Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2015, 08:02 PM   #1
brokenhal0

Battle Record: 12-12=4

Champed
- AOWL Season IX

brokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant future
Default ascension anxiety

im over it the covert glitch in the matrix your basic on some sober shit
its all good till souls condense soldier trench built on the shoulders of
hopelessness you feel the bleek vibe street wise i give you some light
for the flys to sneak by your gods dead resurrected on your kitchen table
with my cock wet...no compensation alter reality my karmic fields a constellation black hole fold your galaxy obliteration ascension anxiety break the hypertension slipped you a secret in the verse your to busy giving girls penetration duplication of the worse your curse is waiting patiently faith is sealed congealed from the scungilli 9 milli semi auto guilty mind kill me sent condemned to earth fallen see your soul crawlin the dirt now your hurt bawlin whats worst choppers with girth so im hear like thin air its been clear dark shadow in the mirror goosebumps and thin hair wheres your daughter at i wanna scare her
snakes shed there skin every time my verses gets weirder....

Last edited by brokenhal0; 06-01-2020 at 05:35 AM.
brokenhal0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 01:48 AM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

no i like this kind of weird. cool bars. i like the shock value phrases:
your gods dead resurrected on your kitchen table
with my cock wet

wheres your daughter at i wanna scare her
lmao.
among others..

if i were to nitpick i'd tell you i do not like the "of the worse" phrase (or "duplication of the worse").. doesn't make sense to me.. same with "whats worst".. i don't see the context of that phrase within the line

i'm intrigued how you dropped "hopelessness" to the third line, i kinda "read it" up on the 2nd.. hesitation there?.. but it's a cool flow so either way it works

the opening line is dope
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 02:56 AM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

u need to make audio if u haven't already

o wats this beat i found here????????????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV9fAP0c7u8

"in the verse" / giving girls
lol nice, this beat helped me see it

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 10-08-2015 at 02:58 AM.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:50 PM   #4
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Blurgghhhhhhhhhh

You hit this shit raw son...

Keep it going, made me wanna write something later tonight after I get properly in tuned with the elements. Just raw..
Old 10-09-2015, 05:41 AM   #5
brokenhal0

Battle Record: 12-12=4

Champed
- AOWL Season IX

brokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant futurebrokenhal0 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
u need to make audio if u haven't already

o wats this beat i found here????????????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV9fAP0c7u8

"in the verse" / giving girls
lol nice, this beat helped me see it

lol that beat is terrible....seriously if i ever spit on some shit like that i would be a different person that beat is caitlyn jenner soft....im surprised that actually helped you catch the flow...
i write for my own pleasure and for others who are either aware that i am them and they are me or not aware of it....none the less thank you for reading it and dropping feedback...

here is the beat i used

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-stl8qZqCsw
brokenhal0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 05:55 AM   #6
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Flow is fine...content is nice, seems like things come effortless when you pennin' shit up.

Real enjoyable man...I like your style.

Stay upwards.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 08:27 PM   #7
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenhal0 View Post
lol that beat is terrible....seriously if i ever spit on some shit like that i would be a different person that beat is caitlyn jenner soft....im surprised that actually helped you catch the flow...
i write for my own pleasure and for others who are either aware that i am them and they are me or not aware of it....none the less thank you for reading it and dropping feedback...

here is the beat i used

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-stl8qZqCsw

lol Yes that beat is indeed stereo-typey/cheesey, was not something i knew about.. just so happened it came on Auto like the 2nd time i was lookin@your verse.. I like it tho. trust me it is not my "usual";; not tryin to suggest to U,for your work,this beat necessarily, just to Evry1/Any1.. Cuz when i heard tha beat outta nowhere, i was able to find out just how ill this shit u wrote is. that being said your link is better for writing than for a song (again just for me) [but i understand it goes better with the lyrical content; if those 2 things make sense.. [&the start here vol2 of graphwize that jus came on "Auto" is very good lol] .. any thing/beat that helped u write this, is good.. &no prob i will almost always read , you're style is very good and something i haven't seen that much,if at all, but I.. "get it" better than last yr as a n00b here

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 10-09-2015 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:06 AM   #8
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

This intro was pretty dope then you pick up and run with it at the end
I love the way you choose to word some of your ideas it makes it a fun read
been wondering where youve been lately and saw this most recently
been meaning to get to it but been busy otherwise dope shit man..that opening is smooth...