Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 06:01 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default Week 7 Magazine: The Era of Zelph (TAKEOVER)

INTRO by For Battling

Welcome to Week 7 of the NBL! We're almost nearing the middle of the season, and so far we've had some great moments. This past week we had an amazing no show by our favorite mod, Allen knight, which resulted in Destroyer wasting yet another verse. Everyone has real life shit going on in their lives, I'd hope, yet almost everyone has the decency to fucking show up to their battles. ESPECIALLY A CHAMP MATCH GOT DAMMIT!!! Aside from that, we had a good week of fluid voting, dope battles, and quite a bit of people complaining about votes. It's back! Also, fuck BROKE LESNAR for signing out because he lost to King Karaoke, faking a week long wedding. Pics or it didn't happen fagit.

This was battle of the week

THROWBACK BATTLE by Schadenfreude

Richard Corey

When doing the ranks, Ex Kal will make Richard-like quotes when writing
cause after this battle, he's gonna have to drop dope like I did
Ever since dude checked in, I knew I’d clench and wreck this in two seconds
He wanted to go one-on-one…so I gave him a glimpse of his new record
Spems fell, then Cryo, Sept, and Dyna's somewhere under there
Rich carries guns so 'long, Johns' split like Dope's winter underwear
Okay, I admit, I don't cock gats or pretend I’m gonna squeeze the chrome
I’m only nice…and even John Cita knows the wannabe is gonna be dope
So tell us some more about guns, how you lick with the Four blastin’
When you know damn well, with a bitch, you couldn’t trigger an orgasm
Kid jerks off to this beat! Aint' this the place where hip-hop's best meet
he has so many CD's with Staind covers he could use them as bed sheets
So place ya bets cause I’m stoppin’ dude with this lyrical rocket fuel
While Butler only gets the better odds in the pocket pool
You left no impact here, don't you get it dunn?
ya style will only Resin-ate if you lose to the kid you bit it from
I write different personals per battle, but I am smart as hell
Butler?…well,
let’s just say we’ve previewed most of his verse for the RBL
Lyrical vampire drains ya dry, only magicians can solve this cuz'
doctors will have to use a magic marker to draw ya blood
Cause Rich is vile, spittin’ files of ammunition
watch his ribs go wild
And turn his fuckin’ skirt inside-out when I flip his style

vs

Butler

look..

somebody gassed this dood up.. i WILL leave led in u duke..
they say that bullets don't lie.. I'll fill ya head wit the truth
broke bitch, ya brokeass rhymes exploit ya funds..
catch a chin check double ya unemployment ones
when i flow, listen close..cuz theres a lesson in em'
... if Rich ever possessed illness.. i'd get an excorsism
you USE to be one of the hotter kids..
they'v milked the game for wat its worth, u just been lactose intolerant
i'm no trainer but Dope's nothin you should press..
ya rep is on a decline....... that would do wonders for ya chest
i spit heat, you spit that air condition..
Rich heard he's facin' me, and balled so much.. u'd think his hair was missin'
nigga you jock me all day,... i finna flip this dweeb
so when Rich mouths off.. finally my dick could breathe...
your a wannbe, a tyke amongst dawgs..
my white-t's support the hood. ur white-tee's support ya titelist balls
like you couldn't remember, when i speak, bullets will simmer
get hit so early Rich, I'll turn ya morning wood into splinters
i gotta fly cock, ur nuts are like nats..
ya jock straps so little,
u went an bought some extra guns for this match
it's over rich.. pack it up 'n get lost
my slugs'll hit ya teeth, crack the cavities, 'n hang ya plaque on the wall
your like 30! 'n never stepped in the booth
i mean,
u got clogged arteries.. who's blood flows better than you..

Interview With Krucial Th1rt3en by For Battling

1. What’s up Krucial, we see you’re fairly new to Netcees.
You seem to have a lot of haters already and we aren’t too familiar with your bsttling past.
Can you tell us a little about yourself?
What hood/set you rep, what you do for a living, age, and how you got into battling?

---im new here, but i recognize a couple ppl from RB from back in 09'. (orc, archetype, barcotic, etc)
i was active on their for like 4 months in 09',
then i stopped text battling until 2016 on OTBVA. i quit that shit bcuz i just turned 18, i was goin to bars, gettin
into shit, being a reckless mf lmao. i understand that u can still go on the internet while doing that shit, but not
me, i literally had ALL of my focus on the dumb shit i was gettin into.---

---im from the Mil (414), a hr from Chicago, our city is known for Gangs. now my blood family is mostly GD (gangster disciples),
my cousins from chicago are Traveling vice lords, and i have family in-laws that are latin kings. so u can say im nuetral.
i fuck wit mfs that fuck w me. if i got issues in the Mil, 1 call will have some G's (GD) on they way... if i have issues in
the Chi, 1 call will have some Lords on they way.---

---i dont really wanna specify what i do for a living, i can deal without ppl here tryna fuck me up, bcuz they get emotional
and idk what kinda hacker-nerd mfs were dealing with, so im cool on that. i can do without suing people lol.
just say im self-employed (no, not drug dealing) i make beats though, thats a part of my living.---

