Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2014, 11:55 PM   #1
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute
Question LULZ A THREAD FOR MASAII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
BRB WHILST I STEAL PICS OFF MY FRIENDS PAINT FOLDER

WHILE YOUR AT IT WHY DONT YOU COLOUR THOSE BITCHES WRETCHED TEETH IN WHITE

This is my game faggot, I decide when I post pics.

pockets.
LOL ITS YOUR GAME???? U LOSIN. BUZZKILLINGTON IS DOWN BY LIKE 5 PICS. CAN U MAKE IT .3 POSTS WITHOUT BITING SOMEONES STEEZ?????? UR SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS IS SHOWING. WAFER THIN ORIGINALITY 4 DAYZ

MASAII'S VIRGIN ANGLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
You may have had sex once split. But in real life you are rick moranis. You are a coward. I will destroy you. In addition you write with eloquence but say nothing. Ethereal thrombosis comma serendipity played the banjo. You try so hard and yet fail at being yourself. Congrats.

KID CANT EVEN ROAST MY LOOKS W/OUT CALLING UP HIS SAVED DATABASE OF OTHER MEMBERS' ROAST POSTS LOOOOOL

THURMAN MURMAN???? WHO DO I LOOK LIKE METH????

LOLL DUH. UH. YOU WERE BULLIED BC YOURE A NERD. WITH GLASSES. YOU NERD.

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ROAST GAME VILLAIN AFTER A PARTICULARLY BAD BREAKOUT. SIKE SON U NEVER EVEN POSTED IN A ROAST U POVERTY LIFTING FAGGOT. REMEMBER WHEN MASAII DID ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR PRETEND TO FUCK WOMEN ON THIS SITE?

NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE

Quote:
I dont care that she is a slut

I do care that she proceeded to pick apart my beliefs and question every single fucking aspect of my life, before telling me that im full of myself.

I do care that she is a fucking moron who snorts cocaine till she throws up

I do care that she took up the whole fucking bed
U FOCKING WOT M8???? $40 THAT CHYIN'S NEXT CONSPIRACY THEORY IS THAT MASAII IS A PRIVATE MILITARY CONTRACTOR PUMPED FULL OF ESTROGEN TO BE A MORE INEFFECTIVE WHORESLAYER AS HE FRONTS AS A PAID ACTOR FOR THE AUSTRALIAN BACNE GUILD

asdjbgowrq;bno ipmbpmp5qmpbimp2bmbbp I HOPE FOR YOUR PAPERWEIGHT OF A SOUL'S SAKE THAT YOU DIDNT RUN THE TRANSLATOR ON THOSE CONGOLESE WHORES YOU RAW DOGGED IN EXCHANGE FOR MALARIA NEEDLES YOU NEANDERTHAL FOREVER ALONE ASSREAMER

TELL US MORE ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIFE IS SACRED AND YOUR STANCE ON CONDOMS

YOU ARE QUITE LITERALLY THE DUMBEST COCKJOCKEY TO POST IN THESE LIME GREEN HALLS

Quote:

@Orc we should wingman each other. Would be an effective duo.

GKMGPIQ2PGINHP

THAT IS THE SADDEST GODDAMN SHIT I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFEEEEE

BRB EVERYONE ON THIS TEXT SITE IS A NERD. EXCEPT ME. I JUST WANNA BE BUDDY BUDDY WITH THE IN CLIQUE OF THE NERDS. WHO I CONSTANTLY PUT DOWN, AND DO NOT INTERACT WITH IN ANYWAY EXCEPT TO REHASH THEIR JOKES IN DESPERATION FOR ACCEPTANCE, AND ECHO EVERY NETCMEME POSSIBLY CREATED

UR SOCIAL NETWORK EXISTS ENTIRELY IN SOCIAL NETWORKING

MOST PEOPLE JUST LET YOU BOP ALONG IN YOUR FANTASY ALPHA- NCG WORLD. WE WOULDNT BE BEEFING IF I DIDNT PERENNIALLY BASH YOUR ANTILULZ

U ARE LITERALLY THE ANTI-NCG

ALL U DO IS ATTEMPT TO LOOK THE PART IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD

