Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > My Brothers Keeper Tournament

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2018, 09:34 AM   #1
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation My Brothers Keeper Rd 1: Magazine - by Incredible

** Intro - My Brothers Keeper Tag Team Tournament **

Hey guys Incredible here interested in this tourney for sure and happy to help and take part in this, even if its just for the mags, I may not be doing one every round but I decided to put a little somthing together for the first one, just a shorty. We got a lot of really good teams here, a lot of unexpected teams, teaming up here. Most surprised about GhostBoston and Sex Symbols to be honest. Both are going to be interesting to see for sure, dug back a little bit and couldnt really find much from big baby and Pan, maybe I wasnt looking in the right spot, So thats an interesting team too. A couple really strong teams, that are expected to go far. I feel like if everyone tried and took their time, that this could really go anyway and looking forward to how it all pans out. So lets get into this.

** My Brothers Keeper - Predictions **

Most Hated vs Droppin Bombs Stackin Bodies:

I think this is going to be a real close match up here, Body has been stepping it up and a few other people have noticed to, bombz always come with some good shit. Think that Lenox and bleak will have to step it up a little bit to get the W here, but if they can do that, it'll be a real close battle. But for me in the end I got Droppin Bombs Stackin Bodies taken this in the end. good luck guys.

Blue Waffle vs Not Showing:
This is a real tough battle for Not Showing, going to be interesting to see how much they can step it up, which I feel like they will need to do a lot in order to pick up this win. Not downplaying anyones skills here but blue and muff been on a hot streak and muffs only loss in awhile was against the guy he is teamed up with. So with that being said I think Blue Waffle will take this pretty easy. Best of luck to both teams.

Something Old vs Sex Symbols:

This should be interesting for sure, Aero and Zelph have that always confident factor, if they can translate that extra confidence into their verses I think it could be close here. But if they slack off at all I think des and nik will catch them and take this. None of these battlers have been super active with Des and Nik being a little bit more experienced and track record for going far in tourney I'm going with Something Old picking up the win here. Either way I am looking forward to this one for sure and good luck guys.

Cashtration vs Finnys Pizza Toppings:

Whoa, this is going to be a brawl, knuckles to knuckles. Probably going to be the best battle of the round and the one battle a lot of people are going to be waiting to read. Cashius coming back for his first battle since beating his tag partner in the Winter Classics, we will see if he starts back on a good note, no slacking can be had from ethier side, cause both bring some very create bars, Diablo has a comical factor that could play a part in this if he can pull it off the right way with some awesome creativity, hope this battle turns out to be as awesome as I think it will and best of luck to both team. I got this going either way, toss up for sure.

mustachiaa vs Akbar:

I am still a little bit skeptical about big baby and Pan actually showing up. No offense meant and I am sure you have the skill to do this. Just worried about if they have the will or the want to do this. They are in for a tough battle for sure though. Barcotic has been staying active and not really lacking in many areas, AK coming back for his first battle in a little bit may have a little rust. But dont feel like Pan and BB are going to captilize on that. Really no offense meant to you guys, just how I feel about the battle. I got Akbar taking this pretty easily, maybe I'll get proved wrong. Good luck guys.

Ghost Boston vs Double G’s:

A interesting battle here that is for sure, with Cred and Orc never lacking in the creativity and crowd pleasing bars, its going to be interesting to see how much effort Ghost puts into this, I think JB is going to tell himself he needs to step it up here and I hope he realizes that and can put out some fresh creative bars. Both teams have the potential for sure just for me in the end I got Double G's taken this. Good luck to both.