---i got into battling when i was like 9-10 at school. and we didnt even know rappers even battled lol, we thought that was just what
we did. and when i turned like 14 yrs old, i joined my first text battle site Hip-hop-world.com, and i was active on there from like
04-06. then in 09, RB and then 2016, otbva. what made me join hip-hop-world was the days when Cassidy fried freeway on cam lol,
we loved cassidy. then the serius jones-murda mook battle. all that played into me continuing in battle rap.---

2. Also you’re dope bro, so why the fuck you got people hating on you?!

---tbh, they say ppl like me and you have a URL-type style. and they look at that as inferior to theirs...
which lets me know that most ppl on here are entitled white kids who want to be the "cool" guys at the table.
so they have to downplay black ppl, or URL type battlers to big themselves up, which is why they call our style
trash, and call theirs Elite. pretty simple IMO.---

3. You mentioned you’re pretty close to the battle rapper known as Chilla Jones.
How did you manage to get in connections with him?

---well i wouldnt say im close to him like that, he just fucks wit me and my guys on twitter bcuz we tag him in our
text battles. which led to him following me on twitter. im also followed by Goodz, which is a legend in battlerap
(cant believe i have to explain that to ppl lol), and im also followed by Corey Holcomb the comedian, and other
popular battle rap bloggers.---

4. From what you’ve seen so far, who’s got the illest pens & the worst pens?
Top 5 Text battlers and top 5 worst battlers, from this site.

---i aint gonna say who got the worse, bcuz their names didnt stay in my memory lol. but i havent seen too many that
dont do forced wordplays, and weak punches. the top ppl here all have the same exact style. they take a big random
word, do wordplay off of it, and use the defintion of the word to make a punch...
EX : heres a bar from Habitat..."fuk could say he makes a dollar perfidy of mine n I'd bet the difference he's a liar"
perfidy means liar, u see what im saying? they ALL do this, im not pickin on habitat, his just comes to mind quicker
bcuz its more recent in my memory. i damn near hate this style lol, but atleast i can say that its just not my
preference, rather than dissmissing them as trash when im arguing with them, regardless if i think its trash or not.
i try to b objective, and yet ppl still call me out my name and get emotional.
but so far, i seen your style is the most like mine, and of course im gonna resonate with a style i see similarities
to mine in. and they dont like u either lol. we are the "URL" guys to them lol---

5. You battle on a twitter league, can you tell us a little about it?
Who’s the champ for it? What place are you in?

---yeah our league is called ERBL (earn respect battle league). we have a group of some popular guys in the battle rap
community, bloggers etc. my boy Classick is the champion on it though. and im ranked #3 out of 20 ,behind him and my guy Codeine,
bcuz i lost a big battle to him mid-2017, it was very close though, we had like 100+ votes on it, i lost 45%-55%.
one day im gonna show u the battle to see what u think of it. we hyped the hell out of it though, thats the battle
that made Goodz follow me on twitter.---

6. What niggas on this site are on your hit list?
Who would you like to destroy in a battle?

---tbh, i dont care who i battle, unless its one of my guys. battling someone im cool with doesnt motivate me to write harsh
enuff. i am at my best when i cant stand my opponent lol. just bein real bro. so anyone u ever seen trolling me or ridiculing
me... just know they have a special place in my hitlist. but im so reluctant to battle certain ppl, bcuz they seem to band
together here, and id rather not put myself in a position to lose to ppl like that.--
-

7. Do you believe you have what it takes to champ this league?

---of course i do, but realistically, the wp style is what they all do here, so until REAL battlers start coming here and text
battling (danny myers, chilla jones, qp, ave, bmagic, guys like that) we have little chance to.---

8. We’d love to see a diss video of you dissing broke lesnar, killing spree, and habitat, can you make that happen?

---im not sure, ppl like broke hide behind multiple accounts and fake avatars, we dont even know what these guys look like.
they can all b the same person for all we know lol and i was actually coo wit killspree before he started hating me lol
but most likely, no... it wouldnt gain me any views anyway---

9. Any shoutouts?

---shout out to Classick and ERBl, shout out to You bro. and fuck whoever aint fuckin wit me, just like that.---

TOP PUNCHES by Schadenfreude

(..in no particular order)

I’m prettier than Zack Morris at The Max sportin’ his dad’s cordless
If they offered swag courses, it’d just be mad portraits of the kid, I’m THAT gorgeous

- Pinot Grij

i'd almosttt feel bad killing you slow, cuz the fact is ur delicate
the chromite end ur physical existence.. either way you'll be back in your element

- Habitat

u keep that grey worm swag, no worry it's acceptable..
when i say ur reputations unsullied its cuz ur a virgin without any testicles

- Broke Lesnar

They mentioned failed aliases in the mag but Blam Newton wasn't the worst case
U tried being Cool, guess neither of us is good at being what we're not in the 1st place

- Karaoke

Can hate, but they know my G m.o. - what I state’s what I do
take it as true. While yo GMO is killing us w/ all the fake shit u produce.

- Schadenfreude

des is comin to kill ya, better go hide in a hole bitch
I’ll still flush u out in under a week like a carnival goldfish

- Destroyer

The style game on point, clothing fresh and looking fluid,
He’d be the first backpacker that nik-A would actually be cool with.

