Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-30-2018, 08:49 PM   #1
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future
Exclamation Yo what's up....

Yo whats good everyone, I'm sorry I left so abrutbly, I know that text battles can get personal but yeah I guess that shit hit home hardcore. So I guess @Flow thanks for helping with bringing me to the light, lol

I've got a new construction job for $15/hr driving a skid steer, excavators, big ass roller to compact dirt, shit is so pimp, been working 12 hour days been saving my money, now I'm about to move into a new place, my ex wife is going crazy cause the boys are doing horrible in school, I'm pretty sure I've convinced her to let me have them back the majority of the time then they just visit her on weekends. Just need to get in my new place and then get it changed in court

That was for the good folks that I just up and left who care is why I explained all that, Lol But the way I left was disrespectful to the textcees that really cared and I'm sorry for leaving like that I was not in a good place. I was depressed for about a week, ever since ive been grinding, even quit smoking cigs.

Props to @bleak for taking over, I think you did a damn good job for what you were left with, major props, and thanks to anyone that helped bleak close it out.

Thanks for the support throughout the season I ran while I did @Jabari Black @Blue Bayou @Amen @DynamiCz @BodySnatcher @Twodrop @DMS, @For Battling, couple others I can't think of.

And huge props to @BodySnatcher for champing the whole thing, I see you haven't been staying active though, this site needs guys like you, now while you didn't have the best record but you did win, so I believe I owe you $50, I get paid* Fri. the 14th of Dec.....get with me in a PM and tell me how you want me to send it.

Again I apologize for leaving the league like that and while I don't know if I'll have time to battle but I will help with mags or setting threads in a league or tourney. Just let me know

P.s. sorry to zelph and cred for no showing in the classics, props to @Knucklehead for champing...and Damn word @Amen champed 1-2, good shit man.

Last edited by Incredible; 11-30-2018 at 09:54 PM.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 09:21 PM   #2
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...age#post686147

Please read this thread and explain to me how 8-2 is higher than 4-1 seed if 8-2 = 4-1

Legit don’t understand

I’m glad you’re back though and that you’re doing good

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...ght=percentage

Complete horse shit

Last edited by For Battling; 11-30-2018 at 09:31 PM.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 09:52 PM   #3
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

If it was based on percentages....I would've put the 8-2 record as the top seed, and second seed would've been 4-1, they are the same percentage, So it's a tie, but with me and other people thinking that it's a little more difficult to go 8-2 then it is to go 4-1.

NBL done for the season it looks like? Are y'all just going to get rid of it or should I try to revive it? I can do mags and set threads...
Old 11-30-2018, 09:55 PM   #4
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
If it was based on percentages....I would've put the 8-2 record as the top seed, and second seed would've been 4-1, they are the same percentage, So it's a tie, but with me and other people thinking that it's a little more difficult to go 8-2 then it is to go 4-1.

NBL done for the season it looks like? Are y'all just going to get rid of it or should I try to revive it? I can do mags and set threads...
But how can you differently comparable two things that are the same?

If @Blue Bayou is 8-2 and @GUDELJ is 4-1 it’s either equal or it’s dog shit because 1 loss is greater than 2 losses no?

@Aero @bleak

Last edited by For Battling; 11-30-2018 at 11:17 PM.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:06 PM   #5
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yo whats good everyone, I'm sorry I left so abrutbly, I know that text battles can get personal but yeah I guess that shit hit home hardcore. So I guess @Flow thanks for helping with bringing me to the light, lol

I've got a new construction job for $15/hr driving a skid steer, excavators, big ass roller to compact dirt, shit is so pimp, been working 12 hour days been saving my money, now I'm about to move into a new place, my ex wife is going crazy cause the boys are doing horrible in school, I'm pretty sure I've convinced her to let me have them back the majority of the time then they just visit her on weekends. Just need to get in my new place and then get it changed in court

That was for the good folks that I just up and left who care is why I explained all that, Lol But the way I left was disrespectful to the textcees that really cared and I'm sorry for leaving like that I was not in a good place. I was depressed for about a week, ever since ive been grinding, even quit smoking cigs.

Props to @bleak for taking over, I think you did a damn good job for what you were left with, major props, and thanks to anyone that helped bleak close it out.

Thanks for the support throughout the season I ran while I did @Jabari Black @Blue Bayou @Amen @DynamiCz @BodySnatcher @Twodrop @DMS, @For Battling, couple others I can't think of.

