Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Mmkay

Exhibit A

How tf were you anonymous

When anonymous is one of the top 30 internet mfs you mentioned

Lmao .. bruh can you just stfu already with you weird , manifesting story arcs out of midair looking ass

Fucking lunatic
Old 10-10-2020, 07:58 PM   #82
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Imagine telling folks “ yeah man .. me n so & so we’re close . We’d take a bullet for each other “

N then the dude in question emerges & says he don’t fuck with you like that & you was the biggest fanboy back then

Understand that’s one of many reasons why you can’t be taken serious

You embellish everything . I’m not even going to mention the other shit .

you literally failed to answer my question, lol.. I said, "fanboy? did he tell you that he bit my name as "anonymous" and practically stole my entire rhyme book and posted my rhymes under his name as if they were his? I bet he didnt tell you that, huh? Well, theirs alot of shit you dont know about me so stfu."

on top of that, when I said that we'd take a bullet for eachother, I was refering to his association with guys in my circle that would perhaps, take a bullet for me if it came down to it.. for one, I knew Curse, Acid Reflex, Mike, Cab Six, and etc since like 1993 or something.. he was somewhat net buds with these guys, as well.. and I was insinuating that if it came down it, if we were all together and my guys seen me getting jumped or anything in a fist fight, that they could have maybe influenced genocide to jump in and pop off at whoever I was subjectively fighting.. on the flip side, me and genocide were in a few online rap cliques together in the 1990s to 2000's.. and we even collaborated together, just us two on a few pieces, including a deep poetry novel.. so we most definitely had the upmost respect and love for eachother, apart from whatever bullshit he might of said out of anger..
Old 10-10-2020, 08:05 PM   #83
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Nah you said y’all were close n shit backfired in your fucking face lmao

He wasn’t angry . He literally didn’t know wtf was going on until his name was brought up

Nigga went further n said you was a cuck ass nigga on the forum . Holding niggas pockets n shit . Damn bro . Shit wild
Old 10-10-2020, 08:05 PM   #84
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Mmkay

Exhibit A

How tf were you anonymous

When anonymous is one of the top 30 internet mfs you mentioned

Lmao .. bruh can you just stfu already with you weird , manifesting story arcs out of midair looking ass

Fucking lunatic

dude.. the year was 1994 or something.. and im going to tell you how this all started, lol.. my screen name on AOL back then was, "Cleptho6916".. and it was always myself, @ALIEN, and @Rawn MD who would be always in private chatrooms and in the "Tight Freestyers" chatroom together, cyphering and battling all day long as a lil rap clique.. we were all in a private chatroom at the time, and I was discussing a name to create on like the first forum ever for netceeing, lol.. I then came up with the name titled as, "anonymous".. and for the record, your wrong, that was "Curses" top 30 list of internet emcees.. that wasnt my list..
Old 10-10-2020, 08:07 PM   #85
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

“ when I said HED take a bullet for me I was not referring to him but rather the circle of people I wrote poems with that would actually .. not take a bullet for me either “

You a walking corn pop
Old 10-10-2020, 08:07 PM   #86
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Damn this faggot Corleone gonna start crying
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:09 PM   #87
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Corleone would get raped in a county jail and come off his whole store bag. Facts.
Old 10-10-2020, 08:10 PM   #88
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Nah you said y’all were close n shit backfired in your fucking face lmao

He wasn’t angry . He literally didn’t know wtf was going on until his name was brought up

Nigga went further n said you was a cuck ass nigga on the forum . Holding niggas pockets n shit . Damn bro . Shit wild
cuck ass nigga? lmfao - smack - dude, I was always the street nigga of our net fam.. each and every person could tell you that I would literally tell a motherfucker off since the year of 1993 that I will literally either shoot his ass or beat the living shit out of them.. I never held no ones pockets and thats word to life.. I never played that pussy shit, so I dont know what the fuck you are talking about..
Old 10-10-2020, 08:11 PM   #89
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

YOU WERE FIVEYEARS OLD IN 1993

LIFT A GUN AND SHOOT SOMEONE?? YOU COULDN'T EVEN LIFT THE TOILET SEAT
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:12 PM   #90
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Nobody stole your egg roll of deathscrolls you cringey ass motherfucker
Old 10-10-2020, 08:13 PM   #91
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
cuck ass nigga? lmfao - smack - dude, I was always the street nigga of our net fam.. each and every person could tell you that I would literally tell a motherfucker off since the year of 1993 that I will literally either shoot his ass or beat the living shit out of them.. I never held no ones pockets and thats word to life.. I never played that pussy shit, so I dont know what the fuck you are talking about..
Ain’t nobody vouching