NO ORIGINAL BOARDING TECHNIQUES
NO ORIGINAL STYLE
[QUOTE=Masaii;266011]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post

ASFGSHDAHFJKLAD YOU FUCKING POSER. NAME ONE THING YOU ARE KNOWN FOR ON THIS BOARD THAT ISNT SHARKED FROM ONE OF THE REAL MEMBERS

MASA THE IIND REISSUES:
BAGSALONIUS AND THE ENDLESS TRAMPS
ORC MCCORK AND THE FOOTBALLER 3RD STRING OF MERRY MEN
HUTH AND THE THERENDIPITOUTH BOARDING ATHETHMENTH
PANCAKE'S LIFTORAMA 2KSHRUGS
VERITAS PSYCHFUCKING FOR DUMMIES
DIODE'S 4CHAN SPEAK AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE

DID MASAII EVEN DO ANY OF THOSE THINGS IRL BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE POSTED ABOUT THEM

@REAL LIFE TO THREAD

I CAN SEE YOU KNOW THIS DEEP IN YOUR DEEPLY CONFUSED MONGOLOID PUPILS. LET US NOT FORGET THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT @REAL LIFE, THOUGH I HAVE ETHERED YOU IN THAT AS WELL W/ A MEASLY EFFORT BY ANY STANDARDS. LMAOAO'. I GAVE U MORE AMMO THAN U KNOW WHAT DO WITH AND YOU KEEP CHUCKING OUT INDOOR RECESS DISS TRACKS. I OUTBOARDED YOUR ONE TRICK PONYBOY ASS IN THE LICENSURE THREAD

NOW STEP TO W/ OC INSULTS OR MODERN PICS PHAGGOT. PROVE TO ME YOU WERE EVEN WORTH THIS THREAD

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE U ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME. INB4 MASAII "PASS REVOKED. VIRGIN." LOOOOOOOOOL AT U EVER HAVING ANY SORT OF SEMBLANCE CREDIBILITY ON THIS SITE WHATSOEVER BESIDES UR 100+ POSTS CLAIMING YOUR NCG STATUS.

MASAII IS THE FRAIL NERD SPIRIT ANIMAL

SPLIT OUTTRO

Quote:

@Orc we should rimjob each other. Would be an electric orgasm.

Last edited by Split; 02-05-2014 at 12:10 AM.
Split is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:06 AM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Oh my.

Advantage split.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:11 AM   #3
Masaii

Old 02-05-2014, 12:19 AM   #4
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

MASAII POWER MOVE: REDDIT GIFS

FLAWLESS VICTORY U DUMB KUNT, OLE COCOA BUTTER FRICTION FIENDING ASS FALSE PROPHET, BY WHICH I MEAN NOT EVEN UR DAD COULD BARE THE SHAME OF BURSTING IN ON ONE OF YOUR WEEKLONG FAPBATTICALS U NO NAME SCROTUM

LOOKIN LIKE A VAGRANT JASON STATHAM STARTED SPRAYING FEBREEZE ON SOCIALITES CARS FOR A WHIFF OF VERSACE LEATHER

LOOKIN LIKE U HAD UR EYEBROWS SHIPPED AMAZON PRIME 1-DAY FROM AN AUTHENTIC TEXMEX GREASEBALL IN THE BRONX THE SECOND VIC POSTED HIS FIRST PIC

LOOKIN LIKE UR 1000 YD STARE IS A STRESS INDUCED MONTAGE OF ALL THE HIGH SCHOOL PIZZA PARTIES U FAILED TO GET HANDIES AT

LOOKIN LIKE UR INNER HEART ROUTINE IS 10 HOURS OF OKCUPID SOULCRUSHERS AND THEN WORKING CIRCUITS IN THE BATHTUB WITH THE TOASTER
Old 02-05-2014, 12:22 AM   #5
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

This is art.

Bravo.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 12:23 AM   #6
Split

SHUSH PANCAKE.

