Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Short One-Off League > SOL Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 09:23 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default SOL Week 4 Mag

[Intro]

[Sharp]
Halfway mark on the season NCGs. We’ve got some exciting shit, tbh. More sign-ins than ho-shows which is always a good sign, and week 4’s bringing in some of text’s better competitors. Useless, aka Ronin (I hope… not tryna fuck up another identity this season), and John Dillinger are no strangers to the lime. Black mask is no stranger to no-showing on the lime, and to be perfectly honest, I don’t know shit about Viper but he got a shoutout in DynamiCz’s blog so he’s probably capable of something. On top of that, two fire contender matches bring our first champ match, Resin vs Zelph. More on that to come. But first…

[Reviews]

Infiltrate vs Veritas

[Sharp]
This one had the surprise of Veritas selling out. It led to him really focusing on one concept per bar, which is generally a better idea, and paid off decently with this state of the union and the wire concepts. Despite what Sinacog said, the other bars kind of fell flat due to lacking any sort of depth/complexity to them. I’m all for keeping it simple, but you gotta go a little bit above a reference in some way. Infiltrate was kind of lazy here. His tensile strength bar was bonkers but the rest really didn’t do much for me. V made it close (honestly, closer than the votes would show), but Infiltrate squeaks by.

[bleak]
Veritas is one of those guys where you can't take him lightly or he will steal a battle off you, but if you lose you look bad becauae he doesn't really do this. Now it's looking like he really does this. Imo he improves every week and has a great persona to make matching him against people infinitely easy. Every battle is a wildcard. Inf is just too much here, moving on to a contenders spot.

Allen Knight vs Objective

[Sharp]
This was alright. Allen’s OBJ line was a solid nameflip and his closer made me chuckle. Objective definitely has a good handle on concepts, and I like how he’s playing with execution. His DLC bar was quality and he avoided the knight/night pitfall that traps so many others. I think he’ll be one to watch, but AK did more than enough to make the case for a KO.

[bleak]
Someone is gonna write a good nameplay against AK again, I just know it. Objective has a feel, needs to grasp and sell out on certain formulaic things. Allen with a relatively easy W, I like the form change. There will be no slumps from AK.

Cynic vs Flow

[Sharp]
This was pretty divisive. I was kind of surprised by how many different bars were equally quoted and disregarded by different readers. Cynic had a clear improvement from last week, and started doing more of what he needs to do to compete here. Flow really was able to sneak by on his wording, imo. Conceptually, he wasn’t entirely consistent (though he had some quality ideas), but this may be because I consider saying outright ‘I’m keying’ to be as much a cardinal sin as ‘I’m freestyling’ in a live battle… you don’t get bonus points. Voters mostly took to Flow’s Arsenal and Wolverine bars and Cynic’s Banjo-Kazooie and K-pop concepts. Flow barely edges it out with a 1 vote win at the buzzer.

[bleak]
This shit had some heat. Even I had to drop a vote in order to break the silence, while simultaneously making the battle harder to close. That K Pop shit made me sad because I had a K Pop line cooking. It was still done well. Flow pulled this one out, maybe a little closer than he would have liked. Cynic is really clawing away for a win here but I'm a fan.

Ryno vs Sinacog

[Sharp]
Okay, I actually liked where Sinacog was going at times. Wordplay was there. The nameflips were very predictable and forgettable, but he’s going for concepts at times. If you can glean anything about this battle, it’s that Sin needs to go for like 10 lines instead of 16 because he really runs out of steam, and he needs to drop those overly stretched out words to make room for treating his concepts right. Ryno was pretty solid all around. I didn’t think he could put up such a quality 16 (really, would even bother) but he had a nice variance of angles, fresh takes on concepts, and good wording. Good read from both.

[bleak]
Idc man Sinacog is getting better, y'all better watch out. Remember how bad Flow used to be? Now he can pull wins off just about anyone on a great week. If he keeps at it, Sin will be champing shit here. There just isn't enough there yet to beat a mainstay like Ryno. Keep at it.

Contenders: BodySnatcher vs Zunto

[Sharp]
The battle that took forever to close, brought us the hesitant beagle, and stirred up some chat thread drama

Another one with lots of lead changes had voters split. Seems to me like most people thought Zelph had harder hits while Body was more consistent, generally coming down to one quote making the difference. Zelph, honestly, started his verse pretty weakly, but if you replaced the first overly racial ones with shit like the rest of his verse this could’ve been a KO. BodySnatcher was mean, but voters tended to see Zelph has having fresher concepts, and the ratchet/baby carriage were definitely standouts. I fuck with Body’s Mr Clean and Pump Fake bars. Zelph takes it by 1 vote at the last second. Good shit.

