Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2014, 12:51 PM   #121
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

man I hated oneduh lol

I oneduh what he's doing now

we used to get on aim and trash talk each other every single day lol
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:53 PM   #122
Texcellence
7 were no shows

Battle Record: 0-11

Texcellence is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
when the truth came out lol
Explain..
Texcellence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:54 PM   #123
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yew View Post
@Aero

HF, IHH, HHA, UF, PlanetRap, ProjectRhyme, BBoys, RR, RW, RIA, MF, LT, LB, RC, RB, RG & way more i cant think of lol ..
What was your name on RC?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #124
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
man I hated oneduh lol

I oneduh what he's doing now

we used to get on aim and trash talk each other every single day lol
He's still on RM. He doesnt battle anymore but he frequents the Audio Emcee Discussion section.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:24 PM   #125
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I battled most heavily between '01 and '07. Probably had 150 or so battles and I can only recall legitimately losing 5 or so. I never had much desire to roam around various other sites. One site has more than its due portion of personalities and nuance to keep up with. I found it hilarious when I did join whatever site it was and found people like Kungfugrip who and the whole circle of people being mentioned here who looked at text as some sort of network of sites lol I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, I just didn't care about knowing who anyone was off of the site I posted at. These lists aren't lists, just an excuse for a bunch of nerds to talk about their hobby for the millionth time. The culture is so funny, though, because most of you are always projecting an image that can't just be the fag nerds you are.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:27 PM   #126
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I battled most heavily between '01 and '07. Probably had 150 or so battles and I can only recall legitimately losing 5 or so. I never had much desire to roam around various other sites. One site has more than its due portion of personalities and nuance to keep up with. I found it hilarious when I did join whatever site it was and found people like Kungfugrip who and the whole circle of people being mentioned here who looked at text as some sort of network of sites lol I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, I just didn't care about knowing who anyone was off of the site I posted at. These lists aren't lists, just an excuse for a bunch of nerds to talk about their hobby for the millionth time. The culture is so funny, though, because most of you are always projecting an image that can't just be the fag nerds you are.
I don't mind being a nerd about it, but yes, it's an excuse to reminisce. With that said, what used to happen all the time was people who were winning a lot at one site would get talked into going elsewhere. That's what created the network. That, and the fact that RapMusic was just enormous. At one point it had something like 150 people in its battle league and 70 people in its topical league.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:28 PM   #127
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Yo if ur not top 50 in what you do I suggest you continue to the play the sideline. You underachieved, it happens.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:33 PM   #128
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I agree with dull boy to a certain extent, no list can ever be definitive and different people from different sites at different times will all have different lists, and I don't buy the 'the older writers were better' shit because I think the talent level of topical writers has kept getting higher and higher over the years, and that some of the ppl mentioned would struggle against some of the newer writers...but there are definitely a few names we can all agree deserve to be recognized as the best.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:37 PM   #129
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Aero how much confidence did you gain by sucker punching a 5'8" Puerto Rican pudgeball?

Just curious..
Old 01-10-2014, 02:39 PM   #130
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Ways View Post
Aero how much confidence did you gain by sucker punching a 5'8" Puerto Rican pudgeball?

Just curious..
No sucker punch involved and he wishes he was 5'8
Old 01-10-2014, 02:46 PM   #131
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I don't respect your opinion, Aero, but thanks for the kind words.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:04 PM   #132
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Rap Leagues was that site
Old 01-10-2014, 03:50 PM   #133
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i go to upn feeling nostalgic and this is what greets me

http://www.urbanprowlers.net/vb/showthread.php?t=77149

fuck my life
Old 01-10-2014, 03:59 PM   #134
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

I'm looking at UPN prowess was nice
Old 01-11-2014, 06:02 AM   #135
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phuck Yew View Post
Sound Proof was dope ..
Yup miss those days lol
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 10:45 AM   #136
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Still over 2,000 views and @Allen Knight docked 1,500. Sad thing is this thread STILL HAS MORE VIEWS than any Allen Knight has had.