- Swerve

Chicks flock to me, I neeed xtra hands if i take groupies out
Last time shad had 2 bitches on each arm mom & sis help'd move ya couch

- Infiltration

I’m a pro w/ the tools. Real quiet. He’ll swear that no1’s around
Operation game, I’m removing every bone from this mans body w/o making a sound

- For Battling

& you’re that soft, ya face make me laugh dawg so hats off
No one will EVER share a drink with you.... quit blaming it on backwash

- Alvin Karpis

BATTLE REVIEWS by Schadenfreude

Wha’ up you text battling losers & yes I’m including Myself. Apparently we’re all too thirsty for creative gratification to NOT do this shit week in & week out, so we’re stuck together. Fuck all my haters, I hope you all get Bags level of infectious diseases. S/o to Ghost1 for cleaning up his life. Moreso s/o to Zelph aka For Battling for being a dope mod & VITAL to text’s revival, 100. On to the reviews..

Destroyer, Maximus, Sour Joog, Profit & Unemployed all got no show wins..text’s version of free money.

FLO REAL vs ENDER
Flo’s chalk bar caused a bit of controversy..lol, over the pronunciation, tbh the bar wasn’t good enough for to it even matter, still Flo swept the battle in votes due to Ender offering no dope new ideas to counter his opponent. Clean wording is most important, but original concepts are a close second.

KING KARAOKE vs BROKE LESNAR
Tbc FUCK BROKE IRL, but this was a pretty good showing from both. One’s a cleverly harsh & straight forward heavy hitter; the other’s as neurotic as my ex-bitch, which helps him be a really technically sound, personal puncher..y’all figure out which is which. Broke had ‘unsullied’ & a couple other lines voters liked, but in the end KK just brought too many haymakers to the match & ran away 10-2.

KRUCIAL 13 vs MR. J
An ok battle between a topical head who’s still growing into his battler role & a new guy who, despite this subpar verse, has some potential if he sticks around, learns & adapts. J had some oddball some, but his closer was good, while 13 had the wording he’ll need, but not the concepts. The final vote count went for Krucial.

HABITAT vs UNFUKWITABLE
This was a small upset by Habitat, who’s definitely the most agreeable, least dickhead-ish of the RB retards. The dude brought some heat frfr, while Un slept on his opponent & caught a L, as a result. Hab had some nice haymakers w/ his ‘chromite’ & ‘versifier’ bars. Un had some decent bars, but nothing to really seal the win, Hab took the W away at 7-3.

SWERVE vs BLEAK
Real talk, I got for love my Brothers (blood&other), but wtf I look like writing a verse praising some fool I only know thru digital interaction, that shit’s is quite bromantically involved. Plus compliment battle is an oxymoron. Serious tho, this battle was pretty good, even despite the fact I only read it to do this review. Both had some creative pun..wait. Can’t call ‘em punches in a compliment match, more like hugs & butt-grabs. Anyway each had some nice writing, but in the end Swerve was far too “skilled” in man-luv for Bleak’s kisses to land.

PINOT GRIJ vs ORC
This was a good swag & flow battle, I don’t know why ppl were surprised by PG’s abilities tho, fool is one of my favorite writers to read & has been a beast in multiple skill sets of text. And while Orc is a legend w/ many children *clones* he is out of practice. Still some good shit from both these assholes, but PG’s Zack Morris opener stole the show & he got the victory.

ALVIN KARPIS vs FOR BATTLING
Bricktop versus Lipless..BLAH. Zelph bodied imo, AK’s still sleepwalking or is on some ole Eminem, not as good as he once was shit, IDK. Al severely overdosed on lip jokes & while some liked that, most voters went w/ Officer Zelph & gave him a hard earned victory, so stop doubting the homie.

BASIC M vs WRATH
I honestly don’t know wtf the deal is w/ Basic M, sometimes his shit is pretty solid, while other times his verses read like Darker Ego (w/o Asperger’s) wrote ‘em. Wrath is cool, nothing wack, yet never everything worth remembering either. Still tho, he brought more effective weapons than his competition & won it 5-3.

SCHADENFREUDE vs INFILTRATION
Good match-up, slept on tbh, but of course I’m bias. I threw a couple joints in there - ‘Shintoism’ & ‘GMO’ while the homie Inf had ‘moving couch’ & ‘stegosaurus’. Btw to all the idiots out, ‘Mandarin’ WAS NOT some wack ass RB-style wp, just an asian joke about Inf & Aero, one won’t admit he is & Aero’s just weird. Anyway, after a drawn out period I took the win 7-3.

..that’s it bitches, let’s enjoy this text stuff as much as we can & make rest of the season even better, 100.

Battle of the Week by Sn00p

Alvin Karpis vs. For Battling

Alvin Karpis

Lol I can’t imagine the hoes you pull, bet ya last ex was somethin dirty
I should be handing out For XLs and I don’t mean my fuckin jersey
That FBI line made Cronus ghost but no pitty though for dude
We watched C left, and it’s still haunting us in every video you do
That lip makes me cringe, I bet you get depressed when you bite
Stop wonderin Wyclef isn’t gone till November, it’s with you the rest of your life
& you’re that soft, ya face make me laugh dawg so hats off
No one will EVER share a drink with you.... quit blaming it on backwash
The fact is. it’s that’s sick, mr half lip aint jack shit
I bet your idea of a winter classic is savin a ton on chapstick
Your NBL run consisted of retards bangin toys that send slugs
From now on For season’s more like a super 8 w/ bed bugs....

vs.