[bleak]
Who knew Zelph was worse than Cashius? Everyone I think, but it didn't seem to hurt him too much here. He squeaks past with a W on a Monday, solid battle. Body had some good shit here. The Resident Evil bar was my favorite, a personal thing I think the visual was perfect. We will see how he bounces back this week.

Contenders: DynamiCz vs Resin M-I-C

[Sharp]
This one was closer than the votes made it out to be, imo. Resin took all but one vote but both these dudes had good showings. Resin’s Bigfoot, Ghostbuster, and School crush bars were all powerful and well executed, while DynamiCz tried to get a little more personal to mixed results - two nameflips against someone with nearly 20 years in text and one of them was quoted a few times. The mic/blue/wire concept was actually pretty decent - fresh and well worded - and his Black and Uber bars were solid as well. Voters just responded to Resin’s bars more and gave him a deservedly comfortable win.

[bleak]
A little surprising that this was so lopsided in votes, as DynamiCz had another solid verse. He is becoming a very consistent writer, and when he can make every bar that much better, he will be an even bigger threat. Resin is writing good verses, contrary to the shade thrown by Blue a couple weeks back. He moves on to prove that in the champ match.

[No-Show Shine]

Blue Bayou vs Sosimple

mannn u never once got pussy or even felt some curves
only bitch screamin S.O.S is Rihanna. & ur wording needs more help than her
bullets flyin thru the air impatient
fuck just leavin you Torso. i'll mail that part of ur body to the sheriffs station
ur the farthest guy from wiz khalifa dude
Sonograms are in ur possession. but when i raise the tool we all see the bitch in you
blast the nina at ya wack demeana
hit Esso w/ the Pump. honestly this gas a lean ya
blow torch his retna yaa im crazed to flame this guy
once i start to Series gunna need every doctor Grey’s has to save his eye
homie u shouldn’t be pressin ya luck
i kill rappers in an Orderly Fashion while you dress like a Scrub
u shouldn't even wanna flex u bum
win this battle!? don’t think ur Trash Can just cuz u sleep next to one
my plays are legendary cuz i got a quick & sick mind
meanwhile- you wouldn’t have a ‘Savage Flip’ taking tips from 6ix9ine

Jabari Black vs Killing Spree

We shooting dead corpses over here my nigga...

Home invasion, the chrome is bangin. Ya whole house gon see this fo’ blow/
Ya whole family dying! No survivors...now ya funeral getting no showed/
It’s evil in Black thoughts. I’m known for wiggin, so why test thugs?/
50 rounds to ya scalp...a drumma be over The Roots like Questlove/
Run in ya crib squeezin! 30 in the clip - the glock steamin/
When the clip free it’s like a lip sync...I’m in the house with the Mop singing/
Ya concepts nice but ya wording trash. That’s why no one stressin you/
I’ll put the gun in ya mouth n let it shoot...that’s how you fucking ‘execute’/
You know my loyal friend line...I was wildin’, clown! But it’s twin glocks by you now/
They shitty friends...one’ll leave you out to dry - the other kickin at you while you down/
The .38 nice. You’ll see the ‘kick with the Special affect Kill’ like a fake fight/
The gun mute em...soon as you hear it clap it’ll fuck up ya speech - that’s stage freight/
When I cop the piece, it biggotry...I gotta judge by you skin...aim and then squeeze/
Then pistol whip ya bitch til her wig leak...black cracker like Clayton Bigsby/

[Top Punches]

Zunto vs BodySnatcher
I’m at ur house w the goons, anyone comin’ outside will get got - I swear it
& if u pussies wnt come out ill have animals circling over the crib like a baby carriage

Resin M-I-C vs DynamicZ
i’m a vibrant spitter.. this is a mismatch.. how u gonna go against this animal solo?
you won’t know what hit you cuz this beast come in a blur like a fuckin Bigfoot photo.
this joke’ll get smackd.. i’ll give u a free hit to lift ya spirits, now it’s no holding back..
ohh we gonna scrap.. put ya head on the curb & a big stomp open it up like a ghostbuster trap.

