Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-22-2016, 01:19 PM   #221
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
rapsearch had a lot of talent. as much as any at a certain point, i don't think they ventured out to other places much, some were on planetrap.. i remember Nazty and Akshun going to bboys a few times. i was surprised when i saw cash sign up here. Sensay was pretty dope.. and Galax little brother Denze, who i saw on a few other forums too. Destradamus is my favorite topical head of all time. we've seen what Arkaic is doing.

Com, Feeble, Spit, Murda, Lay doubt..etc formed 'genesis' on rapbattles to come invade rapsearch. we beat most of their heads, Com invited me to join diamond minds/last word on rb. that's how i first left.
nazty was at R-R at one point too not that long ago, maybe a year or some shit

don't think he stuck around long
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 01:27 PM   #222
Sir Oswald Gonesberg
The Negotiator

Sir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant futureSir Oswald Gonesberg has a brilliant future

[

Last edited by Sir Oswald Gonesberg; 12-16-2021 at 09:56 AM.
Sir Oswald Gonesberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 01:54 PM   #223
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lmao damn! I thought for sure it would be in that thread......that seems to be the site to be searching for it tho....GOOD CALL OG
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 01:55 PM   #224
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

lmao I just noticed Berkowitz name in that thread, me and him go wayyy back

one of the earliest forum trolls I found online
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 05:27 PM   #225
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

haha, they took that kids photobucket and went to work..

i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.
Seyance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 05:01 PM   #226
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Orc had the best list on here IMO
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 06:05 PM   #227
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Top 5 D.O.A
Old 08-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #228
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Let me start by prefacing this response: I couldn't give about a text battle in 2016..I done made almost a $1mill in the last 3 years, been different countries, fucked plenty bitches, sold hundreds of thousands of records, experienced some of the illest moments I never thought I'd see ever or be in but grateful.

in all of that, there's always going to be a nigga like you to try throw salt or dirt on someones name. I say that to say this, I was 14-17 (2003-2006)...off and on suspension, getting expelled, getting in fights, getting jumped, changing schools, getting arrested, figuring out myself and life with a single mom, family members/friends dying left and right and not much of a support system so I'm never going to act like I was a perfect human being...especially on the internet, where I didn't HAVE to be.

But one thing you or no one ever can take away from me is my ability and craft of writing. I WROTE all my raps, on and offline from the time I was 12. I used to battle niggas in AOL chatrooms before I knew what a forum was and I adapted to forum style. One thing about me once I get the hang of something, I like it and I devote myself, I WILL BE THEE BEST or ONE OF THE BEST. That's just my mind state and who I am as a person, no one call tell me otherwise cause I have facts to prove it.

Back to what I was saying, it's really corny to come see like 12 years later a nigga still holding on to some shit from 2003-2005. Like damn bro, what happened in life that didn't go your way that you still feel the need to not only throw dirt on someone but for the shit to not even be true?

Facts - I'm probably one of the most disliked individuals in life, especially online. Why? That's just the task God gave me. "No good deed goes unpunished" I've handled it and dealt with it. The people closes to me are close because they know me, my intent and my heart at the end of the day, I've always helped more than I hurt. regardless of how whatever situation turned out. period.

So let me ask this, with this thread as proof. With niggas saying I'm this or I'm that blah blah. How did I manage to win so many battles if damnn ear EVERYONE, like literally..did NOT fuck with me or like me? lol

Who were these "cronies" I had? cause I can't tell you one that I still speak to til this day. Only people I even have on Facebook from those days are Answer and NyVillain and I don't even talk to them.

I've always been aware of myself and aware of my surroundings, that's one thing in life I'm thankful for.

so you mean to tell me I was in a battle royale with the best niggas of my time/era..ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE. Me / Logic / Nyvillan / Shivas/ Jrite/ Olorun ---- how did I win off "politics"?

I wrote my raps and my bars just like everyone else, every battle. Niggas used to hate vote my shit all day, I'd complain and bitch about it because I knew niggas was haters. Not because I was arrogant but because I was level headed enough to see through the bullshit.

I lost two text battles, ever..one of which was debatable in my opinion. Logic_4DUB and YungMenace. No one else ever beat me and anyone who thinks they did is only playing themselves.

Cut the shit my nigga. You wasn't some insightful honorable anime samurai, you didn't drop out of the tournament cause of me or anyone else. I voted for whoever I felt won and 9 times out of 10 I never voted on niggas battles anyway cause I know they was gonna use it as a reason to vote against me. That was the only "REAL" politics. If niggas ever voted for me just because...how is that MY fault?