For Battling

For yrs u were a ghost around the net. They told me Al was a soldier w/ the tec
Bout time that we met, but these extended arms at ur door aren’t to welcome home a vet
I’m a pro w/ the tools. Real quiet. He’ll swear that no1’s around
Operation game, I’m removing every bone from this mans body w/o making a sound
Al’s past his prime, even started the league on a losing streak
So why blast the 9? We’re already left w/ a shell of what you used to be
Told ur wife I have 1 rule. Do what I say or I’ll bust tools
Either she hides it in her ass, or I’ll force rounds down her throat like a drug mule
Had a short run as a legend, now ur straight trash to me
Bro...that sick spell only lasted about 3 months like a Bags disease
ur mad cuz ur girl dipped. She finally realized u weren’t worth shit
Now there’s a Nina on ur dirt lips.. ready to make sparks fly like a first kiss!

This matchup right here gets BOTW for a number of reasons. Both battlers had solid verses. This battle received the highest number of votes throughout the whole season thus far, and the homie Zelph solidified his spot as top tier. Props to both.

Worst Battle of the Week by For Battling

Swerve vs. bleak (Compliment Battle)

Swerve

Bleak rocking over 6000 ft in the air, describe the guy? Fly stud,
You know for a fact that it’s not the first time he’s joined the mile high club
He’s got priorities to climb, but women flock and start pouncing,
So while he’s busy tryna Mount Washington, they’re all tryna mount him.
The style game on point, clothing fresh and looking fluid,
He’d be the first backpacker that nik-A would actually be cool with.
Bleak’s smart, athletic, good at text, got a lot of good features,
So if ya gotta summit up…clearly he’s got no problem doing that either.
Dude’s a force of nature, hot stuff - so take care when you speak,
Take a look at the pic…that’s not fog, it’s the steam coming off of Bleak.
Plus he hung! This pic clearly relates if you checking his stance,
Only dude that can hold two poles and still not be near the size of the one in his pants.
I'm at sea level, he's on a mountain top just looking so lovely,
One look at the pics would only confirm that he's 1000 levels above me.

vs.

bleak

That hair is a feat. It must be kept to a T.
Left home to meet, by the sea. I'm windswept off my feet.
This pic is NSFW, I'd quit my job to book a date.
I can't agree w/ Karp, cz new Swerve is looking great
or New Swerve Fucked my Wife; this god will sack and pipe
Cause #itsnotrapeif I offer her ass for sacrifice
The name will throw you but his style is facts, cemented.
Only time he's Swerved is at the gates for violent acts committed.
Fk these haters, the fags're all just broke, you see
You're more working class American than bags could ever hope to be.
Fought to Hell'n back, a myth as told by some lore.
A warrior w/ a bod Achilles'd kill your oldest son for.
Patrick, Peter, Drew Brees. Marie du Mont... he's part of them.
I found the hymn: Count him in when Saints come marching in.

This battle gets WBOTW for a few reasons.

1. What the fuk is a compliment battle, who's dumbass idea was that shit? Out of all the things you could have thought of to spice things up, you decided to get gay and tell each other how cute you guys are. Repulsive.

2. How the hell do you vote on that? Terrible smh.

Predictions by For Battling

Champ Match: Destroyer vs. Habitat

Destroyer has been no showed for the past few weeks, he's been posting verses regardless and they've been pretty solid minus a few bad lines but considering Habitat always shows, I think he'll come correct. Habitat started off this season pretty strong, yet he's another one who's been no showed a few times. I call this "niggas with fake records", getting in the Champ Match by no shows and maybe a couple of solid wins. Habitat has been dropping progressively good though, beat unfuk last week so hopefully he brings heat this week because he may need it. Destroyer: 70/30

Contenders Match: King Karaoke vs. WRATH

WRATH wouldn't be in the contenders if I hadn't signed out but it needed to be done. Not sure how WRATH managed to make it this far, going 4-2, but that shows he isn't just some random. He brings a few good bars per battle but I doubt it'll be enough to top King Karaoke. Karaoke has been dropping nice since he joined, definitely earning his ranking. I think King Karaoke will take this quite smoothly. King Karaoke 99/1

ill nik-A vs. Unfukwitable

This has potential to be BOTW, and if they both drop nice then it will for sure be just that. nik-A has been doing great this season, minus his battle against Allen. He didn't drop bad that week but he tried too much to please the audience, which I feel isn't a good thing. These dumbassses will never be satisfied. Unfuk has been doing great also, always has dope shit. I'll leave M Stretched mmmmmmmmm. Should be a good battle but I think Nik will take it. ill nik-A 65/35

