White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Getting old.is wack....

Just got glasses yo. Crazy. Eyes been deteriorating for like 2yrs. Finally got to aa point where i could read my blurry cpu screen at work. So now i rocks the kasba and some slick glasses to.

Also..
Second vicit to the chiropractor today... He snap crackle popped the fuck outta me today and 2 days ago. Gotta admit. Its a bid sore for 24 hrs then it feels good as fuck..posture a lil straighter. Less gangster.

Ive decided the low back pain has to be the lack of core work. Ive been lazy as fuck since 3m. Coppin this weight bench at dunhams this weekend. Im getting back into it. Prolly grab a curl bar to and get back on my gritty. If i spend the money itll push me to do the work more. I wouldnt wanna drop loot on something im not gonna use. Ya know. Actually excited cause i still have a solid fucking foundation from when i used to work out. 6 pack still peakin out from under a touch of bady fat.. It wants to reveal again. Forearms got small man. They used to be twice the size, i swear. Idk. Muscle gots memmory tho. I aint worried

Also. Got a homeboy who just ordered a bunch of audio shit. He makes beats. He said his mic and shit was coming today.. Begging me to tear it down for him.. So some new geno looking more and more possible. Hollaaaaa

Last edited by Geno; 01-16-2020 at 11:19 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
being wack is old. faggot