Old 04-09-2018, 09:06 PM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
It's pretty easy to completely dismantle and own college kids these days, that should be taken into account. Especially while the young professors at the college are wearing antifa masks and throwing rocks at people they can't outdebate.

Smart people are smart, it doesn't matter if they don't share your same ideals or political views. The problem is that too many people these days think that if they disagree with a person, then that makes that person dumb and themselves smart.

Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro are smart dudes and are sharp enough in debates to be lethal weapons to just about anybody who steps to them.
is there anyone super left wing on a shapiro level? like who is his doppelganger but just on the left or whatever.

not saying one doesn't exist, i'm just curious. social media nonsense has been pushing me into the bubble of right leaning people, and its all im flooded with. whenever i see leftist viewpoints they tend to come from people clowning on them so its the ridiculous statements

i'd like to follow some left wing intellectuals to get some more perspective but they all seem like goofballs who operate off emotion and not logic

Tags
log back in as aero