Alvin Karpis vs. Profit

Karp almost robbed me last week, and tbh I'm very surprised he didn't. Whoever voted for this nigga DEFINITELY voted for him because of vet status, or because they simple love hating on ya boy. Aside from that, he did drop pretty decent and would have beaten most people last week. The C left line was good, but you OD'ed on lip stuff. Yo....I literally give you all 282472 concepts to use against me each week, endless ammo, with just my mag vids alone. Yet you sleep on creativity. Crazy. Profit has been getting progressively better this season and if he drops nice he may pull the upset. This is a tough call but I'm gonna go with AK because I'm sure he'll steal weak minded votes with his "legend" status. Alvin Karpis 55/45

Basic M vs. Schadenfreude

This has potential to be another dope battle this week. Schadenfreude is top tier in the league and a lot of people be sleeping on his shit. Yo, his style isn't to drop bars that make the punchline clear as day, he makes you think about what's really going on in the bar, then after it clicks you think to yourself "satelite at your world daaaaaam, thats hot". Stop calling him boring just because he's not simplistic. He's in my group of trying to bring bars back. Basic is another guy who's been elevating A LOT, and I was surprised by his half assed verse last week. He came correct against Unfuk but he threw his battle last week. Hopefully he has more time this week to concentrate more and drops something nice. I'm going with Schad, doe. Schadenfreude 70/30

Flo Real vs. Orc

I like Flo Real as a person, I think he's subtly funny and has a good point of view on things. His bars could definitely use a little tweaking here and there but he's definitely been improving. Orc is a legend who shows no sign of becoming rusty. Always comes nice and drops verses that make you giggle and laugh. Orc 99/1

Pinot Grij vs. Swerve

Pinot Grij aka Zack Morris is another dope legend. This guy is top tier topical, and top tier text. The only other person I've seen do that is Lars. Swerve is pretty careless and doesn't put too much effort into his stuff so far this season, and I wish that weren't the case. I think Swerve has potential to drop nice because I've seen it before, but he doesn't vote for shit and I'll have him hanged for it. Going with Pulse. Pinot Grij 80/20

Killing Spree vs. Mr. J

The clown prince is a dumbass who doesn't vote and doesn't deserve any mentioning. Tbh KS pisses me off more often than not with the no shows, but overall he can drop good material when he has the time to show. I hope he drops good this week because his last battle against bleak wasn't his best. Going with KS. Killing Spree 95/5

bleak vs. Ender

I like bleak a lot, I think he's a great contribution to the site for several reasons. He always shows up to his battles, always votes (for me), and is a funny dude. His bar quality could definitely use some more thinking, be more creative and develop your bars more in depth. Ender is CBA from RMBVA who is borderline Lower Mid Tier, but I like him. He has a unique style that has mad potential if he continues to try and improve himself. I'm gonna go with bleak here, could go either way though tbh. bleak 55/45

Krucial 13 vs. Strikta

Something tells me this is going to be a double no show, and Krucial was supposed to have sent me back interview answers about a day ago. Krucial has a lot of potential as a battler though, but he's convinced that his Twitter battle league is the hottest shit to ever grace the internet. It is not. I try talking him into bettering himself bar wise, but he's sometimes stubborn. Strikta will definitely no show. Nobody wins as of now.

Sour Joog vs. Unemployed

Sour Joog....if you're joog from RB then you will win this. Well, even if you aren't him I think you can win it. Your verse last week was pretty good, even if it were a no show verse. People think Unemployed is Lenox and so what if he is, Lenox has potential to be me in 5-7 years but he's pretty immature. I think Sour will win this. Sour Joog 75/25

Darker Ego vs. classickERBL

This nigga Darker Ego doesn't know what a line limit is. He's the poor mans House of Leaves and it drives me crazy. He's an obvious topical guy who's only doing this to troll us but whatever. classick is the "champion" of Krucial 13's Twitter league so maybe he'll drop better this week? My only advice is to please let go of the high horse Twitter long bar shit and convert your bars to short bar. You have potential but you're another one who's stubborn and goes against feedback rather than learn from it. classickERBL 60/40

Top 10 Rankings by Infiltration

10. Basic M
-Up until last week was dropping pretty consistent. I think he'll do well again as he comes into his own style as he keeps battling on NC's. Personally, I liked his stuff on RB more than his most recent drops. Hopefully he'll stay motivated.

9. Unfukwitable
- Same as above. I liked his earlier stuff more but maybe it's preference. Get back to that 'beach romance, sticks put heart in the sand' shit u dropped last season. His battle with Hab was decent...still a sleeper. But could move up easily if he drops solid this wk.

8. For Battling
- FB gets alot of hate. He's improved & seems to be focused this season. IMO.. could vary his approach a bit...more personals & less gunbars. Beat AK last week so we'll see what he brings.

7. Alvin Karpis
-Karpis is hit & miss. I thought his FB verse was cool...but like inverse to FB could have dialed down the lip jokes and tried a diff angle here & there. Cant count him out. Looking fwd to see what he brings.

6. Schadenfreude
-Has been dropping consistent and could be seeing him in contenders soon. His last battle was kind of slept on tbh i dropped late due to scheduling & LO/BA shit. Guy did his research though so he aint slackin at all.