MASAII HASNT SOBBED OVER A CHARACTER ASSASSINATION LIKE THIS SINCE THEY DOMEPIECED GOTENKS IN DRAGONBALL Z SEASON 15.6 EP 2B: REVENGE OF THE WRITERS STRIKE
Old 02-05-2014, 12:27 AM   #7
Masaii

step1 - enters original thread, loses
step 2 - makes new thread out of furious emotions whilst weeping over keyboard
step 3 - ???
step 4 - profit!!!
Old 02-05-2014, 12:27 AM   #8
Split

Old 02-05-2014, 12:28 AM   #9
Split

LOOOOL

CAN ANY1 PLS CONFIRM THAT MASAII CAME WITHIN 16 DIGIREDOOS OF A V LAST ENCOUNTER THAT WASNT A RICK MORANIS BOOTLEG????
Old 02-05-2014, 12:30 AM   #10
Masaii

<1 minute replies

WUT U MEAN IM NOT EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED GUISE?

ITT/a self conscious teenager utilizes the interwebz to vent all of his frustration on a well mannered/handsome jock.
Old 02-05-2014, 12:30 AM   #11
Split

Old 02-05-2014, 12:31 AM   #12
Split

Quote:
ITT/a self conscious teenager utilizes the interwebz to vent all of his frustration on a well mannered/handsome jock.
FUNNY

SEEMS U WANTED THE HANDS NOT TOO LONG AGO?
Old 02-05-2014, 12:32 AM   #13
Masaii

LOL, have u ever utilized hands?

inb4 wot m8 im high skewl boxing champ

NO FAGGOT YOU ARE A 10X WIGGER
Old 02-05-2014, 12:36 AM   #14
Split

NIGHT MASAII

KEEP THE PEBBLES OUT THE THRONEROOM
Old 02-05-2014, 12:38 AM   #15
Masaii

Old 02-05-2014, 01:03 AM   #16
Masaii

How do you not see it split.

The more anger you show towards me the more anger you show towards yourself.

I obv represent someone who picks on you irl and as soon as I called you out look at how angry you have become.

Look at how many pics you posted begging for acceptance off the internet bcoz irl you are not accepted as popular and you never will be.

your psyche is transparent.

you lose by default.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:12 AM   #17
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

All I see here is 1 man getting clowned with ease and responding with generic replies played off as lazy because he simply can't be ass'd being creative and not because his brain isn't sharp enough to compete by coming up with anything else better to say.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 01:24 AM   #18
Masaii

Do you want your own thread guy?

What you fail to see is win or lose, Split and I have provided entertainment to NCs. You have not or ever done such a thing.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:41 AM   #19
Split

Quote:
How do you not see it split.

The more anger you show towards me the more anger you show towards yourself.

I obv represent someone who picks on you irl and as soon as I called you out look at how angry you have become.

Look at how many pics you posted begging for acceptance off the internet bcoz irl you are not accepted as popular and you never will be.

your psyche is transparent.
you lose by default.
im more popular than u tho, here and in real life

i have shown credentials, u have not, and have utterly failed to thread redirect as a result

you are weak.

/thread

EDIT: goneeeee @ the audacity of calling me a lame for posting MULTIPLE pics when u begged for them and then u couldnt produce

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE NOW YOU ARE FAGGOT IF YOU POST PICS AND A FAGGOT IF YOU DONT

its called calling a bluff

do not mistake anger for the truth Masaii. judging from your sudden withdrawal, I am guessing the truth hurts?

do i stay happy w/ my counter move or hit w/ the coup de grace?

o how the turntables, Masaii

Last edited by Split; 02-05-2014 at 01:54 AM.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:46 AM   #20
Split

Just to reemphasize: the only picture Masaii has with a girl "offhand" is his prom picture from 8 years ago

lol guess you signed off

I am done. u may skulk the shadows once more

Last edited by Split; 02-05-2014 at 02:03 AM.

Tags
first round ko by split, hugh jackman's nude tap dance, masaii delusional, masaii getting hush'd, masaii soul destroyed, mike wrecka is obese, split an emotional faggot, split cant do a push up, split coward irl, split is anorexic, split is mclovin lookin fag, split is tough on the net, split obv cries to sleep, vote - split, wingman to thread