Flow vs Cynic
I write to harm all, my skills the complete package your just a parcel
Cynical End game? Only if we mean hes got bodys missing from his arsenal

Veritas vs Infiltrate
Swinging only bolo’s, causing severe brain stem and spinal contusion,
now only the right half of your body moves…. the state of the union.

DynamiCz vs Resin M-I-C
You netcees vet? Something missin..I mean u beat JB, but used his style in ya writtens
Either u was blindfolded or tried to pull a Birdbox..had way to much Black in ya vision

BodySnatcher vs Zunto
U look like a horse cop so I'ma leave a rival headless,
Until all we see is ur 'skull hanging by ur chest' like a tribal necklace

Cynic vs Flow
ill snap on your whole fam. throw a punch n it's 'excuse me?'
C clap back, bear down, n put ya birds head in a backpack. Banjo Kazooie

Infiltrate vs Veritas
I bet dress shopping w/ your fat wife's hard when she's big as a bitch
In the Tensile Strength to crush steel couldn't squeeze her ass to fit in that shit

Jabari Black vs Killing Spree
When I cop the piece, it biggotry...I gotta judge by you skin...aim and then squeeze/
Then pistol whip ya bitch til her wig leak...black cracker like Clayton Bigsby/

Ryno vs Sinacog
Nothin but chalk & bodies on the floor, kill ya team, pussy i aint tryna hear it
Is it a 9 or is it witchcraft?...Either way ya circle gettin’ outlined & im liftin every spirit

Allen Knight vs Objective
& u stay goin to gay clubs ready to grab a limb
cuz ur a Giant faggot & OBJ any nigga that throws a pass at him

[Verse of the Week]

Resin M-I-C vs DynamiCz

Aiyyo
Broo I’ll pistol whip the shittt outcha. You’ll see that what I supply is bigger..
yeah this guy’ll be bitter.. cuz when ya grill stuck on the back of my Semi u wont be seeing a How’s My Driving sticker.
i’m a vibrant spitter.. this is a mismatch.. how u gonna go against this animal solo?
you won’t know what hit you cuz this beast come in a blur like a fuckin Bigfoot photo.
this joke’ll get smackd.. i’ll give u a free hit to lift ya spirits, now it’s no holding back..
ohh we gonna scrap.. put ya head on the curb & a big stomp open it up like a ghostbuster trap.
ya defense wont doo much.. a cruel clutch of the metal will leave this dude hushd
when this fool rush the tool gush and initially put your heart in a stall like your school crush.
& to me ur just a novice kid, i’ll be honest u gettin dazed is a promise bitch..
the topic? hits.. and a couple punches will have you bubbling your speech like a fuckin comic strip.
and what u spit dont fly nerd.. u think u sly but being one dimensional is dy’s curse..
ya rhyme worse, you post nothing but gun line after gun line soo how the hellll am I looking at a diverse.
plus we know you don’t grip cans.. bro you really think what you shows hard?
everyone here knows this pussy afraid to pop sig.. this kid came home with a bad report card.
this shit is over.. it’s a wrap, pack ya shit cuz ya boy Res gives him no pity..
this faggot has no backbone and I just proved his Grit’s counterfeit... My Cousin Vinny.
Mahfucka.

[Interview w/ BodySnatcher]
[bleak]

What up bleak you evil fucking bastard?

Sup Body. Give us some of your backstory, I don't remember u ever having an interview so we can get that one out of the way. What sites have you written at before NC? How old are you and what do you do for a living? We used to call you a pizza guy and Nick James

Aight. Just got finished watching Creed II and I'm on that Philly bullshit. I first got into 'internet battling' back in the early 2000s. I was a young and didn't know wtf was going on, construct a verse, multi's, set-ups etc. The first site I remember registering at was Ripthemic.net. I was probably in my early-mid teens. I don't remember too many members there tho. One cat I do remember was Benny Wizdom or something idk. Then a few years later I found rapmusic.com

I tried to compete but some battlers were a few steps ahead of the game. I remember beating Headless Verseman and Revannon*? and gaining minimal attention. After reading verses from Aloe, John Dough, Numskull, Fracture, Island, Cane, MetaSin etc. I learned how to 'form' a verse instead of them looking like Sinacog, not a diss. I never champed there although I did reach the contender match one time in a league where you had to click thru a few pages to find your battle. I'd say one of my favorite underrated battlers on site was Storm-G. Much like Big Bolo etc. there was also the site retard Nasif or original troll. Soon later I moved on to making beats using Acid Pro, Fruity Loops, Reason etc.

