Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

*because
Old 01-29-2014, 03:54 AM   #62
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig View Post
I will shrink my body and motor rape every pore on your skin
i apologize in advance for the moment of sincerity, but your imagery has really improved over the last couple of months.

do you have any recent drops? sky's the limit for you if you can avoid the inclination to become one of the lost souls fighting for discussion-board relevancy brotha :D

half joking
Old 01-29-2014, 03:54 AM   #63
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig View Post
I would get the address of every single boarder, and hire a professional hit man, to kill off you and your family. Slowly. Over a matter of decades. It will start out with some distant cousins. Uncles n shit. Then soon your nieces and grandmas are being picked off. Eventually, your parents, siblings, wife, children all gone... and you're the last one left. And I.walk in and I go, haha yeah fag that's right it's me fig, never should've talked shit on the rap site, alright I'm out, peace.
i fucking love it
Old 01-29-2014, 07:03 AM   #64
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Well. Tbh, I think the only person I would be my familia @Badweather

This man has proven to be a true friend, even though I had a slight unbrosephly moment with him... and he knows what I'm referring to. But anyway, I would definitely have to bless my man with the vehicle of his choice from 35grand to lower if I came upon that much money, it would be a piss in the bucket and I feel like he deserves a blessing after all the shit he's done for me. No homo. This dude is a true friend and I would have no fucking problem at all buying that man a whip to get him right.

And, I would probably western union strikta that 20 bucks he was asking for a while back, maybe even bail his. Out of jail if he was locked. And that's only cause he a brother from the dmv. Can't say for sure whether or not he would do the same for me, cause he stay bullshitting about meeting up for drinks whenever he comes around the md areas. But ya

That's all
Oh, I would definitely bless mike wrecka somehow to. He been netfamily for a decade +
Old 01-29-2014, 08:25 AM   #65
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

600 million dollars? Wow.

Would buy that one dude the MPC he always wanted and maybe some other equipment, was it Ill Nika? I don't even remember who it was anymore. And whoever needed to borrow money, was it Strikta that asked for that? The tournaments wouldn't lack money to be won. I'd also want to partner up with whoever owns Netcees. Wouldn't do any changes that would hurt the site or be looked upon as bad, no worries there, but I'd like to have more to say in regards of improvements that can be done. A serious server that can be trusted to handle all kinds of traffic would be one of them. Probably buy some other people a few things too, but I wouldn't give shit to people that comes to me asking for it tho'. I'm a man of principles and I'm a bitch like that.

I'd buy Witty some stuff for his fox tho'.

I'd also hire a agent and a publishing assistent/adviser for Netcees that the writers on here with 1000+ posts can consult and ask for advice if needed. Hire a graphic designer to make the banners for the tournaments here and the mags. Anyone making mags will get compensation as well (whoever that writes mags needs to be NCG's tho' from this time period).

I'd also make sure that everyone who gets into the OM HoF gets 50$ per submission entered there from here on out. I'd also organize a yearly get-together/Netcees writing convention and truly market it in a way so it gets revenue with money to be added to the netcees pot. The first convention would be hosted by me alone in a small venue and pay for everyone that's been here for more than 6 months to get there if they can't make it themselves. Respected vets from other sites can also get a free pass to join, but I will not pay for their travel expenses.
It'd last 5 days with topical writing tournaments (low tier and mid tier contests can be entered by everyone, the top tier contests can only be entered if you've won topical tournaments, gotten to the semi-finals/finals and/or got several OM HoF's or get a pass by the staff based on the skill-level they think you're on), open mics, slam poetry contests, battles, short writing, poetry and even novel tourneys with respected judges will be held. Write/fight nights in booths with no internet could be announced at any time. Each booth would be sound proof and connected to screens so bystanders could see them write in real time. Prices would range from 50-100$ and audio equipment to connections with an agent for a year or a contract with publishing companies.

I'd try to get a hold of professors and whatnot to hold speeches. The topics would range from economy, what's expected of you if you have an agent and the smartest moves to make if you want to expand on your writing and connections, history experts in writing, copyright laws and what it takes to get a book published, audio heads and audio workshops etc. Basicly anything that can make us improve in what we want to improve on.