Gaining clout as a result of putting in work, is spoils of war. Fuck outta here. I was in my fuckin bag, each and every day I got better.

Yeah I probably exposed Answer in battle that I helped him with his bars...I HELPED A LOT OF NIGGAS with they bars. Steel sharpens steel, ain't that right Samurai?

I gave cats feedback on they bars before they go to battle cause that's just kinda nigga I was, am and always will be. I always want the best for the next man but here you are 12 years later acting a whole bitch. Correct me if I'm wrong but you got a kid or something right? I think I remember you having a baby at some point back then. Yeah? I hope you teaching them better than this cause this some weak shit bro.

I'm not even upset or "mad"..I'm disappointed that grown men still behaving like this. It's not becoming.

Anyway

Thank you to anyone whoever voted for or against me, hated on/lied on me, and a bigger thank you to anyone I ever battled. It sparked a lot of creativity I used later in life and I'm happy with the life I'm living. I wish you all the same.

- {Damien}
I log out for a week and this is in my notifications lol

I didn't read this but you wrote "lemme preface this with I don't give a fuck" then wrote ALL. THAT.

AFTER you bumped a 2.5 year old thread you found name searching yourself on here in 2016??

lol
Old 08-27-2016, 03:59 AM   #229
Cryogen
Where am I?

Battle Record: 0-2

Cryogen is an unknown quantity at this point

i dug john dough...idk.
Cryogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:12 AM   #230
Damien

Damien is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
I log out for a week and this is in my notifications lol

I didn't read this but you wrote "lemme preface this with I don't give a fuck" then wrote ALL. THAT.

AFTER you bumped a 2.5 year old thread you found name searching yourself on here in 2016??

lol
2.5 years to respond to your 10 year old conspiracy theory of how I won rap battles on the internet lmao

nigga bye.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:59 AM   #231
Camarac
The Grinch

Camarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant future

lmao we talking the same wack as fuck d. omen that used to PM me to vote for him or hit me on AIM whenever he was losing against the likes of NYVillain16 or w/e?

roflzzz

that nigga was always in my inbox asking me to go cast an intelligent vote or a real vet vote and shit

i cant even believe this still being talked about

wowzer

EDIT: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL didnt even notice his wack ass was in this thread typing ahahahahaha pathetic ass loser motherfucker
Camarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 08:40 AM   #232
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lmfao did this fat weirdo say he sold a million in records and toured the country tho LMFOAOALDFWKOEFT34QOIHT[043T0134GNQE'B
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:42 AM   #233
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
lmfao did this fat weirdo say he sold a million in records and toured the country tho LMFOAOALDFWKOEFT34QOIHT[043T0134GNQE'B
lol he has a very popular website so I somewhat believe he's made money.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 08:50 AM   #234
Ghost1

don't fuckin start the neg train this early. link the site.
Old 09-15-2016, 09:05 AM   #235
Camarac
The Grinch

Camarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant futureCamarac has a brilliant future

pretty sure it was like ddotomen.com or some shit

basically just stolen KOTD bootlegs and a general WSHH wannabe at times
Camarac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 09:08 AM   #236
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Lol yeah making millions

http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/ddotomen.com
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 09:14 AM   #237
Ghost1

lol any find the vid where they went to his house and kicked his dog in the face tho>?

lmfao unredeemable

on my life if any1 kicked my dog id break their jaw on the spot

last dog I had was a pit tho, brindel(sp?) he wouldn't have put up w that shit either

even this fat pussy dog a coward lol./
Old 09-15-2016, 10:21 AM   #238
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

John Dough was good but he ain't in no top 20 tho.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:07 PM   #239
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
lol any find the vid where they went to his house and kicked his dog in the face tho>?

lmfao unredeemable

on my life if any1 kicked my dog id break their jaw on the spot

last dog I had was a pit tho, brindel(sp?) he wouldn't have put up w that shit either

even this fat pussy dog a coward lol./
Fuck that. Anyone harming an animal for no reason is a fucking faggot.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:19 PM   #240
Ghost1

I didn't say they were hero's ok dickhead? Ur inbox is full BTW so don't expect a response u fuckin mowrun.

Tags
aero bleeds baby dik, aero still niggerin', aero the goat - ill nika, bags is better then me - aero, ed battles namebiters, ghost is awkward, how many fingers i got, i can only make tags-zelph, i can see ur making tags zelph, ill show u awkward faggit, im not top 100 - allen knight, itt old timer circle jerk, lavender bubbles, mini gun in my mini gun -neigh, poets reminisce too, power rangers > vr troopers, too long didn't read, ya wanna see a dead body?