Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-19-2014, 09:19 PM   #181
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
So if I got what it deserve this is (hopefully) due to my decisions which were all basically morally wrong, doing what I was told and probably giving v a boner in the process.

Are you thinking it's something big picture? Cause if so I definitely deserved something, but I just hoping it would be tied to the decisions

We don't have to be so cryptic lol... Help a smedium brother out
do you not realize what happened?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:21 PM   #182
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
Roy
@Batty please do not tell me you are RoyBatty

please
Old 08-19-2014, 09:24 PM   #183
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #184
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
do you not realize what happened?
Can you be more specific about what I'm realizing? What happened at the end? Something along the way?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:31 PM   #185
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Aaah, shit, read a bit too fast. Thought I was a deluded father or something that forgets how many kids his girl/wife/whatever has put to earth. Alright.

I still go for A though.
you scoop up the daughter out of the closet, and you run out as fast as you can, you hear the screams from the bed as you both hunker down in the living room. the screams stop....

do you:

A: call the police
B: go investigate
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:34 PM   #186
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Quote:
you dip...quick.....the blind man is now standing in your way. do you:

A: knock him over
B: talk to him
Let's talk

B
Old 08-19-2014, 09:34 PM   #187
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Can you be more specific about what I'm realizing? What happened at the end? Something along the way?
why was the old man touching himself when you slit liz's throat?
Old 08-19-2014, 09:38 PM   #188
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
why was the old man touching himself when you slit liz's throat?
He was turned on?
Old 08-19-2014, 09:40 PM   #189
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus fucking Christ, @Sharp Nine. You should be smarter than this. The old man is your father. His approval is all you've ever wanted, but it's driven you to dark corners of life.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:41 PM   #190
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Kill him? Lol jesus. For why?

No

Talk to him....hopefully he can tell me where dan is cowering.

he travelled to the past

wat?

yes...and you must also.

how?

feel him

how???

FEEL HIM YOU CRETIN!@

I cant....

YES YOU CAN.

help me

I CANT AND I WONT

why wont you old man

BECAUSE YOU ARE OF PURE EVIL YOU ARE WRONG I CAN SMELL THEIR STINK EMINATING FROM YOUR BACKSIDE AND I SEE THEIR MARKINGS ON YOUR PANTS! YOU ARE NOT READY AND YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT HIM. THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL

you mind knife his stomach and his guts pour forth from the floor. you reach down and take a length of his intestines and wear them as a necklace. "MR. IN-T-STINS MUTHAFUCKER!" you laughed in that shrill colavito tone. the tone that dries vaginas. you all of a sudden feel dancake...he is in the past....all you have to do is think......then your mind is flooded with options.

do you

A: travel to the past
B: travel to the future
Old 08-19-2014, 09:42 PM   #191
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
He was turned on?
what did he know that you didn't at the time?
Old 08-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #192
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
Let's talk

B
"YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT I SEE! THE IRONY OF YOUR GREED! ALL THE GOOD DEEDS IN ALL OF THE WORLD DONE BY A WICKED HEART ARE MERE FODDER FOR THE FLAMES! GOOD LUCK AT SCHOOL TOMMORROW BOY! LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AT TEH RIGHT TIME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!"

do you:

A: keep going

B: ask him to explain
Old 08-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #193
Meth
Back again.

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future

Quote:
"YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT I SEE! THE IRONY OF YOUR GREED! ALL THE GOOD DEEDS IN ALL OF THE WORLD DONE BY A WICKED HEART ARE MERE FODDER FOR THE FLAMES! GOOD LUCK AT SCHOOL TOMMORROW BOY! LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AT TEH RIGHT TIME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!"

do you:

A: keep going

B: ask him to explain
What could go wrong

A
Old 08-19-2014, 09:55 PM   #194
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post
What could go wrong

A
you go home and speak not of the day, nothing of it. of course your parents could care less enough to ask you about your day. you sleep and dream of mirrors.

you awaken the next morning and head to school, on the bus. you sit alone.
you get to school and it is business as usual. you are drawing icp propaganda in your note book when you notice a black boy to the right of you ice-grilling. hard.

do you:

A: tell the teacher
B: excuse yourself from class
Old 08-19-2014, 09:55 PM   #195
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
what did he know that you didn't at the time?
Probably every ensuing event? Who the boss is? That I'll be slitting my own throat later? That they have my family?

And certain I'll have you know that my father and I have a great relationship lol
Old 08-19-2014, 10:01 PM   #196
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
he travelled to the past

wat?

yes...and you must also.

how?

feel him

how???

FEEL HIM YOU CRETIN!@

I cant....

YES YOU CAN.

help me

I CANT AND I WONT

why wont you old man

BECAUSE YOU ARE OF PURE EVIL YOU ARE WRONG I CAN SMELL THEIR STINK EMINATING FROM YOUR BACKSIDE AND I SEE THEIR MARKINGS ON YOUR PANTS! YOU ARE NOT READY AND YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT HIM. THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL WIN! THE LIGHT WILL

you mind knife his stomach and his guts pour forth from the floor. you reach down and take a length of his intestines and wear them as a necklace. "MR. IN-T-STINS MUTHAFUCKER!" you laughed in that shrill colavito tone. the tone that dries vaginas. you all of a sudden feel dancake...he is in the past....all you have to do is think......then your mind is flooded with options.

do you

A: travel to the past
B: travel to the future

Well...that took a dark turn.

Nevertheless...dan must pay. Past.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:01 PM   #197
Meth
Back again.

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Quote:
you go home and speak not of the day, nothing of it. of course your parents could care less enough to ask you about your day. you sleep and dream of mirrors.

you awaken the next morning and head to school, on the bus. you sit alone.
you get to school and it is business as usual. you are drawing icp propaganda in your note book when you notice a black boy to the right of you ice-grilling. hard.

do you:

A: tell the teacher
B: excuse yourself from class
It's go time

A
Old 08-19-2014, 10:08 PM   #198
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Probably every ensuing event? Who the boss is? That I'll be slitting my own throat later? That they have my family?

And certain I'll have you know that my father and I have a great relationship lol
this is the last I will say to you because you cheapen it.

1. he was aroused because you killed yourself in the limo. multidimensionality. see existence without space or time contrasts.

and even though you died, you still live on in this thread if you are reading along in others stories.

good night. I am playing golf with batty.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:13 PM   #199
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Appreciate it, thanks for the adventure
Old 08-19-2014, 10:19 PM   #200
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
you scoop up the daughter out of the closet, and you run out as fast as you can, you hear the screams from the bed as you both hunker down in the living room. the screams stop....

do you:

A: call the police
B: go investigate
B, I got to investigate. No need for the police yet.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alabaster wolf poop, chyin wolfy wax, hairy wolfpup on wolf mom teet, pedobear spotted on campus, v dumps bucket of crayz, wolf 69ing a carebear, wolfanus secretion flavor, wolfenstein vd, wolfpussy herpes submarine