** Throwback TAG Battle **

Orc+Styk Figer vs. H.T.+Allen Knight - Tag Team Tournament (2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc+Styk Figer
Thats Sey way of tellin me I suck, now aint that real cute?
But if im gettin a tear then u fags gettin a Chris Brown on an MJ tribute.
Its an all BDC party, lets get drunk theres plenty of bottles.
Sike! U two fagots gettin set up so bad an accusation of a Resin alias'll follow.
h.t u wish u was Suth. Not becoz his win last week was huge,
.... but gettin tag teamd by two guys has only been a wet dream for u.
I dropped millions of mid-tier rappers in the worst way.
So it'll be easy when one Knight stand like 9 months prior to his 1st birthday.
Losers must leave the crew. u two aint never gon win.
This Clash'll lose fagot members Cal can only dream of puttin together again.
pfft. allen got evicted cuz of rows about rent.
so ngga plz. u dont have home field advantage just cuz ya gotta camp out ina tent.
ht champd a wack nbl. he aint even been tight son.
i know datruthhurtz. it's just realllly pathetic he was who ya beat for the title.
^ so battle ht? then u wont catch me hurtn, ladies.
ayo the recession musta hit ya verses HARD.. cuz ur lines aint been workn lately.
bdc v bdc. these mid tier peeps'll not stop us.
cuz if allen & ht the a-team - then the movie boutta flop hardd at the box office.
stop telln me ur problems! im like dammit - noted
lets get Per$onal in here... & watch as even he laughs at the verse allen posted
vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.T.+Allen Knight
i gotta tell it how is it, we crew an we aint spittin nuthing wack
foreal niggas let just call it a truths...cuz us beating you is all fucking facts
so far there's bin one mag, no shows and a bunch of other weak shit
i was gonna say fuck this tag tourney...tell they backed out and gave us a free win
orc ur saying tight shits in now, but u dont kno where i been whore
how the fuck can skinny jeans be the new movement,
...when u cant even move side to side in yours
orc couldnt get girls at spring break, partying in the ocean to soak the waves
cuz if bitches were ever on the or....i mean there steering there boats away
u'll get murdered for changin styles, thinkin u gettin the win dudes stop it
dont try to venture outta ya comfort zone, i left pillows and a blanket in ur coffin
we're all bdc , but you already know what i was reppin first
these pussy's would never get in the Riot...cause there scared of getting hurt
honestly styk champing anything is not funny, You got lucky
congrats on winning the belt...from someone that isn't ranked in the top 20
these guys have bin text battling for years, i don't believe the shit
Odds girlfriend needs too take a break...You faggot's just need too quit
i'll kill ya in front of a stadium, cuz we all say ur a phony
u'll have sky box seats watching ya bodys get buried at ur funeral ceremony
ur grill musta been cursed, ur hiddous pics prove the fact, trust me
it took 20 wizards to cast up a spell..to make ur fuckin face look that ugly

H.T.+Allen Knight - WON!

** Interview with Veritas **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible
Well to start man thanks for doing this I know your busy and arent as active anymore, thats cool and all heard a lot of things have been getting better for you glad to here that, Anything else exciting going on, you want to tell us about?

Thank you for asking. I am two months deep into the Jitsu, and I am falling in love. I will also let you all in on a little secret. I am currently 30000 words into my next novel. On June 22nd my family and I are going on a road trip. The plan is to head westward and stop in Abilene Texas. Two characters in the book will live there. I need to absorb the spirit of the place. There is also a statue called "Jacob's Dream" that would be excellent to take a picture at. Google it. We will then proceed to Roswell, then eventually end up at Zion National Park. I am going to conquer my fear of heights by climbing Angel's Landing. Google it. Thank you for asking.

What do you think of the current text state of NC's? We have been running strong....Tourney, League, League & Tourney, all going pretty successfull so far, How do you feel about it and whats your take on the current text scence?

Good question. I am admittedly frustrated with the "text" scene, as I have always been considered an outsider to it. I find this sentiment ironic and if I actually gave a crap, insulting. Think about it. I am arguably first ballot hall of fame discussion. I have been "texting" for almost 20 years. I have always strove to push the envelope. I have an unique style that is far ahead of its time, so it is misunderstood and thus slept on. I have come to accept this.

What I do not accept is how everyone copies the same styles, be it battling or open mics. Everyone wants to be Karaoke. Everyone wants to be Deadman. I read things that people think are dope, and I catch myself thinking: "How?". Suffice it to say that this is how it has always been, and probably how it will always be. Thus my logical provides the answer of: The same as it has always been.

Now onto the current Tag Tourney, we got a lot of really good Teams here, anyone you are excited about reading? or any teams you think will flop?

I think that this gimmick has potential. If people show it will work. If people no-show, it will flop. I really like the idea of having "odd couples" team up. I am also very surprised that this is just now happening.

Whats your opinion on the two Rival Teams? GhostBoston and Sex Symbols, do you think they are going to mesh together well with having past bad blood?

see my previous answer. I really like how ya'll matched them up, but Boston Joe looks like a sloppy Snorlax. So I doubt it. I am not sure who is on Sex Symbols. I really like the Finny's team name.

Who do you think will make it to the finals?

I honestly do not know. If I had to bet I would say the KAraoke Infiltration team.

Will you send the winners of this tourney a copy of your book as a prize?

I will. I promise.

Anything else you would like to say? final thoughts? Shout outs....btw thanks again

No problem. Thank you for the honor. In closing: consider in your minds how I revolutionized the discussion forum and pushed it forward to the next levels. why would I not do the same when it comes to battles and opens? Why do you espouse Ill-nik-a? Dude is terrible. I told him that he looks like he sells bootleg DVDS in the subway. Just go back and read my work and see that I am, as always, many steps ahead and waiting on you. I love you. Good day.

