've seen. Boredom usually has some nice stuff but his drop seemed rushed, lazy and maybe he's also suffering from some rust as well. Cred had the better ideas in this one, his Undertaker line was very well received while Boredom's Credendum line was the voters favorite from him.

Destroyer vs. Knux (BOTW)

In what was Knux's first drop after his (about) 3 year absence from text, he showed rust didn't much take a toll on him. He had a lot of nice bars and reminded readers what we liked about his style in the first place, his riding a bike line perfectly embodies his style imo. Not one to be outdone, Des also had a nice drop. Des had a couple of real nice current event bars, as well as his Force Awakens bar which was dope. In the end, this battle was really close, and voters had tough decisions and these 2 were only differed by one quote or even in quotes depending on who was voting.

Useless vs. Puravida

As I've said multiple times I believe Pura is getting better with almost each and every drop. He had a lot of problems executing his bars though this week and that really put a downer on hos chances. Use was ok. Definitely not his best drop, but he still had some ok stuff in his verse. I think Use's experience was just able to outclass Pura in this one. Use's crowd favorite bar was his Meal ticket bar, Pura's best bar was probably his user title personal. Although a little to basic.

Kemizt vs. 2tripple0

This battle was a bit rough. I've seen better from Kemizt for sure. His drop in Fall Brawl against ill nik-A was 100 times better than this one. He had some ideas that were solid that just weren't connecting. His BAL drop line was the only line in the battle anyone was really feeling. 2trip just didn't do anything in his verse that was witty or harsh, just a lot of bland statements. I'd suggest you read some of the other battles this week and try to formulate some better punches, my man.

Larold vs. Chamber

This was an okish battle. I thought Chamber had a pretty solid verse. Nothing special but pretty good. Larold was... wack man. I laughed hard at his opener but it wasn't because it was good lmao. He actually had some ok ideas in his other lines but nothing that hit real nice. I thought chambers Zellwegger line was pretty cool, but not super dope because it was an abbreviation of a name that's already one syllable. Also his Jon Niese line was solid too but he if u don't know baseball you wouldn't have understood it because the connection was pretty loose. Larold needs to take my advice to 2tripp and use it as well.

Plot vs. Strikta

This was probably the 3rd place finisher for BOTW. Strikta keyed but that didn't stop him from having some niceeeeeeee concepts. His Goldeneye line made me laugh in real life. His church line was also mad creative. Plot was better than I expected too. His half-assed line and his livestream line were both nice current event flips. Plot got some voted but Strikt pulled it out.

Top Punches

Letterman

I came to kill you legends, so braggin wont be the best route
Cuz it won't compliment your pride, when I take my blade & poke your chest out

Orc

i'm in the Buick w. Raybans, the view is insane man
been thinkn bout a Hot line. Meanwhile, u in the club doin the Drake dance..

Chyeahhh!!!

I’ll take yah slore and pass her around my crew to beat her box in
she on the rag?, she goin down on the polls faster than a Rican option

Destroyer

des is like a Jedi with red eye, I'll take this man down with bags of weed
show this dude how The Force Awakens...AND puts him right back to sleep

Knux

Financially ur struggling bro... I made my return & I'm warning you dude
For me this shits like riding a bike.. and its going way smoother than your morning commute

Cred

Got the 30 shot with the beam, for suckas thats a death wish
i'll leave u behind that Smoke til it stops Ringin.. like the Undertaker entrance

Boredom

based on predictions me gettin this slim?HA! neone dope isn’t betting on him
ironic how lotto said credendum but NO ONE has faith in you catching this win

Useless

saying ur her manager, lmao listen cunt...
if she's ur meal ticket, you'll probably both starve to death within a month

Puravida

we're not suprised he didn't like the booty pics, on some low blow hate shit
cause even his status clearly says: U likes to see homos naked...

Kemizt

your bars are always wack and you should have stayed with your poetry.
cuz when the BAL drop? we know 2000 is over...you will hear it globaly

Chamber

stop actin like ur black n hood...u'll get a quick smackin,
we all kno this zellweger aint nothin but a retarded white bitch acting.

Plot

Tells us he'll netflix and chill with scary chicks at will, dudes a fucking disgrace,
If she wants a live-stream so bad bro, just get Bags to piss on her face.

