Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-19-2013, 07:28 AM   #1
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

MMLRLK is on a distinguished road
Default too far?

the dude gettin the shit beat outta him is an off duty cop, his girl is in his car

'You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine.'
MMLRLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:30 AM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Depends how you look at it whether he was going too far or not. I'm not going to make this a political discussion and talk about the wonders of anarchy once things settles, but ye.. When it comes down to it, I think this was ott. Beating up some off duty cop is going too far. Why? Because it changes nothing and simply hurting another human because I, or someone else, doesn't agree with everything cops stand for is stupid. Had it been the police chief or someone of importance on the other hand... But then again that opens up new debates and I'm almost 100% certain the dude in the video haven't even given these things a thought, so ye; shit's too far. Dude could easily die from this or get some serious brain damage, it aint worth doing that shit to another human being for simply doing what they think is right when it changes nothing in the long run either way.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

MMLRLK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Depends how you look at it whether he was going too far or not. I'm not going to make this a political discussion and talk about the wonders of anarchy once things settles, but ye.. When it comes down to it, I think this was ott. Beating up some off duty cop is going too far. Why? Because it changes nothing and simply hurting another human because I, or someone else, doesn't agree with everything cops stand for is stupid. Had it been the police chief or someone of importance on the other hand... But then again that opens up new debates and I'm almost 100% certain the dude in the video haven't even given these things a thought, so ye; shit's too far. Dude could easily die from this or get some serious brain damage, it aint worth doing that shit to another human being for simply doing what they think is right when it changes nothing in the long run either way.
well its never made apparent in the vid whether the other guy knows he is an off duty cop or not. that knowledge does seem to change people's opinions tho

the reason i ask is cuz i know a lot of people that would claim its justified since theres no rules in street fights & its up to the guy beating ur head in to decide if youve had enough or not. i used to think like that, but now its just like 'whats the fuckin point?' dude could have easily been killed. for what? & no matter what, i dont think theres anything tough about continuously hitting a dude after hes unconscious. youve already knocked his ass out. youve won.

'You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine.'
MMLRLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #4
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLRLK View Post
the reason i ask is cuz i know a lot of people that would claim its justified since theres no rules in street fights & its up to the guy beating ur head in to decide if youve had enough or not.
There's not really any rules to anything. See what I'm saying? Being humane is a choice. I don't know which world you want to live in, but I'd rather live in a world where people stop someone from killing another person, than having a world where people take a step back and watch once it goes overboard. You can't justify killing another person unless it's self defense, when the dude is unconscious and can't do anything it stops being self defense unless you're extremely afraid of what'll happen if the aggressor wakes up.. In this case I couldn't see any of that. To let this man continue beating him while he's out doesn't make any sense to me, and is as I explained earlier; inhumane and I wouldn't stand by and watch. I'd step in the moment he ''won''. They've settled their differences and that was what it was all about, no?

However, that is only if both parties wanted to fight to begin with. I don't see the point in two people fighting, or beating up a man simply for having different opinions. There needs to be more behind it for it to be ''right'' imo. If someone has raped your sister or done something physical to your family members I can stand behind the ''eye for an eye'' and retaliation can be justified to a certain extent, depends on the severity of the case at hand.

But then again, I have a weird moral code and it isn't based on laws or any of the sort. As far as it goes to this case tho' I can't see how the dude in the video is in the right, that goes for bystanders as well that ISN'T afraid he'll attack them as well; in this case - the faggot videotaping it looking upon it as entertainment.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #5
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

WORLDSTAR!!!
Old 11-20-2013, 03:58 PM   #6
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

stevie janowski da gawd

Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote