Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 08-13-2018, 03:30 PM   #61
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Nick James is that you?
Old 08-13-2018, 03:37 PM   #62
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Is he is good?
Old 08-13-2018, 03:38 PM   #63
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
If you don't stop quoting me, I will vote for Jabari by default, you fucking simpleton. You are literally walking a fine line, not with me but with others, and I am the only thing keeping you from being destroyed on this website. Please stfu
now finish him.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:46 PM   #64
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Blaze View Post
now finish him.
Stop. LOL

btw good looks @bleak on getting me back into Red Gang Status.

I told you @Killing Spree LOL
Old 08-13-2018, 03:50 PM   #65
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Ran IP’s

BodySnatcher confirmed Nick James
Old 08-13-2018, 03:52 PM   #66
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Fuck you Z... Lmao!

You supposed to respond with your Red Gang
Old 08-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #67
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Is he is good?
Let me tell u a story.

It's about a long forgotten persona who used to prowl discussion and post bad memes that got him vilified by the elite. He used to post stupid fucking tryhard pics with his battle verses/discussion posts as some sort of comedic effect. None of them were funny, only cringey attempts that made people leave threads. This is not a story about Nick James, fgtt. It's a story about me. It's a story about you.

The year is 2013. 18 year old me thought he was the shit. I was all over Reddit getting spicy memes for the boys, but I didn't have boys. The boys here hated my guts and wanted nothing less but to send me packing. And so I picked the wrong one to call out, a man by the name of Nik. So happens thst a certain ouster/gatekeeper was just waiting on this. I told Nik I wanted a pic title match, this was the last straw. My last memory here before coming back was a thread in Discussion titled "BLEAK COME GET UR PINKSLIP"

I'm not saying it will be today, I'm not saying it will be tomorrow. But...

There will be a day where a thread like this comes to ur attention. Your stomach will feel weird as you open the thread and see that all of your personal info is now here, on NCs. There are many doxers here, Body. Maybe ill receive a PM with a pic, and then its on me to post it. Maybe I get curious and lean on an experienced friend. What do you think im gonna do? You know what you'll see next? Pics of you, of your family, and God forbid you are not the man you claimed to be. I hope, for your sake, this day never comes.

But it already did, didn't it Nick? You know this story well, better than me I would wager.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 08-13-2018, 04:02 PM   #68
Bishop

Battle Record: 2-1

Bishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant future

wattup nick glad u doing well
Old 08-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #69
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Let me tell u a story.

It's about a long forgotten persona who used to prowl discussion and post bad memes that got him vilified by the elite. He used to post stupid fucking tryhard pics with his battle verses/discussion posts as some sort of comedic effect. None of them were funny, only cringey attempts that made people leave threads. This is not a story about Nick James, fgtt. It's a story about me. It's a story about you.

The year is 2013. 18 year old me thought he was the shit. I was all over Reddit getting spicy memes for the boys, but I didn't have boys. The boys here hated my guts and wanted nothing less but to send me packing. And so I picked the wrong one to call out, a man by the name of Nik. So happens thst a certain ouster/gatekeeper was just waiting on this. I told Nik I wanted a pic title match, this was the last straw. My last memory here before coming back was a thread in Discussion titled "BLEAK COME GET UR PINKSLIP"

I'm not saying it will be today, I'm not saying it will be tomorrow. But...

There will be a day where a thread like this comes to ur attention. Your stomach will feel weird as you open the thread and see that all of your personal info is now here, on NCs. There are many doxers here, Body. Maybe ill receive a PM with a pic, and then its on me to post it. Maybe I get curious and lean on an experienced friend. What do you think im gonna do? You know what you'll see next? Pics of you, of your family, and God forbid you are not the man you claimed to be. I hope, for your sake, this day never comes.

But it already did, didn't it Nick? You know this story well, better than me I would wager.
lol good thread
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...pinkslip+bleak
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #70
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

LOL, I got everyone mad, this shit hilarious. Tagger, neggers...shit is mad funny. You just wrote a story like Its about me, It's about you. LOL WTF?, I'm a grown ass man with nothing to hide, unlike other people. So go ahead and search your little hearts out. Btw if you wanna "pink slip match" we can do it. You won't find anything that can remotely hurt me. But if you wanna be real. I'm way better that this than you and you been doing it longer, I've beaten u a couple times. you corny & other than a little streak in 1-2... what do you do to contribute here. You took over modding a dead league & got a big head that is all you contribute. Those are FACTS.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 08-13-2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:14 PM   #71
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
wattup nick glad u doing well
Thank you brodie.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:15 PM   #72
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

So you’re not denying being nick James?
Old 08-13-2018, 04:18 PM   #73
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

You dumbass seen my picture in for Team USA battle, if yall wanna be ignorant I can be too
Old 08-13-2018, 04:18 PM   #74
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Lmfaooooooo gone to the nth

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 08-13-2018, 04:20 PM   #75
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Not certain if that was a yes or a no
Old 08-13-2018, 04:26 PM   #76
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

LOL...ya'll funny. Pink Slip @bleak? Use all the Nick James angle you want, maybe I'll learn something about him. Acting tough, started this by being a smart-ass so let's finish it. Instead of being G or a good mod, you just st8 acted like a hoe like I was gonna let it ride. You been this site too long, it's rubbing off maybe I can help you bounce out and enjoy life.

Tags
bodysnatcher breakdown, bodysnatcher nickjames gone, bs legit loser lol wtf, cringing at bodysnatcher, just go 0 tbh, nick james lol unreal, pathetic if i evr seen it, red gang not funny