Strikta

& multiple times daily u think things w/ men in mind
U ain't reminiscing bout Goldeneye days when u think of PP7 times

Battle of the Week
Destroyer vs. Knux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotto Smirk View Post
Knux's verse

Your midtier at best.. when it comes to text your nothin' remember?
Beating you's sucha small claim I was gonna show up ina suit witha public defender
We all know ur soft, u aint gangster & when it comes to pussy this kids outta luck
Its obvious you aint blood related.. thats just your criteria for the bitches you fuck
Ur incomes a joke.. this swayers desperate for a win but he's gettin sonned ina blink
Funny he's known for grasping at straws but can never remember to give one with the drinks
Financially ur struggling bro... I made my return & I'm warning you dude
For me this shits like riding a bike.. and its going way smoother than your morning commute
Lookin like a straight junkie.. makes me wanna keep beltin' this fag
Dudes got such a meth face it could run a tourny and help witha mag
Your a faggot.. Bags force fucks you & thinks u reciprocate with the best head
Luckily it dont matter what kinda sex u Odom cuz each of these lines got u on ya death bed
Ur NBL run was pathetic, got to the playoffs by no-shows honestly ur the worst, clown
See, when iSpaz I champ seasons.. you got bodied by the 10th seed and knocked out in the first round
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotto Smirk View Post
Des's verse

dude acts like he's dope w/it, but I'm just like 'die faker!'
can't flip ur name, so I'll just flip ur body... off the side of a skyscraper
i throttle blows that topple foes, so watch as knux eyes go blank
only thing poppin off during that verse is the corn in Frank's microwave
champed more than me, u should be known around this place like a trophy
so why does everyone still think ur an abbreviation of a ginger who hates karaoke?
it's cuz ur lines don't hit kid & it's not that ur a bad writer
ur just asleep at the wheel doing minor damage like hush late night trappin in the jaguar
des is like a Jedi with red eye, I'll take this man down with bags of weed
show this dude how The Force Awakens...AND puts him right back to sleep
this a site of champions, but don't get gassed up.. ur the worst kid!
when cats say they saw K Shine, they're talking YouTube vids, not ur verses
knux stay late night Freaky & doesn't stop until the meth is through
'Coke Zoo' is what i call the line of strung out creatures willing to have sex with u
Week 3 Battle Previews

Contendership Match: @Useless vs. @Destroyer

This should be a good one imo. Des' win against Knux last week was nice, and he was consistent too which was a big factor that always held Des back a little bit. If he drops another verse like that he has a real nice shot at getting to a Champ match next week. Use is also solid, his verse last week wasn't up to par with his usual drops though. If they both dropped how they dropped last week, Des will win but I'm hoping Use ups his game enough to make this a dope match. But judging off of last weeks drops, Destroyer gets the slightest of edges.

Contendership Match: @JShazo vs. @Orc

Honestly I don't know shit about JShazo. I think he's one of the best heads from RMBVA or something, so I'll assume he's at least solid. He won last week by no show. Orc won against Letterman in a real nice battle last week. Orc is real tough to beat anytime, and in a short battle that's only 10/12 lines it gets that much harder because he will probably have 3/4 bangers and minimal misses which is why Orc is my pick to win here.

*Sidenote: If anyone is wondering why at 1-0 Orc gets the contendership nod over the other 1-0's, it's because he had the best verse last week from that record bracket.

@Wavy Crockett 1-0 vs @Nameflip 1-0

I've only seen a few lines from Nameflip, and from what I've seen I think he's ok. Wavy is an alias, and from who I think he is he's a top head around these parts. He seems to be motivated and is dropping some nice stuff in his previous drops around the site and that's why Crockett should win this one running away.

@Chyeahhh!!! 1-0 vs @Cred 1-0

I'm looking forward to this one. Chyeah surprised me last week with his nice drop against rican and im hoping he will continue to drop like that and even better moving forward. Cred dropped rather lack luster last week, but knowing his past experience and skillset Cred gets the edge here, but like I said this should be a good one.

@Chamber 1-0 vs @Kemizt 1-0

This one also intrigues me. As Kemizt has shown that he has some quality bars in his short time at the lime. Chamber just recently won a fight night, and his verse against zelph last week was solid. So from what I've seen from both, I got Chamber but this could easily go either way.

@Strikta 1-1 vs @Flo Real 1-1

Strikta with a key showed why he's nice with the pen when he shows. His conceptual ability is unmatched except from maybe a non rusty Hush/Resin. Throw in his comedy factor and he is one of the best battlers that are signed in right now. Flo has some decent bars sometimes, but he struggles with coming up with concepts that don't come off corny. Strikta will win if he shows.

@puravida 1-1 vs @Plot 0-1

Plot surprised me last week with a nice drop against Strikta because I don't remember reading much from him. He had a few nice bars and even got a couple of votes against Strik. Although he did lose that was a battle to build off, imo. Pura is still struggling with wording and concept choice sometimes, but he usually is good for a nice bar or 2 in his verses altho he does have too many misses. Could be close, but I got Plot

@Dick Sucking Lip Larold 0-1 vs @2tripple0 0-1 vs @Boredom 0-1

Unfortunately we currently have an odd number of participants in the league so a 3 way is to be had. Larold and 2tripp are both struggling with finding hard hitting concepts. Larold had a few that he executed poorly and 2tripp had nothing of substance. Boredom had a bad week last week, but he is the class of this crowd so Boredom should walk away unscathed.

