Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-28-2018, 02:27 PM   #81
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

If she let you touch it

Touch what?!
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:29 PM   #82
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

You can turn right back around and sue them though

“Touch it” has no meaning to it. You weren’t specific and said touch her ass or anything so you’re technically in the clear. Definitely can sue those assholes fin
Old 11-28-2018, 02:31 PM   #83
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
so was a rape joke. im fucking gone.
Ummm... Not at all?

The premise was CONSENT TO CUCKOLD.

How is that rape?
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:34 PM   #84
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

because she obviously would never give u consent? she was so uncomfortable w the concept alone that she felt unable to work in the same building as you>?

assuming her consent is even more rapey. grow up fin smh.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:37 PM   #85
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post

“Touch it” has no meaning to it. You weren’t specific and said touch her ass or anything so you’re technically in the clear. Definitely can sue those assholes fin
GM fired me. OWNER tried to keep me on. Nothing he could do.

Plus, no way I'm sueing the guy who i quit on several times in my 20s, and STILL hired me back this last time.

At least i made it a year and a half.

Went in to see him today, he says he won't tell anyone i was fired for sexual harassment. Instead, we're going to make it sound like i quit because they wouldn't let me be manager.

Plus dude bailed me out of jail a few times (bench warrants for expired registration/insurance).

Nothing but love for that man.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:38 PM   #86
For Battling

Man stfu
Old 11-28-2018, 02:40 PM   #87
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
because she obviously would never give u consent? she was so uncomfortable w the concept alone that she felt unable to work in the same building as you>?

assuming her consent is even more rapey. grow up fin smh.
I mean... I'll never do anything/say anything like that at work again.

I already learned my lesson. Taking it to that next level just to make it sound worse is just something you're doing so you can look down at me some more, make me feel worse about it.

Lol... I got fired the day before Thanksgiving, Bags.

I think my contrition is ample enough.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:41 PM   #88
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Man stfu
Lol... Alright. You first.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:47 PM   #89
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I mean.....im not exaggerating the scenario or wording it overly harsh at all

I think you are downplaying it entirely just based on the position youre taking

obviously she didn't think it was an innocent joke?

trust me I don't need to go out of my way to look down on you......

its just typical of you to make a colossal moral blunder like this and then play the victim

the fact that you wont say something like that again purely out of fear for losing employment as opposed to actually recognizing that you were at fault for degrading another mans wife ....let alone in a professional setting...speaks volumes to level of immaturity that u refuse to let go.

I wont even speak on your son but its time to grow tf up an be stable for him.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 03:01 PM   #90
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Fin?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 03:19 PM   #91
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:

NO he can't.

Department of Labor laws state - where there is discomfort it's harassment. If it can't be repeated to a 5 your old, it shouldn't be said at all in the work place.

Chick obviously felt uncomfortable which falls under harassment.

He just needs to grow the fuck up already and stop being a legit career loser.

That's the shit we talked about in middle school locker rooms while getting changed after football games - regarding the cheer leaders.

Finny, seriously - grow the fuck up, dirt bag.

If I was her husband, I'd find you and break your jaw and hands so you would not be able to touch a mother fucking thing, weirdo creep.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 03:33 PM   #92
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
NO he can't.

Department of Labor laws state - where there is discomfort it's harassment. If it can't be repeated to a 5 your old, it shouldn't be said at all in the work place.

Chick obviously felt uncomfortable which falls under harassment.

He just needs to grow the fuck up already and stop being a legit career loser.

That's the shit we talked about in middle school locker rooms while getting changed after football games - regarding the cheer leaders.

Finny, seriously - grow the fuck up, dirt bag.

If I was her husband, I'd find you and break your jaw and hands so you would not be able to touch a mother fucking thing, weirdo creep.
Yep, weirdo creep. Career loser. Bags insinuating that i have no moral conundrum.

You guys sure AREN'T trying to make me feel worse.

V - i get another job before the 30th I'm good.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:41 PM   #93
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Can I get a tldr on this finny sexual assault?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 03:44 PM   #94
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Can I get a tldr on this finny sexual assault?
Yep. Great boarder, bro.

Won't even fucking read, just straight called me a rapist.

I'm done.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:50 PM   #95
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Yep. Great boarder, bro.

Won't even fucking read, just straight called me a rapist.

I'm done.
Are you referring to me here?

I called you a rapist where? I asked for a briefing of it because there’s a bunch of nonsense troll comments about it and I have no desire to read through that all?

Go fuck your self fin. You’re shitty attitude is why you’re a loser.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 03:57 PM   #96
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Fin,

Do you see your error in this and how she was justified to feel the way she did sir?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:17 PM   #97
veritas
HALL OF FAME

If you do not, I am happy to break it down for you sir. Just want insight to he gained to prevent it from happening again homey.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:22 PM   #98
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Inb4 veritas' 4th triple post of "I swear I don't think I'm better than everyone"...of the week
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:22 PM   #99
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Went back and read more

Seems finny did get a little shafted if that’s the exact joke and wording he used. Lot dirtier shit said in kitchens. Maybe it being a coworker is the part that put it over though. I don’t have enough experience in that environment to say. But I know my friends that work in kitchens would think what you said is pretty tame.

It’s 2018 though so just don’t make any sort of sexual comment at work
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 11-28-2018, 04:35 PM   #100
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

yeah tough break fin shoulda been tighter w/ the GM but also if uve been rehired a bunch of times there i think its time to move on anyways, no way opportunities are this scarce for you
boof is offline   Reply With Quote