Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-29-2018, 09:04 AM   #141
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

disco? wut
asylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:21 AM   #142
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

I don’t think Knuck is like veritas. But I do think schein was the worst user to ever grace the site aside from *** lover and dia
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:23 AM   #143
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
It might sound arrogant, but I consider myself to be a more intelligent person than Amen. If he has an odd opinion I don’t agree with, I’m going to stick to not agreeing with it unless he brings forth evidence.

He was also most likely trolling

He’s welcome to give an example lmao. But feel me though, the only comparison I’ve ever had to you when asked for an example of that claim is I ask insightful questions. This leads me to think a lot of people here are uneducated and don’t interact with others who opinions have meat to them.

What’s the other question bruv

Ok ok cool....you must first pass a test. Are you willing to do so?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:26 AM   #144
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

@uh-oh you’re a good boarder but you type too much
Old 11-29-2018, 09:28 AM   #145
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Ok ok cool....you must first pass a test. Are you willing to do so?
What’s up
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:36 AM   #146
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
@uh-oh you’re a good boarder but you type too much
I think what makes him a good boarder that he is just a normal dude. He isn’t boarding he’s participating in a discussion board how it is intended to be used. He’s just such a personality that him being here draws you to assuming he’s trying to board.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 09:39 AM   #147
For Battling

Quote:
I think what makes him a good boarder that he is just a normal dude. He isn’t boarding he’s participating in a discussion board how it is intended to be used. He’s just such a personality that him being here draws you to assuming he’s trying to board.
What? I think we have different definitions of boarding. I thought boarding was just general posting on a site, is it not that?
Old 11-29-2018, 09:41 AM   #148
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
What? I think we have different definitions of boarding. I thought boarding was just general posting on a site, is it not that?
Boarding is so much more than that. Maybe Bags, Veritas and others (hush, inno, amen, myself) need to do a final podcast and really break that down and how it is all that is Netcees
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 09:42 AM   #149
For Battling

I’ll just stick to running successful leagues & tournMents
Old 11-29-2018, 09:43 AM   #150
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

And I think you're thinking on some out of this world level - which in the end makes you feel like you're some godly "Boarder".

Chill.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:47 AM   #151
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
And I think you're thinking on some out of this world level - which in the end makes you feel like you're some godly "Boarder".

Chill.
I have no chill
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 09:49 AM   #152
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I’ll just stick to running successful leagues & tournMents
It’s too late
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 09:54 AM   #153
For Battling

I have a good cast of greats here to back me up!
Old 11-29-2018, 10:10 AM   #154
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I have a good cast of greats here to back me up!
It’s too late to make text great again, but your efforts may not be for nothing. I’d go into that more but I think where V is going to take our conversation might lead to the points I’d be making. I’ll get back to you on that.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 10:10 AM   #155
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Best way to sum up this thread

“Weird flex but ok “
Old 11-29-2018, 10:22 AM   #156
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Best way to sum up this thread

“Weird flex but ok “
Exactly

No one but Knuck cares about being an “all time great boarder”

Like how do u wake up and do nothing but make an argument about how u were the goat of typing on a vbulletin forum lmao

Imagine doing nothing but that all day
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:23 AM   #157
For Battling

Quote:
It’s too late to make text great again, but your efforts may not be for nothing. I’d go into that more but I think where V is going to take our conversation might lead to the points I’d be making. I’ll get back to you on that.
Man whenever you and Veritas go back and forth it never amounts to anything

Spare me
Old 11-29-2018, 10:23 AM   #158
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Probably neglects his child to argue about this shit
Old 11-29-2018, 10:29 AM   #159
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jit View Post
Exactly

No one but Knuck cares about being an “all time great boarder”

Like how do u wake up and do nothing but make an argument about how u were the goat of typing on a vbulletin forum lmao

Imagine doing nothing but that all day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jit View Post
Probably neglects his child to argue about this shit
You’re missing the point entirely about this thread and clearly dull if you think this some serious conversation

Why don’t you go tell a vbulletin board about how you want to kill your self in a way that is begging for attention and “are you okays” while continuing to actively make decisions in life that meet your self fulfilling prophecy as a useless faggot

Yeah posting on a forum at the same consistency the rest of the world shares memes on Facebook in downtime means I neglect my child

Go eat a dick then eat a bullet you miserable prick
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-29-2018, 10:46 AM   #160
John Dillinger

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

Yea I did that for attention

You got me

Tags
10pgs of knuk posts, 24hr bender, 72hr bender, @karaoke finish him, back to kill the site4 good, gofund 4 a new life for knuck, nobody cares, pm bags for details, sral bodies, trust fund baby is back