5. Habitat/Destroyer
- Both are in the champ match so they'll share the 5 spot lol. The quality & winner of the champ match will really help determine rank tbh as not sure what both'll bring. Dont think des has been tested much aside from Cred aka DAD battle. His no-show verse was cool.. Hab had a pretty decent verse against Unfuk, chromite was dope. Hope to see some heat.

4. Pinot Grij
-OG from wayback. Pulse has proven himself in almost every form of writing in this 'art' form. His swag & flow verse vs orc was cool and his metts verse prior was dope. I think he'll champ very soon if he continues this stride.

3. Ill nik-a
-Nik signed back in again after losing to AK in the champ match. No surprise there. Nik had possibly the strongest verse in the league so far in his match vs cred imho. I understand the voting trends tend to be a bit flaky. NBL right now isa clusterfuck of people from rb, old longbar sites, golden era NCs, twitter leagues & general randoms etc....so I feel em when he says its difficult to craft verses to everybodys liking. I think he'll be more focused here & find himself back in the champ match.

2. Orc
-Not much else needs to be said. I enjoyed his @Hawk verse & s&f one. Has slick & unique wording. Guy can turn a concept that most others would make average, dope. Knows what works & what dont. Heavily favored this week.

1. Karaoke
- Never seems to get rusty. Had a nice match with broke & honestly we'll prob see him in the champ match next week. (Wrath needs to step it up) And be the favored to whoever champs this week.

Honorable Mentions: Swerve, Strikta
- Dont no show.

People who need to sign in:
@Seyance @Diablo

Letters by big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby to Amen
gnoe

IH IAM AMEN. HEH..OL FELLAER.... YEH WUT U SAY? OH SOMETHING HARMLESS BUT KINDA AGAINST ME LOL GONNA BRING UP AN INSTANCE IN WHICHA IT HAPPENED SO U CAN LAY BAK CUS I AM PASSIE AGGRESSIVE SOCIAL RETARD BAGGA@ 2 THREAD I HAVE CSTOMER COWOKREOR WHO HAS AIDS ON HIS ARM HARI AND HE CORNERD ME IN BATHROOM WITH SPAGHETTI-OIISO AND A PENCHANT FOR HOMOSEUXALITY I WAS AORUSED SLIGHTYL BUT AM CAHGNIGNT HE STORY I ALSO WILL METINON FOR HE 590151 TIME THAT I AM A INDEUSTRIAL INGEINEER SAFETY ADVISRO HEALTH...JOB.....I DOES TH EJOBS... ANYAY...I AM 3 KIDS. I TRIP THEM DAILY. INFACT I SET UP LTITLE TRAPS FO THEWM SO TAHWEY NO WHO ISDA BOSS MY WIF SAYS THE SPIEK TRAOIAP I SET UP IN THE LVIGIANORG ROOM IS DANGEROUS CUS HER GRANDAM GOT AUGHT IIN IT DURING THANKSGIVIONG OF 2011. ;LMAO I GRAB THEM IN THEIR SLEEP WITH KNIFE I THROAT.. THIS IS BETTA 4 U GUYS... WHAT U DO IN THIS SITUATION INFA C TI HAD 59 KIDS I KILLED 56 OF THEM ONLY 3 SURVIVED DID I EMNTION MY OLDEST IS 39 HE OLDER THAN ME IT WERID OHW TAHT WORK #SCIENCE UHHH... WAIT BAGGA 2 THERAD??? PLS ABSORB ALL DMG WITH SOMETHING FUNNY HEH...OH PHEW WEIGHLIFT THREAD HEH... I DID A LIFT ONCE, BACK IYM DJAY WHEN WE USED TO TRIP BABIES FOR FUN? HEH ONE DAY CUAUGHT SON MASTURBATING TO PORN I WENT IN AND TRIPPED HIM LMAO DA SPERM WAS ALL OVER HEHE....

people: amen wtf? that doesnt eve sound normal or true?

AMEN: AHUHHHH FUCKNG FAGGOT HATERS..FIGHT ME IN BOXING GYM.... I AM A BOX GENERAL BOX BOX. MY FOTOWRK JUST FINE *TRIPS SELF* LMFAIOWEFNALA STFU DIDIYOTE

U GUYS REMEBER THAT THANKSGIVING? I WON 5 TURKERY KS THAT THASNKGIING FOR MY BRAVNERIY IN AFGHANISTAN I SENTYM MY KIDS THERE AND WE JJUST LAUNCEHDJ FOOTBALLS THAT WEIUR DISGUISED AS BOMBOS SO PPLW NO WE MEEN BUSINUESS. LOL ...SON DOES MMA WRSTLING/MMA/FOOTBALL/BASKTEBALWKA/TENNIS/ AND FENCEJS AGAINST RICHIE RICH IN HIS SPARE TIM HIS DICK LEGIT BIGGER THNA MINE I DOIN EVEN THINK HE MY SON...HEY DIDNT UR EMBRYO DIE IN THE WOBM..SEE..DIODE...HE CANT PROCREATE...IT NOT EZ DIODE..DUH..#SICIENCE.....

Destroerye: uh yeah..he died...idc tho spent last 3 years crying..

