Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2018, 10:26 AM   #41
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

would u give your child aids if it would cure aids in Africa?

REALLY IONTERESTED TO SEE THIS ONE PLAY OUT
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:27 AM   #42
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

PUT THIS ON MY FB....EVERYONE KNOWS IM A DEEP PHILOSOPHICAL MIND
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:28 AM   #43
Ghost1

quad post Gods ghost
Old 12-03-2018, 10:28 AM   #44
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

This is classic cause and affect mind training
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:33 AM   #45
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Dogs are used for all kinds of reasons, like security dogs, dogs that assist the blind and other people with handicaps and even mental instability. Fact, I was in the hospital for pancreatitis, and they actually had a hospital dog they bring around to paitents because it is known that petting an animal, is similar to hugging a grieving person, it's an analgesic. So if everything I mentioned about dogs which wasn't even a lot holds no substance at all then feel free to explain why. I don't know if I believe animals have souls, that's a different topic. But what is wrong with animals? They act upon instinct not by an ego, or motive like.mankind does. Animals aren't evil, yea we can domestic them, beat and abuse them, but they can feel pain. A dog is happy to see his owner when they get home for example. What makes that life less valueable as let's say, having an abortion, because it's "just a dumb animal"?
Demonstrate further
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 10:33 AM   #46
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
would u give your child aids if it would cure aids in Africa?

REALLY IONTERESTED TO SEE THIS ONE PLAY OUT
Would I give AIDS to all of Africa to cure my child of AIDS?
Old 12-03-2018, 10:34 AM   #47
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
This is classic cause and affect mind training
Effect*
Old 12-03-2018, 10:39 AM   #48
Ghost1

idk fagot would u?

if u could beat the shit out of dms dad to save him from beating the shit out of dms mom would u do it?
Old 12-03-2018, 10:43 AM   #49
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
idk fagot would u?

if u could beat the shit out of dms dad to save him from beating the shit out of dms mom would u do it?
Would you beat the shit out of DMS’ mom if you could?

Man these are really deep
Old 12-03-2018, 01:00 PM   #50
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

you don't know what classism is? how old are you?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:38 PM   #51
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
you don't know what classism is? how old are you?

So what’s classism?

Kk just googled it. And I don’t see what the pertainence is here.

Last edited by DMS; 12-03-2018 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:48 PM   #52
Ghost1

YEA BOOF

EXPLAIN THE PARALLEL THEME BETWEEN PREJUDICED DISCRIMINATION BASED ON SOCIAL CLASSES AND PREJUDICED DISCRIMINATION BASED ON SPECIE DISTINCTION

GOOD FUCKING LUCK BUCKO

IN CASE U HAVENT NOTICED WE HAVE A GROUP OF ELITE THINKERS ITT
Old 12-03-2018, 02:07 PM   #53
Ghost1

EXPLAIN THE PERTAINENCE
Old 12-03-2018, 02:14 PM   #54
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Today I learned dms and elemental aren’t the brightest crayons in box.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:37 PM   #55
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
yea ur right

try this

got a brand new idea for u

attach 18billion dogs to a machine that can send pulses of electric shocks thru the push of a button//////

then tell the participant to shock the dogs...... low voltages at first.....just little static jolts.....but then make them increase voltage

now destroy the American flag......neatly....with no one available to see you perform the act....by cutting it into small pieces with scissors and placing it into a box

you can save the doctor...the nun...or the farmer with your raft

how many children will you buy subway tickets for?

REALLY EXCITED TO SEE RESULTS OF THIS HIGHLY ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE THOUGHT EXPERIMENT
Sounds like you should be conducting psychoanalytical experiments there man that's genius. I say the nun wins. At least you rebuttled with something useless and neglected the fact I shut you up about paraphrasing properly. That's a win in my book.

Let's things straight tho. Most EVERYTHING has been thought up, made up, used, and so on and so forth in life at this point that really, trying to come up with a full blown wholelly new idea is going to take a lot more work.

Pretty sure I stated that I worded this in my own laymen terms for myself just to try something out. But no, that's not good enough for colostomy BAGS no he needs more, he has to take his pent out aggression somewhere why not here right bags?

And to be clear, I don't even have any qualm with you except for your ego.

"Oh that dumb ass oP, he's trying to learn new things practice stuff to get a better understanding of a subject he knows nothing about what a piece of shit" seriously I don't care. I've battle rapped for fucking 14 years boy, ain't an insult you can dish out that can ever hurt my nearly non existent feelings. I'm also more thick skinned then you clearly, if a mere post about psychology offended you. My God, seek help. Btw Christian or not you're still gonna burn in fucking hell. See you there chump
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:44 PM   #56
Ghost1

naw man lol the issue isn't u trying to learn

its u not trying to learn lol smh

this is a vastly rich topic with a wealth of information available to review, consider and learn about. u haven't even taken the time to inform yourself on some of the foundational blocks or relevant material regarding the subject in discussion.

everyone these days so worried about recreating the wheel smh

YOU being an idiot has nothing to do with MY ego
Old 12-03-2018, 03:45 PM   #57
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

I like these other ideas though people are posting maybe I can use them. If I have consent. I guess I need to say that' sarcasm because of all the brain dead fuck wits that believe to be superior with their would-be God complex. And I'll just keep posting until you guys eventually shut the fuck up. "How dare someone try and learn something, not my watch not today Satan" lol go deep throat a jack hammer faggots.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:46 PM   #58
Ghost1

I am the only one who posted experiment ideas and no you may not use them.
Old 12-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #59
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

I’ll experiment my cock inside Des wife throat
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #60
Elemental P

Quote:
naw man lol the issue isn't u trying to learn

its u not trying to learn lol smh

this is a vastly rich topic with a wealth of information available to review, consider and learn about. u haven't even taken the time to inform yourself on some of the foundational blocks or relevant material regarding the subject in discussion.

everyone these days so worried about recreating the wheel smh

YOU being an idiot has nothing to do with MY ego
False. As stated again and again, I wanted to try something that I didn't even know what I was trying at first. If you wish to insult about something I never took the time to learn nor had an interest in until recently then that is your issue. I don't even know what it was I really wanted to achieve out of doing what I did I just wanted to kill time and learn something new. No I do not own any psychology books, no I'm not even a novice. But it seems fascinating to me, and I didn't that post on a whim just out of curiosity so if you wish to persecute me for the fact of wanting to better myself intellectually then that is your problem not mine and I will continue to want to learn more and new things

Doesn't psychologist say that you should try something you aren't good at and to try something new? Yes they do. And it also coincides with my following of Taoism. You can continue to bash me all you want I don't care but that's not going to change a thing.