Sometime later I found out about UPN...at this time I had graduated and was half-assing my time on-site while I was partying & bullshitting. I entered a PBA season and was in a March Madness as well. I was better but still not good enough. Aloe was still running shit, other big names were ill-Nik, Radius, MMx, Rygar, Resin, Mr. Sinister, Golb, Diphtheria, E2 had some dope topicals, who the fuck was Samurai X??

A few years ago I worked at Lucky's Market for a period of time that was straight ass cheeks, Brodie. Eventually, I became the night manager of the deli and we had a small pizza station. One-day both our the pizza makers quit, they were friends, and we didn't hire anybody for a good while so I decided to step in. I never made pizza before & said fuck it. Since I was a manager I starting using items in the deli to make the pizzas. Long story short, trophies nigga. You saw the picture.

@Nick James, who the fuck are you? Show yourself. You have already received more credit than you deserve on my behalf.

Born in Philly, I've lived in NY, PA, CA, GA, Washington the state, and OH. Military family. 30 & I work with NPO groups/subcontractors & assist the event coordinators for The Ohio State University.

Tough loss last week, 6-5 is a hard pill to swallow. How can u bounce back and do you think you win the next time you meet Zelph, perhaps in playoffs?

All good, everyone loses. You have to realize without sour the sweet isn't as sweet. Same applies with winning and losing. I will be fucking Zelph up the next time we met up tho. On God. LOL

We meet this week, maybe a little slower compared to the recent weeks you have endured. What have you got to say about our battle?

I'm ready when you are.

Who would you like to see in NCG Ultimate Warrior? If Knuck ever does it.

Blue vs Resin for Ultimate Warrior but I'm not gonna lie I really don't give a fuck, I think it should be replaced with a different segment personally.

Who would you like to battle here, that you havent battled, before your time is up?

People that currently battle that I haven't battled would be...Blue, Resin, and King.

Right now I'm listening to Fred the Godson, Joell Ortiz & the Heatmakers "Gorilla Glue". Production is absolutely fire.

Word I'll toss that in the mag. Anything else?

My favorite superhero gotta be Batman. Just a rich nigga with gadgets.
random lol
Props to you guys for writing up these magazines. Dope shit. I'll end it by saying fuck you "I don't fuck with gun bars niggas coming outta the woodwork. Fuckin termites."

"Got two weapons raising. The 40 chrome and the 9 black. Let one race in the building like segregation." - Rum Nitty

[Previews]

CHAMP MATCH : Resin vs Zelph

[Sharp]
Champ match number one. I was really impressed with the run both of these dudes have had. Resin overcame the question mark of ‘can what was dope then be adapted to what’s dope now?’ and proved it wasn’t an issue. Zelph, on the other hand, hasn’t really made a name for himself as an elite battler, partially because he’s had like 50 names, partially because he hasn’t quite had the opportunity. Seems like when he really figured his shit out he was too busy running shit to battle. Resin would probably benefit from being personal with Zelph, where Zelph needs to be careful about his concepts. Those shock bars nearly cost him his battle last week and Resin is likely to be even more unforgiving than BodySnatcher. I have to go with the guy we know can champ shit in what’s bound to be dope. Zunto may just be the most likely dark horse champ we see for awhile though, so we’ll see if he can make it close.

Resin M-I-C: 60/40

[bleak]
I would say this is like David and Goliath but people actually liked David, he was a hero. I don't think Zelph is exactly driving along on our support tho, rather the opposite. He is perfectly comfortable letting his verses speak for him, let's just hope that doesn't include any more racism this week. Resin just needs to stay the course, his verses have been solid all season long. Zelph can easily take this but I've got Resin, I don't think Z has enough ammo on a quiet dude such as Res.

CONTENDERS MATCH : Infiltrate vs Jabari Black

[Sharp]
Hard to call here. Both of these guys have underwhelmed lately, and I think that’s largely in part to their competition. Between the both of them they’ve had 3 no-shows, Veritas and Sinacog - no disrespect intended - with the only notable opponent for either one Resin vs Jabari week one. I’d like to think both of these dudes are ready to snap at this point, but you have to wonder if one or both got complacent. If they both come full force, I like Infiltrate for this matchup, but I’m a sucker for bars that get it all done quickly, like his Tensile Strength shit last week. For this crowd, though, I think JB has the upper hand. Jabari is def capable of killing it. That Clayton Bigsby line last week is a perfect example of both what can swing a battle his way and what he’s capable of doing this week. I think it’ll come down to voter preference and JB is a little more of a crowd favorite.