AMEN: AWWW MAN SORRY TO RBIGN UP UR FAGGOT SNS EATH OOPS DID I SAY FAGGOT UGHHHH I FEEL BADD NOW FUGUHH

HIA AIOM AMEN @BAGAGHA TO THREAD. HEHE. BAGGA SOUNDS LIKE BAGHDAD.. ...THAT IS A PALCE...I CAN MAKE UPUNCLHLINE OUTT ATHAT ... BAGGA.. U NOT A DAD...AB GAHBGS. STUFWAE IFUWAF!!! STFU!!!!!!!!

JESIUJA CHRISE

HEY UH YEAH MADE ATHEARD..AUH...PPL START2 LIKE AMEN??a,; AUGHIAFJAD S*SHORT CIRCUITS* HEHE.. YEH.. OHYEA BAGGA... SUP LOL!!!! HEHE.... PLS LIKE M E

L I K E M E PP L E E A A S E E

HEY USY IM AMEN LOL

shut the fucka up idiyote
Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby to uh-oh
how uh oh makes points:

uhoh thinks changing to renewable energy opposed to oil is impossible

uh oh hot take: SO A DYING STAR WALKS INTO A BAR WITH HELIUM AND NITROGEN AND THE BARTENDER SAYS DO U WANT GASOLINE ON THE ROCKS??? RHE DYING STAR SAYS NO I WANT HYDROGEN. HELOUM AND OXYGRN ABREE. BARTENDER OUTRAGED GOES WHY WOULD U WANT THAT THERES SO MHCH ALMOST INFINJTE ALLINTS OF IT WHY IS THAT HELPFUL FOR U THE STAR SAYS STFU I'm DYING FAGHOT SO THE BARTENDER SERVES GIMA. DRINK AND SAYS U KNOW GASOLINE IS NEBER GONNA COME BACK CUS ITS A NON RENEWABLE SOURCE SO THIS IS AXRUSLLY BETTER THSN HYDROGRN SRFU ASSHOLE TOOTH FAGHOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby to Amen
guys srsly u need to run a split end hole gaper through teh slot eater in the maybe its maybeline hair routes.. soemtimes open gapin holes in my 9 year olds dres rehearsal lead to WIE OUT PROTECT THE QB assignments whch when i say HUT HUT they are hypnorized nd my qb imemdiately knows to fork the ball 209 yards in the opposite orient through santa claus wife OPEN HOLE GAPE...it is then my superbowl team EAT 8-10 PORRIDGES ON A PEAR TREE, 3 TURTLE DOVESA D SPLIT END SOVERING across the platuea.... they are imemdaitely trained high skilled assassins develoepd from birth to open hole gaping with their slick HIHG RESOLVE SKILL TACTICS... most flags are thrown oert he referress hile conor mcgregor .....exactly u guys are idiot. no nothing OF FOOTISBALL. footishball is derivecd from amih ancestry...in pennsyvlania.. my mom owns pennsylvania OPEN GAPING HOLES my moms hot. second.. my 9 year old is lebron jr... he can run a 40 yard dash in 12 meters. if u dont know what that is...hes fuciing fREALL FAST his ame is jettison but hes REALLY FAST also..DADCESS THREAD show m ur stuid kid i love kids now I LOVE MY WIFE AND JOB....white girls r best ever...TAILSLOTS.... they open a 45 degree ass of can whooping through the degenrate d line...opposed to my dad neve believed in mes. most quarterbacks from 8-92 years old are mentally deficient in vitamin d. that is hy we PLAY INDOORS CAUSE THE TAIL GLIDE AIR STRIP FROM OUTDOORS CHICAGO AIR MOEMENTS its detrimental to my league play...we just won superbowl while i tpyed this.....i am an OSHA coach of 2010 award... jg morgan rated me "a+" also....the NRA. but exactly two tail slots, 29 receivers and the misconceptin of time is needed FOR THE O LINE ONLY..u guys are stupid seriosuly who taught ut the footbishals....inmblesulls...
Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby to Innovator, ill nik-A, For Battling
lmao fucka stupid ass floridians

LUK AT ME FRO FLORIDIA AM COOKIG ALLIGATOR MEAT IN NEW BBQ TODAY AND SMOKING DA WEED IN MY JORDAN JUST CAME BAK FROM JOB BASICALLY U DONT GAVE JOBS HERE U JUST KILL BLK PPL IN HOODIES AND THE GOVERNMENT PAYS U IN JORDANS STEAK AND WEED LOL AM RICH NY HOUSE HUGE ON COAST SO COOL OFNXHIKFFN BURRICANE U GUYS IN NRW YORK AND UR SNOW BET U DINT KNOW WHAT A HURTICANE IS

NY PERSON: had sandy-

NO LMAO WAIT NO LMAO WHERE AM I GONNA COOK STEAK ALLIGATOR IN MY BACKYARD PLS PITY ME AND MY NATURAL DISASTER I AM SCARED BUT I AM NOT BECAUSE I AM TUFF.