I'd truly go into work so that my money wouldn't be needed after 5-10 years, but I'd still be the main man on how things go down along with a few people I respect and trust from the NC-community that we have TODAY. I'd only want NCG's to be with me on this so it keeps the charm it has today, only improved in all aspects. No outsiders will have a say on how this goes down. My main goal would be that Netcees itself (or a sidekick like AoB if NC's isn't to be preferred by the community to be tangled with) becomes a highly regarded and respected controversial community in the world of writing, and writing in rap form would eventually be considered an artform on the same line as anything else. The main goal would be that we'd have our own publishing company with the best of writers on top led by me and people like Geno, Namix, Vulgar and Ill Nika etc.

If done the way I think it can go down I don't see how it can't become a success and why it wouldn't be possible to make a career out of this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-29-2014 at 08:27 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:06 AM   #66
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Oh, yeah; Anyone starting a fight there or threatening people not to show up to the convention, and things of the like that might hinder people from coming to the specific things we organize will be banned (in some instances; the convention itself) from being able to win shit (not even the 50$ for OM HoF's will be given) for year and having a chance to be one of the ring leaders in working with all of this can be forgotten all together. I wouldn't give a shit about whatever threats and fights you make that doesn't involve the convention or anything surrounding that tho'.

Old 01-29-2014, 09:27 AM   #67
Sicc

^ Pretty dope actually. Props.
Old 01-29-2014, 10:10 AM   #68
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i would give everyone i've actually interacted with/sorta know on here, a million
Old 01-29-2014, 01:05 PM   #69
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I admit I haven't read this whole thread but before I can truly answer I need to know if we are also giving gifts for aliases?

Coz some of these niggas be gettin like 10 gifts tbh.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:07 PM   #70
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

@Neighbor
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 01:10 PM   #71
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Objective for site chancellor

we'd all be banned though. your plan needs more alcohol
Old 01-29-2014, 01:28 PM   #72
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Objective for most walls posted since beyond.
Old 01-29-2014, 01:52 PM   #73
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Weighs View Post
Objective for most walls posted since beyond.
Ye, it's a habit I'm trying to get rid of. Not on forums tho', idgaf there. Either people read it, or they don't, cool if they do, don't mind if they don't. People be getting essays on facebook chats n shit tho', that's what I try to stay away from. I should probably socialize more.

Old 01-29-2014, 02:10 PM   #74
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

600 million?

I'd just make sure nobody needed anything, and if they did then i would just buy it for them, even people who don't like me because we are all human and it's ok if people don't like me, it doesn't mean they don't deserve to be helped if they need it.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:09 PM   #75
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Good shit @Objective
Old 01-29-2014, 07:51 PM   #76
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

On some real shit I would buy uh-oh all the equipment he needs to make the DOPE music. Then download it all for free

I would also put frank through rehab and cover his gender reassignment procedure
Old 01-29-2014, 07:53 PM   #77
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

to be honest Iit will be cash cuz everyone loves cash.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:04 AM   #78
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

I'd buy y'all a life
Old 01-30-2014, 02:12 AM   #79
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

SRS tho I'd start my own publishing company and have yearly books put out by the ppl here to support site improvements and advertising.
Def start a record label for all the ppl that want to make music and fly ppl out for free to do so.
Any money made would go to support everybody on here, I've never been close personally to anybody in particular on here but I've been around and connected with most everybody either through reading their verses or them reading mine like back when my moms passed.
Other than that I'd have a decent chunk of money set aside for anytime somebody genuinely needed something.
The rest would support my own family an put my pops through rehab an pay his house off before the foreclosure finishes
Old 01-30-2014, 11:51 AM   #80
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

in reality. I would probably never post here again, except to post a (single) stack.

Tags
aero is sexy symbol, bags flosses w/ corduroy, bags=closet bigot, fucking faggots, i hate niggers...ps form bags, i meant sex symbol, i raped bags daughter, karaoke wana b sexy too... :(, lol @ lisp saying nigh, mike wrecka is obese, nigh night faggot... aero, nighimvic (with a lisp), wetback's tee is nigh