Jabari Black: 51/49

[bleak]
This will be a style clash that could foreshadow how votes are going to go down in the near future. Our voting pool currently has a lot of gun bar dudes and lot of wordplay guys, and this battle will really highlight the strengths of both styles. Inf does it almost as good as anyone, Blue being the obv comparison. Jabari is a fresh take on aggressive attack bars that can really overwhelm someone not equipped to compare to the imagery that will be involved here. This is a fun one to match, and watch.

Split 50/50

DynamiCz vs Flow

[Sharp]
Flow’s gonna need to step his game up to compete with DynamiCz. Last week he just barely squeaked by, but for all we know that could have been motivation when his opponent doesn’t have much of a name for himself. Dy has a significant advantage with his concepts and wording - both just strike me as harder. Compare Dy’s Ellen Degeneres bar to Flow’s Wolverine bar and you see he’s just gotten a little more complex with his execution. Flow has a good sense of humor, but if he tries to match Dyn with gunbars he’s likely to be outmatched. If he brings some truly funny shit, though, he’s a candidate to take it. I give Dyn the edge, but he can’t afford to sleep.

DynamiCz: 60/40

[bleak]
Dy really has been a consistent force, he reminds me of Nik except a little more URL/gun heavy. Flow is the type of guy that will lose to Veritas or something and then Beat Blue Bayou (@knucklehead) the following week. This one all comes down to the showing from both. Final Form Dy vs FFFlow, I got Flow barely.

Flow 52/48

BodySnatcher vs bleak

[Sharp]
Finally, a good old fashioned grudge match. This has potential to be the most interesting battle this week despite the champ/contender matches. Hopefully these guys stay as personal in their bars as they’ve been getting in discussion, but I’m worried the animosity has mostly fizzled out. BodySnatcher, bar for bar, tends to do better. He has more consistency in his verses and if he can fill 16 about bleak, that’d be a tall order for our mod to fill. bleak is coming off of a noshow against Incredible, someone with a depth of personal info, so motivation may get the better of him. BodySnatcher, in my opinion, has more angles to work with on bleak thanks to his visibility, but who knows? Maybe that interview was the oppositional research b needs. Don’t sleep on bleak and Body’s likely to take the dub.

BodySnatcher: 65/35

[bleak]
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.” -Sun Tzu

BodySnatcher 100/0

Useless vs Black Mask

[Sharp]
I have to be honest. I have only ever seen Black Mask noshow. I know he’s making music, which lends itself to better wording and tightening up all the technical aspects of a verse, so I’m really hoping he does. Useless is quality competition but doesn’t seem to think Mask shows up at all. Hoping we’re wrong, but I’m gonna give Useless the edge because he’s already shown, but I feel like Mask could actually drop some heat… if he drops.

Useless: 60/40

[bleak]
Everyone says Black does nothing but no show, but his music lends into the idea that he can drop something of substance when motivated. Useless is a bit of a wild card, I haven't seen him battle since the rookie tourney. I'm interested to see what kind of progression he has accumulated since then, hopefully we get a verse from BM to match it against.

Viper vs John Dillinger

[Sharp]
Again, someone I’ve seen battle vs someone I haven’t. Viper had some 1-2 battles before being poached by @Killing Spree to rb* and honestly, got a hard DQ for swaying that I don’t entirely agree with… weird situation… handled weirdly by all parties… but whatever. Cool ideas but may be lacking in complexity at times. JD, on the other hand, I have seen battle and he’s had similar results. The main difference I see in reading like 3 bars from each is that Viper has slightly harsher wording, but again, I’ve read like nothing from both. This should be an interesting rematch of a dope 1-2 that Viper took with a solid nameflip. More like that, and it could easily be Viper’s. Sleep on JD though and you’re done.

Viper: 55/45

*spree you sneaky fucking bitch how you gonna say ‘you wont find a battle here’ but be responsible for dozens of our site’s noshows? I hope your heart no-shows its next beats and in your dying moments you come up with a punch that’s worded decently and go to your grave knowing no one will ever read it. I’d keep going but your bitch ass would no show a beef so I’ll crosspost this over to rb later.