YEAH? HOW DOE SIT FEEL FAGGOT HOPE UR FUCKKNG HOME GETS WASHED AWAY AN A ALLIGSTOR EATS UR FUCKING STEAK AND FUCKS UR WIFR INFRONT OF U LMAO FUCKING OLIVIA GOLFBALL JUST COMES REELING IN HITS ALLIGATOR IJ FOREHEd enraged GIM AND CUMS IN UR WIFES YARMAKULE VAGINA. lmao 9 grueling months l8er alligator humans pop out of white wife u take care of them lmao fuckkng cuckold weirdo

it okay alligator bb daddy here we in florida it beautiful here lmao lift me up like simbuh in lion king fuckkng pythons and whatever the fuck stoopid animals u have down there kneel in acceptance of hybrid mutant ninja turtle baby lmao fucking faggot fuck u OH NO AM SCARED LADDERS FOR OUTSIDE SHUTTERS. so gone

YEAH PLY WOOD GONNA KEEP BIG BAD IRMA OUT LMAO. hope florida wiped off fuckkng map fucking gay trump state fuck you fuck off

Message to Diode by Chyeahhh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!!
Your wife gives out handjobs to giants

Outro by For Battling

ORC.....I TOUHHGT I TOLLLLLD YOUUUU, to delete the Winter Classsic? "Oh boy wk 7 NBL let me leave it to Zelph & Poor mans barcotic BROKE LESNAR Ill be the cause of why a bunch of ppl sign out, but pretend idk whats going on becuase im running the WC with a Tracfone." GTFOH, THIS LEAGUE IS MINE NOW ORC!!!

@SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless
@Suthaveli
@ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture
@Knux @Sour joog
@Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @DAD
@Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Ronin @Krucial Th1rt3en @classickERBL

Last edited by For Battling; 01-24-2018 at 04:43 AM.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:06 PM   #2
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Lmao
Old 01-23-2018, 06:07 PM   #3
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Decent stuff here mate fairplay, i recall being doing mags an its time consuming so thanks for the effort. Surprised we got one now the winter classics on. Oh an L is silent in chalk, isnt you who supports stoke ffs you have no reason to doubt this.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:07 PM   #4
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Lmao @ that big baby shit

good shit bro
Old 01-23-2018, 06:09 PM   #5
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

This is good lmao

Shout out to Tony Lippet!
Old 01-23-2018, 06:10 PM   #6
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Battle Record: 42-22

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

That literature from Big Baby just scrambled my brain.
Old 01-23-2018, 06:16 PM   #7
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

I’m the fucking messiah
Old 01-23-2018, 06:32 PM   #8
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

If the big baby feature is happening every week, I'm reading every week.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:43 PM   #9
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

I’m not unemployed lol
Old 01-23-2018, 06:50 PM   #10
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

No shit lol
Old 01-23-2018, 07:01 PM   #11
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

U think u can post bb rants and just breeze past mine that ARE IN THE SAME FUCKONG THREADS

Fucking KEEP. IT. UP.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:15 PM   #12
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Not even ranked?
Hahahaha Seyance a bitter limey bastard
philosophy.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:17 PM   #13
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LMAO also is that zelph sister?

Des I meant to drop some quotes in ur verse past week btw shit was FIYAH
Old 01-23-2018, 07:33 PM   #14
Nick James
death to amen

That bitch culd snort up all the dope.. holy shit
Old 01-23-2018, 07:44 PM   #15
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Schadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant futureSchadenfreude has a brilliant future

BB says Florida niggas get paid in Jordans, steaks & weed.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:57 PM   #16
Alvin Karpis

Battle Record: 34-12

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

Just need honesty here no hate

Gun bars the new thing huh? no more clowning? i have to start openin from the side like a mail truck or bang toys like retarded kids? got it

Plus Des wrote a verse full of biting jokes for Bar, but I OD on a few lip jokes? Your shit disgusting as hell damn right I’m a mention it, more than once

Y’all fickle as fuck lol
Old 01-23-2018, 08:00 PM   #17
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Karpis View Post

Gun bars the new thing huh? no more clowning? i have to start openin from the side like a mail truck or bang toys like retarded kids? got it

Plus Des wrote a verse full of biting jokes for Bar, but I OD on a few lip jokes? Your shit disgusting as hell damn right I’m a mention it, more than once

Y’all fickle as fuck lol
It’s damn shame
Old 01-23-2018, 08:09 PM   #18
Schadenfreude
Dynomite.. DYNOMITE!!

Champed
- BA Tag Team Titles
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:

Y’all fickle as fuck lol
Lol..speaking PERSONALLY, I have voted against Zelph in previous battles for ODing on gun bars & Des prob would've lost had Barc had the balls to challenged it, instead he bitched out. And yes mfers are flakey as hell.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:12 PM   #19
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Good mag.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:22 PM   #20
For Battling

Quote:

Y’all fickle as fuck lol
Why don’t you eat a bug like super 8.

Listen, you’re stuck in 2005 and it shows. Text has changed about 30 times since then.

Now, you either like:

Gun bars

Wordplay

Personals

I don’t have time to dig up a bunch of personals from your subpar ass text past so excuse me for just dropping barz. I’m not gonna sit there and colander fuckin forced ass wordplay out my ass or flip the same joke 29 different ways

Look, yor wycleft punch was already used twice on rb, c left was used. Shall I continue? Grow up you’re old
Closed Thread