** Outro **
Well guys thats all I got for this one writing this little mag got me even more intrested in doing this and even more hype to reading these battles. I will be voting on them to help with that, everyone needs to do their part too, damn near all the active battlers are in this tourney so that shouldnt be a problem. I am of course not happy about having less people in the BAL but I understand the focus on this that is needed, tough competition for sure and good luck to everyone involved, not worried about any no shows so lets get this in and get it done right, peace and dont forget to remember the fallen soldiers on this day of rememberance, be greatful and stay positive.

Last edited by Cred; 05-28-2018 at 12:31 PM.
Old 05-28-2018, 09:36 AM   #2
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

@Infiltrate @Orc @Barcotic @BodySnatcher @Incredible @Ghost1 @Joe Boston @Diode @Munster @Destroyer @ill nik-A @Allen Knight @Hush @Jabari Black @Flow @Diablo @Enbombz @big baby @PancakeBrah @bleak @Lenox @Cashius @Killing Spree @Swerve @Aero @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Amen @WRATH @Knucklehead @Kawn Flixx @Mediocrity @Sharp @Witty
Old 05-28-2018, 09:37 AM   #3
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

SALUTE TO THAT MAN @Incredible ! That boy gets bizzy!
Old 05-28-2018, 09:38 AM   #4
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

***Waiting for answer from Veritas, will PM answers to @Cred once @veritas replies to me, he already agreed to it, so I'm sure he will answer them soon. Good luck everyone!
Old 05-28-2018, 09:57 AM   #5
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Why did you interview Veritas? Never do that again and Incredible I appreciate the work you put in but you obviously don’t know Aero. I’m the GOAT and it’s no exaggeration you on notice.

Old 05-28-2018, 10:06 AM   #6
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Itssssssss time!
Old 05-28-2018, 10:29 AM   #7
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

'preciate the mag.

Last edited by Saint; 05-28-2018 at 10:31 AM.
Old 05-28-2018, 10:36 AM   #8
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Bro incredible you really been bodying shit lately. Good shit
Old 05-28-2018, 11:06 AM   #9
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit, props.
Old 05-28-2018, 11:11 AM   #10
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Dope shit, props.

So you just come on Netcees with one liner appreciation remarks & to battle. I dig it.

Who’s idea was it for you and Bar to team up? How did he approach you?

Old 05-28-2018, 11:19 AM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Should have named their team wordplay lol.

Good read. Props, @Incredible and @Cred

You boys holding the craft on your sleeve.
Old 05-28-2018, 11:28 AM   #12
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

LOL is the interview with Veritas to be edited in or what?
Old 05-28-2018, 11:29 AM   #13
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
***Waiting for answer from Veritas, will PM answers to @Cred once @veritas replies to me, he already agreed to it, so I'm sure he will answer them soon. Good luck everyone!
lmao i see now

bit odd to post half an interview then add the rest later haha
Old 05-28-2018, 11:34 AM   #14
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Why did you interview Veritas? Never do that again and Incredible I appreciate the work you put in but you obviously don’t know Aero. I’m the GOAT and it’s no exaggeration you on notice.
Tried to pick an outsider, thought it would be interesting to see his opinion. Sorry you don't approve...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
lmao i see now

bit odd to post half an interview then add the rest later haha
Right yeah I didn't intend for that but didn't specify to Cred anything about it. Kind of builds a little anticipation for his answers, lol.

Thanks @Amen and for the other props given, make this a good one guys!
Old 05-28-2018, 12:31 PM   #15
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

interview added
Old 05-28-2018, 12:32 PM   #16
Incredible

Okay so thanks again to @veritas for answering, but I guess veritas wasnt the best interviewer @Aero as he shows that he doesn't even know the teams. Thought he was more in the know. Still was an ok interview. Either way I tried, lol next one will be better. Good luck everyone.
Old 05-28-2018, 12:37 PM   #17
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope mag yall
Old 05-28-2018, 12:42 PM   #18
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Yeah everything was great until that interview
Old 05-28-2018, 01:03 PM   #19
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

@Bongo Bear every league /tournament has an introduction mag. Wrapping up the battles from the present week. With quotable punches from battles that week, interviews. Honorable mentions. Battle predictions ETC. also there’s an outro mag where the finals take place
Old 05-28-2018, 01:45 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Look at the reactions and go back and actually read what I said. See how I am laughing.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Closed Thread

Tags
body woat, des bags #1 dickrider, dope shart everyone, moral compass abysmal line, more'll come piss wack af, really? thanks - des