[bleak]
I was a fan of Viper in 1-2, we never crossed paths I don't think but I always wanted that battle. Me and JD battled across like 4 different genres over the course of a month and he won all of them, with a fucking battle verse in the Writer's League. Respect to the man.

JD 60/40

Ryno vs Blue Bayou

Open for votes hours after it went up.

Go vote

Objective vs Incredible

[Sharp]
Dope. We have two guys here on the cusp of hitting their stride in development. This should be crazy interesting since Objective has decent concepts, but struggles with execution, while Incredible has suffered from some weaker concepts/wordplay but seems to know how he should be wording his bars. They’re both improving steadily, but we could always be looking at a one step forward, two steps back. I’m giving a slight edge to Objective, because the consensus seems to be good concepts/bad wording > bad concepts/good wording, but it’s crazy hard to call.

Objective: 55/45

[bleak]
Should be an interesting one. Objective seems to get better every week, and I say this every week but that's how this works huh? He is still figuring himself out, which brings up to Inc. He suffers from a bit of the same. Sometimes I think he may be on to something but then follows it up with a subpar verse the next week. I feel like if Inc battled as much as Sinacog, and paid attention to his constructive crit, he would be a legend within 6 months

Sinacog vs Cynic

[Sharp]
I’m lowkey thinking this could be a good battle. Both dudes have improved a bit over the last few weeks and are coming off of their best efforts of the season. Sinacog is probably further off from punchlines that actually sting, but Cynic doesn’t quite have a feel for this crowd either. I think if both continue with their trajectories, we’ll have a decent battle, but anything could happen week to week. Hoping no one here reverts, but who tf knows? Cynic is a little closer to a dub at this point, but if Sinacog can keep it short and really develop 10 he may just surprise.

Cynic: 60/40

[bleak]
I was hoping they would drop 100 but 16 will be entertaining enough. Cynic just has to win this one.

Cynic 95/5

Allen Knight vs Veritas

[Sharp]
This is a match to watch. These two know each other enough and both have motivation for a verse. For AK, its having an opponent who doesn’t battle, but has so much known about him. For Veritas, it’s having someone to battle who he actually would know from discussion. I see both being creative, but V is probably going to fall into one of those aforementioned AK pitfalls - if veritas can stay away from nameflips (and at this point, we’re even sick of meta nameflips against AK) he could make it funny. AK just has that veteran ability to carry him, but he can’t go completely on autopilot now that we know V can throw a punch.

Allen Knight: 70/30

[bleak]
Seems like a landslide for sure but be careful with V. He knows everything.

AK 75/25

[b’s corner]
[Sharp]

[Outro]

[Sharp]
Matchups looking stacked this week. Thinking this could be the best week of the league yet, if not for the whole season. Let’s keep making it dope, NCGs. Shout to bleak for his work and Body for his interview. Now that you two are done sucking each other off go drop some heat. Peace.

Last edited by Sharp; 02-12-2019 at 11:30 PM. Reason: As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. To me, being a gangster was better than being President of t
Old 02-12-2019, 09:29 PM   #2
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Keep em coming. Props yall
Old 02-12-2019, 10:51 PM   #3
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Dope mag y'all boys keep it up
Old 02-12-2019, 11:06 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

This is tight guys. I am appreciating this. Thanks for the love too.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-13-2019, 03:44 AM   #5
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Good read. An yeah bleak knows it. I hate facing no names.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 02-13-2019, 11:46 AM   #6
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Another week in the books. Good shit fellas. Dope read. I'ma fuck you up this week @bleak
Old 02-13-2019, 12:14 PM   #7
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Dope mag props.
Old 02-13-2019, 12:20 PM   #8
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Another week in the books. Good shit fellas. Dope read. I'ma fuck you up this week @bleak
My shit will be ready tonight, had to finish mag yesterday

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 02-13-2019, 01:15 PM   #9
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Word.
Old 02-14-2019, 11:57 PM   #10
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Good looks on the mag

I need to change this name back
Old 02-15-2019, 12:50 AM   #11
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Cool mag

@bleak u wasnt around when I was battling off n on. I mainly battled n run rb too back then
Old 02-18-2019, 01:40 PM   #12
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

doooppee mag
Closed Thread