Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Short One-Off League > SOL Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 03:21 PM   #141
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
Catastrophe ?
Nope, apostrophe
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2019, 03:23 PM   #142
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
@bleak out of curiosity how come Jabari was the contendership. Loads of people on same record who didn't have a no show win? Asking for a friend
I'm actually glad u asked. It came down to Jabari, you or Blue. Everyone else had lost the week before.

Blue was 2-0 with 2 no shows, you lost week 2 which was more recent than Jabari who lost week 1. While JB had a no show win, he posted a solid verse in that no show which kind of weighed in.

Inf had 2 no shows but won the roast and won week 3.

It came down to you or JB, Dy and Body had lost the week before in C Matches, and JB had a less recent loss. Both of you got aliases (sinacog/cynic) it was a hard choice but was ultimately influenced by the week in which you lost. JB lost week 1 to Resin, you lost week 2 to Zelph, both potential champs. I can't weigh no shows in too much during a 6 week league, especially when JB did his part.

Surprised you didn't ask sooner.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 02-18-2019, 03:23 PM   #143
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

I will vote again to help end the tie for the culture it's no dramas I'm happy to help to sort this apostrophe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 02-18-2019, 03:26 PM   #144
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
Bleak decides who wins and who loses and who gets what around here

How do you not know this by now. This shit is a fuckin apostrophe
Lmao you think you would be in a champ match if this was the case? Foh only crooked mod on this site is you.

Stop trying to undermine the GOOD work we are doing here by acting like u know what decision needs to be made. This is a joint effort and I take Sharp's advice on every turn.

HOWEVER the final decision is mine, and that's why I'm the bad guy.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 02-18-2019, 03:30 PM   #145
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
I'm actually glad u asked. It came down to Jabari, you or Blue. Everyone else had lost the week before.

Blue was 2-0 with 2 no shows, you lost week 2 which was more recent than Jabari who lost week 1. While JB had a no show win, he posted a solid verse in that no show which kind of weighed in.

Inf had 2 no shows but won the roast and won week 3.

It came down to you or JB, Dy and Body had lost the week before in C Matches, and JB had a less recent loss. Both of you got aliases (sinacog/cynic) it was a hard choice but was ultimately influenced by the week in which you lost. JB lost week 1 to Resin, you lost week 2 to Zelph, both potential champs. I can't weigh no shows in too much during a 6 week league, especially when JB did his part.

Surprised you didn't ask sooner.
No it doesn't make sense.synicog and cynic do not compare for starters. And a no show is a no show. I had no no shows. Infact of your list of potentials I am the only one with no no no shows. Thankfully I don't actually give a fuck. But that logic is pants. (A genuine British saying used in the roughest of hoods) oh an on a side note. Making No no no shows make sense was a personal goal

Flow for justice!
Quote:
Old 02-18-2019, 03:30 PM   #146
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

You a fat little lesbian bitch is what you are lmao stfu stopid
Topical Head
Old 02-18-2019, 03:47 PM   #147
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
No it doesn't make sense.synicog and cynic do not compare for starters. And a no show is a no show. I had no no shows. Infact of your list of potentials I am the only one with no no no shows. Thankfully I don't actually give a fuck. But that logic is pants. (A genuine British saying used in the roughest of hoods) oh an on a side note. Making No no no shows make sense was a personal goal

Flow for justice!
Pretty sure I made the right choice based on the outcome of the battles this week lol jk ur a nice guy

Like I said it was a hard choice and no no no no no no no shows are weird for matching. I'm still learning the best way to do these things and keep everyone happy, which is epitomized by the word impossible.

Battle to the death
Old 02-18-2019, 03:50 PM   #148
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Pretty sure I made the right choice based on the outcome of the battles this week lol jk ur a nice guy

Like I said it was a hard choice and no no no no no no no shows are weird for matching. I'm still learning the best way to do these things and keep everyone happy, which is epitomized by the word impossible.
Oh dear
Quote:
Old 02-18-2019, 06:01 PM   #149
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Ima vote @bleak one sec
Old 02-18-2019, 06:23 PM   #150
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Let’s get this next week going!
Old 02-18-2019, 06:24 PM   #151
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
Hate generates activity. I play a good heel. Got the bars to back it up tho. Lol @ zelph calling anyone wack
you’re completely wack

I washed you easily

I don’t even text battle
Old 02-18-2019, 06:28 PM   #152
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
Let’s get this next week going!
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2019, 06:54 PM   #153
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

It's gonna be a short week boys...get your prewrittens or extensions ready.
Old 02-18-2019, 06:57 PM   #154
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

No extensions
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2019, 06:58 PM   #155
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
No extensions
You know how I do.
Old 02-18-2019, 06:58 PM   #156
bleak
yeet

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Otw now

Battle to the death
Old 02-18-2019, 06:58 PM   #157
Ryno
Retired

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
No extensions
Old 02-18-2019, 06:59 PM   #158
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Battles due Friday?
Topical Head
Old 02-18-2019, 06:59 PM   #159
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Wednesday
-kungfugrip
Old 02-18-2019, 07:01 PM   #160
Ryno
Retired

Battles due tonight
Closed Thread