And huge props to @BodySnatcher for champing the whole thing, I see you haven't been staying active though, this site needs guys like you, now while you didn't have the best record but you did win, so I believe I owe you $50, I get paid* Fri. the 14th of Dec.....get with me in a PM and tell me how you want me to send it.

Again I apologize for leaving the league like that and while I don't know if I'll have time to battle but I will help with mags or setting threads in a league or tourney. Just let me know

P.s. sorry to zelph and cred for no showing in the classics, props to @Knucklehead for champing...and Damn word @Amen champed 1-2, good shit man.
Good on you. I have no idea how I helped you here but winner bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 11:15 PM   #6
Incredible

Well honestly bro, blue rode out the whole season and beat some tough opponents.

Barcotic
Dynamicz
Jabari Black
TwoDrop
Muff
Flow
Joe Boston

Yes he lost to you and cred

Not to take away from anything you did or anyone specifically but now to compare yours

bleak
Blue Bayou
TwoDrop & Cyranx - 3 way
Cereal

And you lost to Flow.

Overall Blue was more consistant faced tougher opponents, so in a percentage tie between those two stories, IF I had to chose a top 2 seed, that's why I would put Blue at 1, and you at 2.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:57 AM   #7
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I ghosted Flow bars that sent both Incredible and Schadenfreude AWOL from NC for months

hope both are doing well
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 05:16 AM   #8
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Down under without gravity...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:22 AM   #9
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...age#post686147

Please read this thread and explain to me how 8-2 is higher than 4-1 seed if 8-2 = 4-1

Legit don’t understand

I’m glad you’re back though and that you’re doing good

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...ght=percentage

Complete horse shit
Don't you fucking dare make me dust off my sacred geometry tomes
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 07:27 AM   #10
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Zelph rn:

Old 12-01-2018, 07:37 AM   #11
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Don't you fucking dare make me dust off my sacred geometry tomes
It’s just plain sense though.

Two records which are equivalent equally cannot be greater than the other no?
Old 12-01-2018, 08:15 AM   #12
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
LOL I ghosted Flow bars that sent both Incredible and Schadenfreude AWOL from NC for months

hope both are doing well
You did? What? Here's my surprised face.

Lol but yo I'm doing fine and explained that in my first post. Thanks for your concerns though.

Last edited by Incredible; 12-01-2018 at 08:20 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:20 AM   #13
Incredible

Zelph, this the last post I'm talking to you about this seed issue. The question here isn't if they are the same percentage or not. I've stated that they are both 80%, and again, IF I had to choose I would've put blue at the top spot and already explained why.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:27 AM   #14
For Battling

Quote:
Zelph, this the last post I'm talking to you about this seed issue. The question here isn't if they are the same percentage or not. I've stated that they are both 80%, and again, IF I had to choose I would've put blue at the top spot and already explained why.
No I completely understand and I respect your opinion on it but I’m here for facts.

Opinions aside, How can you decide on a greater value when 8-2 & 4-1 are the exact same? They equal the exact same so there is no possible greater value so you get me?
Old 12-01-2018, 08:37 AM   #15
Incredible

Lol bro stop fucking with me.

What's up with the NBL? Thinking about making a sign up thread to see who all is interested. Zelph wanna be the first one?
Old 12-01-2018, 08:40 AM   #16
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:

What's up with the NBL? Thinking about making a sign up thread to see who all is interested. Zelph wanna be the first one?
This is the best troll in the thread
Old 12-01-2018, 08:55 AM   #17
For Battling

Quote:

LEt the NBL rest for a season or so, it was ruined recently so it needs time.

If anything maybe you can run a tourney or just revamp the BA section and spark up interest again
Old 12-01-2018, 09:19 AM   #18
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
This is the best troll in the thread
What do you mean?
Old 12-01-2018, 09:20 AM   #19
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
LEt the NBL rest for a season or so, it was ruined recently so it needs time.

If anything maybe you can run a tourney or just revamp the BA section and spark up interest again
Word I'll see what I can do.
Old 12-01-2018, 09:33 AM   #20
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
What do you mean?
Wasn't sure you were genuine and it beats the crap out of zelph high on his on accomplishment of dragging a troll argument over math across like THREE whole pages with bleak (who was doing his darndest) and Amen (who exclusively communicates via 15 posts on any given topic)

Tags
don't feed this troll