Only nigga vouched for you said you were excellent at holding pockets
Old 10-10-2020, 08:14 PM   #92
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post

LIFT A GUN AND SHOOT SOMEONE?? YOU COULDN'T EVEN LIFT THE TOILET SEAT
He’s a lyrikal assassin

Anything is possible
Old 10-10-2020, 08:14 PM   #93
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post

LIFT UP A GUN AND SHOOT SOMEONE?? YOU COULDN'T EVEN LIFT THE TOILET SEAT
who gives a fuck that I was just seven years old then? @Rawn MD and @ALIEN knew me at 7 years old, and they would tell you the same motherfucking shit, that I never played that pussy shit.. lmfao I was always a street nigga who lived in the ghetto having fun rhyming over the net and the same goes for guys like Curse, Acid Reflex, Mike Wrecka, Wird of Pley, and etc.. as we all too, were in a rap clique together online called, "E.L.i.T.E" in 1993.. these guys all knew me as a seven year old kid, and I was very much active at battling and talking that real gangster shit as I was talking then.. lol
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:16 PM   #94
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Dog you never met them in real life

Fuck is you talking bout

You were 7 years old dude stfu with that cornball shut man it’s disgusting
Old 10-10-2020, 08:17 PM   #95
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

They’d tell us how tough you were based off the man poems youve written together ?

Help me understand a cornball guys

Please help

Cause this is outrageous
Old 10-10-2020, 08:21 PM   #96
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

* paid in full voice “

Next nigga steal my legos? I’m KILLING EM , A
Old 10-10-2020, 08:22 PM   #97
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Dog you never met them in real life

Fuck is you talking bout

You were 7 years old dude stfu with that cornball shut man it’s disgusting
who gives a fuck that I was just seven years old then? @Rawn MD and @ALIEN knew me at 7 years old, and they would tell you the same motherfucking shit, that I never played that pussy shit.. lmfao I was always a street nigga who lived in the ghetto having fun rhyming over the net and the same goes for guys like Curse, Acid Reflex, Mike Wrecka, Wird of Pley, and etc.. as we all too, were in a rap clique together online called, "E.L.i.T.E" in 1993.. these guys all knew me as a seven year old kid, and I was very much active at battling and talking that real gangster shit as I was talking then.. lol your just so fucking 2020, you cant see pass all the baby shit that you did with your life, in comparison to mine.. I was a street nigga since day one, so dont get it fucked up nigga.. I was just always smart, like literally, beyond anything you would see from any seven year old kid back in those days.. lol I knew Sha77er S7ar, MC Skorpion, Draztic, Logic aka Balystics, M1SLED, ThaLocust 187, and etc as a seven year old kid, as well.. and we all rolled on the net as a rap clique.. I was already designing websites for forums for us at that age, and we'd post our rhymes and etc on their and etc.. kid, you have no idea of the intelligence that I have.. lol.. your so fucking pathetic, that you forced my hand to speak of the amazing high IQ that I have.. lol

on top of that, at that VERY age.. I was the first text battle champion to had been crowned over at "M.S", abbreviated for "Metaphorical Siccness" when they use to go by the name of, "Tha Sicc Sense" in 1993 on ezboard.com.. and I was just seven years old then.. I battled, "Mindzgone" at the championship finals at that age, and he was a grown ass man.. and his verses were NASSSSSTTTTTTTTYYYYYY... but thats just how talented I was of a rhymer back in those days.. but Im also a member of "SMP" so im just referring to these times as references.. because "Mindzgone" is also SMP fam, as well.. and thats my dude, foreal foreal, as well.. as hes def one of my inspirations and influences as an artist, as well.. that dude is so legendary to me, I laugh because I was so professional during those times battling, and so mature as a kid.. you HAD to have that much respect and maturity for oneself and others to even be considered in those times.. and that dude TOTALLY took the stage.. so bravo (lol) at me, for such a performance at that age because niggas back then was so lyrically advanced, you would never assume that I would win any battle against any of those cats..
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:24 PM   #98
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Smfh

You are hopeless

A lost nigga
Old 10-10-2020, 08:27 PM   #99
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

cat got your tongue?
Old 10-10-2020, 08:28 PM   #100
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

Corleone. Find one guy to vouch.

Just one.

Where they at?

They don’t exist.