- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
which topics were you on?
Ufology, abduction cases, expolitics, encounters/disappearances, 911, secret projects/bases, djinn/crypto encounters, remote viewing, psi, nde's/obe's, past lives.

In Austin I lived by a place called bravenewbooks, Jim Marrs and Alex Jones among others used to give talks there.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:07 PM   #22
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
I know a thing or two. What's the topic?
About occult groups. And why the smartest pioneers of mankind were part of these secret societies
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:25 PM   #23
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
Ufology, abduction cases, expolitics, encounters/disappearances, 911, secret projects/bases, djinn/crypto encounters, remote viewing, psi, nde's/obe's, past lives.

In Austin I lived by a place called bravenewbooks, Jim Marrs and Alex Jones among others used to give talks there.
Whoa this is awesome. Can you link me to some?
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:44 PM   #24
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I will check these out, I'm familiar with a lot of this already, I just can't remember much regarding what I've seen before and what I haven't. If the shit starts getting too far fetched, I usually just quit that one and find another tbh.Is there anything particular of note within these?

I will have to think back and dig around some to add to the discussion, I've watched quite a few docs of interest over the years. When you've seen so many of these, it gets hard to remember what came from where and all that.

good thread.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 06:57 PM   #25
GUDELJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Mouths a Penis Pump View Post
Whoa this is awesome. Can you link me to some?
@Infiltrate
Old 04-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #26
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

What topics, vids etc?
Old 04-09-2018, 07:00 PM   #27
GUDELJ

Quote:

Best vids for the bold
Old 04-09-2018, 07:11 PM   #28
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Do you give deathbed confessions any worth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyx_KD_Sy_w
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #29
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Basically I'm curious to how far back the secret societies go, people like Pythogoras, Plato, Socrates, and 100s of other brilliant men were a part of these occult groups. And supposedly gained hidden knowledge. Even to date, we can't build the Pyramid of Giza like it originally is, how did these people have such profound math and science? The great Pyramid is even measured to certain heights and widths etc that correlate to the Earth's circumference and other crazy details. Like how the fuck? And I'm not saying aliens did or didn't play a role I'm more likely to believe mankind reached a plateau, then crumbled and started over. But the worship of knowledge has always been there since mankinds first thought of creativity.

Also I believe that there is "sacred geometry" and I'll post that video too but it's long as fuck. Very interesting how they discuss the Royal Mile, the height of the Washington monument etc.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:21 PM   #30
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Quote:
Best vids for the bold
alright.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:22 PM   #31
Elemental P

Sacred geometry documentary....and yea I watched this in it's entirety and coulpe times

Old 04-09-2018, 07:35 PM   #32
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post

I've seen similar ones...but I'm watching this one now to see how far out he gets there. I've watched videos where they say these "interdimensional" beings are actually demons, or the Jinn....I've seen some ridiculous videos. But shits still fascinating to me lol. As for the symbol on his hat, I thought that was something similar to the NASA symbology. Can't remember
Old 04-09-2018, 07:44 PM   #33
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Will pepe thia tomoro when im off. Keep thread up
Old 04-09-2018, 07:56 PM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
I’m at 14:00

Reminds me of Veritas
Shout out to the lil homey Zelph
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 07:56 PM   #35
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post

This is the one right there. Well played.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 04-09-2018, 07:58 PM   #36
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Bruh anybody get into that creepy pedophillia coverups stuff? Sheeesh these folks are evil.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:07 PM   #37
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Bruh anybody get into that creepy pedophillia coverups stuff? Sheeesh these folks are evil.
The Pizza gate scandal shit? Yea I got in to some of it. I've read, researched and followed a lot of this shit for 10yrs, own actual books etc I don't just YouTube or Google shit.

If you do Wana get in to the meat of it I suggest read 68 Convocation of the Rose Cross Order. I had the book read it entirely. You can read it on Google books, just the first chapter will blow your minds.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:09 PM   #38
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro i fucking randomly walked into this place when i was in austin and listened to a lecture about the law by some cat that's been on alex jones once or twice. place seemed dope
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:13 PM   #39
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

pedophilia shit is crazy. dude from bbc, the UN, stories like that who took johnny shit, stuff about CPS blew my mind
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 08:23 PM   #40
GUDELJ

@Elemental P what is the jinn?

Tags
amen wife = quaid on mars, amen wife bicep = quatto, amen wifes bicep is from mars, amen wifes boners bigger, geek boners are being had