Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2018, 01:09 AM   #141
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1) lol
2) dillon danis is a piece of shit and got kicked out of marcelo's for a reason. if you make marcelo fucking garcia kick you out, you have no place to go worth living.
3) you attacked a bus full of dagestanis and didn't expect they'd jump you as soon as they got the chance?!?
Old 10-07-2018, 01:10 AM   #142
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fart View Post
Lol he tapped from that weak ass choke
he was exhausted and his jaw was halfway 'round his face. sambo guys don't care where the choke is.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:10 AM   #143
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

What the heck
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:11 AM   #144
Diode
PR's Finest

also fucking gone at dana and the ufc on some high horse WHEN THEY MADE THIS MOMENT HAPPEN

SORRY IT DIDN'T COME OUT SCRIPTED AND AWFUL LIKE BROCK
Old 10-07-2018, 01:12 AM   #145
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Is this what starts ww3?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:12 AM   #146
veritas
HALL OF FAME

This is wwe. Fair.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:13 AM   #147
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

So happy. going to sleep so peacefully.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:15 AM   #148
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
So happy. going to sleep so peacefully.
right??

both main events delivered for a change.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:16 AM   #149
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY FACET
Old 10-07-2018, 01:16 AM   #150
Diode
PR's Finest

mcgregor loved playing wannabe gangster until a bunch of actual gangsters jumped his ass.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:18 AM   #151
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

fucking annihalated connor. i had it 30-26 before connor tapped

then he yells at him that he's a faggot and he told him he'd smash him (i assume), hops the fence, fucks up the idiot who pretended his grappling was on par with khabibs, khabibs boy hops fence and throws a few at conor lmfao

i mean hey khabib told him back after the bus incident, he's no gangster, he'll show him a gangster

allah is proud this day.

THE EAGLE
Old 10-07-2018, 01:20 AM   #152
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
mcgregor loved playing wannabe gangster until a bunch of actual gangsters jumped his ass.
lol word beat me to it
Old 10-07-2018, 01:20 AM   #153
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

This makes Khabib look like a fagot to casual fans in case y'all were wondering. This is the dumbe st thing he could have done and I have so much less respect for him and so much more for Conor after that. Conor took his loss like a gentleman even while Khabib was mugging after he won the fight. Khabib is a fucking tool and if you check my posts before this fight I had nothing but praise for the guy. This is sad.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:21 AM   #154
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Why do you like allah?
Old 10-07-2018, 01:21 AM   #155
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I agree this is karma for Mcgregor but I also agree it was unprofessional and dangerous on khabib.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:22 AM   #156
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Dana and Joe are fucking faggots.

Joe out here talking like this is fucking awful.....Yea bro? Like throwing a dolley thru a bus window and causing 3 fights with 6 fighters that spent 3-4 months training, to not be able to make a living off of? Then him getting an immediate title shot where Dana and Co decide to use said footage as a promo leading up to the fight. Where Conor calls Khibibs team everything from Snitches to 9/11 terrorist.....like and ass whopping isn't on it's way.....fuck out of here.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:22 AM   #157
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
This makes Khabib look like a fagot to casual fans in case y'all were wondering. This is the dumbe st thing he could have done and I have so much less respect for him and so much more for Conor after that. Conor took his loss like a gentleman even while Khabib was mugging after he won the fight. Khabib is a fucking tool and if you check my posts before this fight I had nothing but praise for the guy. This is sad.
filthy casuals booed every minute of grappling that led to that finish so they can kiss my shiny metal ass
Old 10-07-2018, 01:22 AM   #158
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Dana and Joe are fucking faggots.

Joe out here talking like this is fucking awful.....Yea bro? Like throwing a dolley thru a bus window and causing 3 fights with 6 fighters that spent 3-4 months training, to not be able to make a living off of? Then him getting an immediate title shot where Dana and Co decide to use said footage as a promo leading up to the fight. Where Conor calls Khibibs team everything from Snitches to 9/11 terrorist.....like and ass whopping isn't on it's way.....fuck out of here.
SO MUCH FUCKING THIS
Old 10-07-2018, 01:23 AM   #159
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

When you win you behave like a winner.

When you lose you take it on the chin.

Khabib just won probably the biggest UFC main event of all time.

Let that man be a goon.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 01:24 AM   #160
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Why do you like allah?
i like him as much as yahweh or whatever make believe deity you believe in. allah is just khabib's make believe deity.

mine is jupiter.

Tags
12 proper neck cranks, chechnya bleeds lime, do the coke