@Knux 0-1 vs @Bash 0-1

Knux took a tough loss to Des last week in the battle of the week. Bash just signed back in after losing to Useless in the Hush led week 1 (which was like... 6 weeks ago lol). Bash is nice with it when he's on but he's not realy on the same level as Knux. Knux should take this one, but if Knux sleeps he's on upset alert.

@Letterman 0-1 vs @R!canTheoryz 0-1

Letterman took a tough L last week to Orc. He had some good shit in his verse, was probably one of the best 6 verses of the week. R!can is still struggling to transition from live battles to text battles so Letterman should take this.

Records

In

Jshazo 2-0
Useless 2-0
Destroyer 2-0
Wavy Crockett 1-0
Orc 1-0
Nameflip 1-0
Chyeahhh 1-0
Cred 1-0
Chamber 1-0
Kem 1-0
Strikta 1-1
Flo real 1-1
Puravida 1-1
Plot 0-1
Larold 0-1
2tripple0 0-1
Boredom 0-1
Knux 0-1
R!can 0-1
Letterman 0-1
Bash 0-1

Out
Hush 0-1
Spoken 0-2
Jilti 1-1
Keybored 0-1
Alistan 0-1
Fraze 0-1
Greed 1-0
Resin 1-0

No Show Shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo Real View Post
Psht...Aiyyo

You used lottos girl for that quick win, ill use yours for a bit of laughter
Cant wait to viciously rape spokeswoman till she needs one to speak on her behalf after
Your bars played as fuck, you aint making accolades bitch, what you smokin?!
If your names mentioned with a broken record.. its cus we already heard it spoken
If i rolled up on Spokes block the pussy be scared stiff
He could be a stone throw from winning this but he froze like a right bitch
You a frail faggot, a skinny fucking rent boy with no worth
You eat such child like portions, i hope you choke on one that was a still birth
like cancer when im punching, keep coming back til you dead see
After 1 round with me your chest be flatter then bitches after a mastectomy

WTF's

WTF @ this beginning out of nowhere and being wayyyyyyy better than I expected.

lol thats it

Outro

Yo 21 out of 26 battlers showed last week and if that continues this league WILL succeed but let's do more than that. Let's make this league DOPE! If everyone continues to show and vote that's what it will be. Once again props to Lotto Smirk for bringing this back from the dead and everyone who dropped bars last week because w/o ya'll this shit don't work. Good shit bros. Later.

Old 10-31-2015, 06:27 PM   #2
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Good job but you slept on that bubble gum bubble gum line
Old 10-31-2015, 06:56 PM   #3
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

Dope mag meth
Old 10-31-2015, 07:07 PM   #4
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Great job, Meth. Very quick with it. Props to Lotto too
Old 10-31-2015, 07:18 PM   #5
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

very nice
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-31-2015, 07:27 PM   #6
Nameflip
I contribute nothing here

Battle Record: 1-6

Nameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knux View Post
very nice
I read this in borats voice
Old 10-31-2015, 07:50 PM   #7
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

lmao
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-31-2015, 08:54 PM   #8
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

good shit bro...but I can't believe u predicted des over me...

That hurts
Old 10-31-2015, 09:43 PM   #9
Meth
Back again.

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
good shit bro...but I can't believe u predicted des over me...

That hurts
Maybe you can make like me on arby and win every time ur predicted to lose :)
Old 10-31-2015, 10:10 PM   #10
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

This was dope bro. Props.
Old 10-31-2015, 10:14 PM   #11
Meth
Back again.

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Thanks bros for the kind words

First mag I've wanted to write in a long time
Old 10-31-2015, 10:42 PM   #12
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
Maybe you can make like me on arby and win every time ur predicted to lose :)
I woulda won this week, but I just didn't have time. It pisses me off when I think about it...then I remember its txt lol
Old 11-01-2015, 01:36 AM   #13
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
Thanks bros for the kind words

First mag I've wanted to write in a long time
very dope bro. well done
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-01-2015, 11:45 PM   #14
Wavy Crockett
Crack Morris

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League
- Battle Arena League

Wavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant futureWavy Crockett has a brilliant future

Really good shit

Props @Meth
Old 11-02-2015, 12:11 AM   #15
puravida
sloth kong

Battle Record: 2-5

puravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant futurepuravida has a brilliant future

dope mag @Meth.

I'm trying lol.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:28 AM   #16
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Shit was dope. Good stuff maine