Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Well I am not ready to give up yet. I will keep growing and trying to encourage that in others.

Plot twist: maybe the new guys come in hard trying to make a name and do all the stereotypical entry level boarding and that is boring to old guys?
Fair

Just seems the time and place isn’t there anymore. I might just be being a negative cunt but I truly believe the usefulness of this platform is depleted.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:58 PM   #82
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Leaves for a week. Comes back to tell everyone how stupid they are for being here, then spends whole day discussing place in ncs boarding history like he helped build Rome or some shit. Wtf.

THIS PLACE HAS NO PURPOSE DONT YOU ALL SEE

Yeah. It’s not supposed to as important as you’ve clearly made it. Just a community of people with a common interest. This isn’t Camelot. You aren’t Lancelot. You’re mildly humorous, sometimes. All this talk of boarding greats is cringeworthy.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 05:02 PM   #83
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have I been so blind to not notice your formulas and tactics? I always thought you just sort of waded out into the water and everyone and then stuck your hand over to the deep end and then said you were always in the deep end. I am not trying to offend you. My mind is open, please convince me.
Court system. Between the threads themselves, and how it’s become a staple modding/admin feature.
This can be denied and debated, but I’m asking for trust here; I made fake accomps and champeds a thing. It isn’t good when I don’t do it usually though. That’s not my opinion, that’s stats gathered from responses to those.
Persona boarding but I won’t dive too much into that. Basically method acting alias trolling. 75% of those trolls no one knows are/were me and I’ll take most to the grave. Would ruin it for me if they were known.
The welcome to Netcees send a pic and essay was coined by me. That has led to at least 60% of roast threads throughout NC history.

There’s more I’ve gone over before. Lots of stuff I’ve sent into motion have been done better by others, but I set them in motion regardless. Same way pancake does what I call “drownout culture vomit” post better than Bags. But that’s still Bags legacy, not his.

A lot of my tactics haven’t been replicated or really attempted either but were super effective. Karaoke Roast was a big win for me personally but seen as an L by unwoke cuckolds. Broke his persona. He hasn’t champed in text since. I destroyed his spirit. The results speak for themselves.

I’m not the best boarder, but I’m top 5 because I’m a big part of NC culture. For all the wrong reasons, but every story needs a bad guy? (Please don’t read into that being an intentional result)
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 05:08 PM   #84
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
If this makes it to page 5 then you’ve all just proved Knuck to be the greatest.

we’ve all already fell into the trap here by continuously replying. Now we’re proving him right and can’t argue with the fact that he’s a great, or THE great.

His tactics are dirt but hey whatever works right? A1 thread bait. Bravo
I didn’t want to address this until page 5. I’m unsure of this was an intentional troll on your part to get me to tryhard my way to page 5 or if you thought you knew something no one else did by seeing it out in the open. If it’s the former, bravo back, and if it’s the latter I guess this is me saying duh?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 05:13 PM   #85
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Court system. Between the threads themselves, and how it’s become a staple modding/admin feature.
This can be denied and debated, but I’m asking for trust here; I made fake accomps and champeds a thing. It isn’t good when I don’t do it usually though. That’s not my opinion, that’s stats gathered from responses to those.
Persona boarding but I won’t dive too much into that. Basically method acting alias trolling. 75% of those trolls no one knows are/were me and I’ll take most to the grave. Would ruin it for me if they were known.
The welcome to Netcees send a pic and essay was coined by me. That has led to at least 60% of roast threads throughout NC history.

There’s more I’ve gone over before. Lots of stuff I’ve sent into motion have been done better by others, but I set them in motion regardless. Same way pancake does what I call “drownout culture vomit” post better than Bags. But that’s still Bags legacy, not his.

A lot of my tactics haven’t been replicated or really attempted either but were super effective. Karaoke Roast was a big win for me personally but seen as an L by unwoke cuckolds. Broke his persona. He hasn’t champed in text since. I destroyed his spirit. The results speak for themselves.

I’m not the best boarder, but I’m top 5 because I’m a big part of NC culture. For all the wrong reasons, but every story needs a bad guy? (Please don’t read into that being an intentional result)
Ok. Let me consider all this. Solid post.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 05:26 PM   #86
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Pissing in the wind is fun, guys.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 05:27 PM   #87
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Pissing in the wind is fun, guys.
All depends on the direction
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 05:29 PM   #88
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
"Good boarders want to win. Great boarders just want to see someone lose."
Great quote btw
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 05:29 PM   #89
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

86 posts.

31 Knuck
22 Veritas

He’s trying to gaslight NC.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 05:32 PM   #90
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
86 posts.

31 Knuck
22 Veritas

He’s trying to gaslight NC.
Two post from you literally counting post is a win for me as well.

I never get tired of winning
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 05:58 PM   #91
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
You give up on fallout or still truckin?
still banging out on it. i restarted though because i fucked up my SPECIAL allocation, like i was doing it as needed, but wasn't thinking about my final build, and since i only play solo you kind of need to spec for it. so i got to like lvl 28, and started over, now im lvl 30 and got my first suit of power armor, which i never cared for in other games, but need to use in this just cuz you can get fucking SWARMED and some shit takes a fucking million shots to kill.

its dope as fuck though to me. but im in the minority. i just like building up my camp and modding my guns and shit and the quests are engaging enough to keep me exploring the enormous map while doing all of it. but word the only game altering glitch i found was patched with the first patch so i've been lucky, also all the graphical shit i've had none of. i get solid 60 fps everything on ultra on my 980ti. although i just bought a 4k monitor and struggle to get 30 consistently at 4k so i dropped back to 1080

edit- also i seen now in the next patch they're making re-specing available. which i wish i knew about lol. but after lvl 50 you stop getting special points, you just get new perks to swap in and out, but now every level after 50 you can also move 1 special point if you want. so thats dope.

i just wish enemies didn't scale with you. they shouldve did it like WoW, where zones have set levels of enemies. i had a ridiculous quest in a cave, full of BEASTS. thats when you know its probably more meant for multiplayer, like king mirelurks and shit and at the end you have to kill a legendary WENDIGO, which kept MURKING me. so i thought ok ima level up a bit and come back, not knowing they'd level up with me. fucking sucked. but after i got the power armor and plans to make my own stimpacks i murked through it. i dig it

Last edited by uh-oh; 11-28-2018 at 06:02 PM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 06:04 PM   #92
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Except he hasn’t. But he could. I admire his commitment. Once he turns thirty things may change.
FIGHT ME
Old 11-28-2018, 06:07 PM   #93
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Leaves for a week. Comes back to tell everyone how stupid they are for being here, then spends whole day discussing place in ncs boarding history like he helped build Rome or some shit. Wtf.

THIS PLACE HAS NO PURPOSE DONT YOU ALL SEE

Yeah. It’s not supposed to as important as you’ve clearly made it. Just a community of people with a common interest. This isn’t Camelot. You aren’t Lancelot. You’re mildly humorous, sometimes. All this talk of boarding greats is cringeworthy.
i agree
Old 11-28-2018, 06:15 PM   #94
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Screen name looks familiar. Is this the guy who pretends to be Veritas? Welcome back to the site. Join the nbl and 1-2.

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
King Karaoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 06:30 PM   #95
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
still banging out on it. i restarted though because i fucked up my SPECIAL allocation, like i was doing it as needed, but wasn't thinking about my final build, and since i only play solo you kind of need to spec for it. so i got to like lvl 28, and started over, now im lvl 30 and got my first suit of power armor, which i never cared for in other games, but need to use in this just cuz you can get fucking SWARMED and some shit takes a fucking million shots to kill.

its dope as fuck though to me. but im in the minority. i just like building up my camp and modding my guns and shit and the quests are engaging enough to keep me exploring the enormous map while doing all of it. but word the only game altering glitch i found was patched with the first patch so i've been lucky, also all the graphical shit i've had none of. i get solid 60 fps everything on ultra on my 980ti. although i just bought a 4k monitor and struggle to get 30 consistently at 4k so i dropped back to 1080

edit- also i seen now in the next patch they're making re-specing available. which i wish i knew about lol. but after lvl 50 you stop getting special points, you just get new perks to swap in and out, but now every level after 50 you can also move 1 special point if you want. so thats dope.

i just wish enemies didn't scale with you. they shouldve did it like WoW, where zones have set levels of enemies. i had a ridiculous quest in a cave, full of BEASTS. thats when you know its probably more meant for multiplayer, like king mirelurks and shit and at the end you have to kill a legendary WENDIGO, which kept MURKING me. so i thought ok ima level up a bit and come back, not knowing they'd level up with me. fucking sucked. but after i got the power armor and plans to make my own stimpacks i murked through it. i dig it
Word I’m gonna probably get back into it later, some of my buddies are enjoying it mostly but red dead has my full attention atm
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 06:33 PM   #96
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Screen name looks familiar. Is this the guy who pretends to be Veritas? Welcome back to the site. Join the nbl and 1-2.
My guy

Been on any vacations alone lately?

I’ve succeeded to much in text this year, maybe you can get your w/l above .500 for the year? I’m sure bolo or jd would Battle you
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 06:43 PM   #97
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Id be mad too if I couldn’t go on vacation because I made 13.50 an hour. Who did you battle this year? I’m pretty sure no one battled this year.

Old 11-28-2018, 06:55 PM   #98
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Karaoke View Post
Id be mad too if I couldn’t go on vacation because I made 13.50 an hour. Who did you battle this year? I’m pretty sure no one battled this year.
I beat sho who beat you for the SC pumpkin

I never understood using random lies as insults lol

Posted my W2 that worked out to 27 an hour. Self employed now. Why not use an insult that’s real when there’s so many?

It’s crazy it took so long for your lack of creativity to be recognized by the community
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 06:56 PM   #99
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
FIGHT ME
like physically?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 06:58 PM   #100
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament

Oh good job beating Sho I guess. So you’re still jobless? Cool.

Tags
10pgs of knuk posts, 24hr bender, 72hr bender, @karaoke finish him, back to kill the site4 good, gofund 4 a new life for knuck, nobody cares, pm bags for details, sral bodies, trust fund baby is back