LMAOOOOO
Old 05-13-2014, 10:47 AM   #137
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Ill leave this one cuz this is all unhave in life
Ur white fat have no job and care about views
No one that gets pussy has money cares about views, u just ratted urself out
Old 05-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #138
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Ill leave this one cuz this is all unhave in life
Ur white fat have no job and care about views
No one that gets pussy has money cares about views, u just ratted urself out
restore topical thread

thx
Old 05-13-2014, 10:50 AM   #139
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Allen don't address me until you crack 2,000 views.
Old 08-17-2016, 02:15 PM   #140
Damien

Damien is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

yo lol...after all these years, and when I say all these years...mind you I was a kid on these forums I was battling from 2003-2007. I actually don't even remember what my "last" battle was. but guarantee whoever it was got cooked.

Anyway I'm just now searching myself cause I was with someone who reminded me about text battling and I was shocked cause she was a girl and said she used to be on forums. tripped me out lmao

but yeah so I'm searching and firstly I wanna say salute to Aero for keeping it a 100 cause in everything I've seen (not just on this forum) he's always put respek on my name and gave me credit, no matter whatever our history/rivalry was and that honestly shows me what kinda dude he is offline..cause I see a lot of ya'll still hating...on a nigga you never met...on the internet...for some words on a screen.

I'm not gonna go in or talk shit like I would've done in 2005. but I will encourage you to just go out and live as much as you can, if you can. I damn sure have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
Damien was my dude but having him in the #3 spot makes this too obvious of a troll, even when you get past putting yourself at 1 lol
I always thought you was cool but how you say i was your dude but not letting me have my props? that's why I always popped my shit cause all ya'll niggas would be cool or befriend me then try to act weird on the forums and I had to expose ya'll. somethings never change I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFaggot View Post
I'm tired of all these list good grief. This is the final list up to now. Please don't make anymore list or nostalgia threads.

The list is this:

1. Aero
2. Fracture
3. Aloe
4. Damien aka D Omen
5. John Hensley
6. Cronus aka Barcotic
7. Pulse
8. Username
9. Time Virus
10. Kungfugrip
11. Beyond
12. NyVillian
13. Dominate
14. Resin MIC
15. Hush
16. Richard Corey
17. -Tek- aka Chronical
18. Butler
19. Dynasty
20. Metasin
-Tek-, Dynasty (Shivas), NyVillain (remember he never spelled his own name right lol), Dominate/Im_Pissed, Logic_4DUB, Reed, Dark Necro, Yung Menace, JRite/!3th @po$tle, Marville, Answer, Kaos. Definitely the bests I ever came across. No disrespect to the short bar gods cause that wasn't my scene. I remember names like Richard Corey, Username, OneDuh and Butler. That's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan 12 View Post
nah d omen was a joke but was funny as fuck

def deserves top 5

lmao @ that unlimited bars line
lol I can respect this cause even if you didn't fuck with me, you had to give me my props.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
I'm not "hating". we were always cool, and I always told him it like it was. He was among some of the HF best, but a big part of the reason he won consistently was politics.

Say what you want but most of the active heads at HF all said the same thing: he and his following of 4-5 mid-level cronies basically formed a voting ring. if you crossed him (ie voted against him) the voting ring would vote you out of everything you participated in.. and if you were "in" with him, they'd all vote for you. We used to call 'em Damien and Friends.

I dropped out of a tournament when I noticed the trend of D-omen and co voting for me 4-0 every time my battles opened for votes. then I noticed he and his flunkies voted on every Answer battle until he and Answer faced in finals, at which point he revealed he'd also been ghosting Answer bars the whole tourney.

At that point I realized the dude was straight up shady. he was 25% talent 75% politics.
Let me start by prefacing this response: I couldn't give about a text battle in 2016..I done made almost a $1mill in the last 3 years, been different countries, fucked plenty bitches, sold hundreds of thousands of records, experienced some of the illest moments I never thought I'd see ever or be in but grateful.

in all of that, there's always going to be a nigga like you to try throw salt or dirt on someones name. I say that to say this, I was 14-17 (2003-2006)...off and on suspension, getting expelled, getting in fights, getting jumped, changing schools, getting arrested, figuring out myself and life with a single mom, family members/friends dying left and right and not much of a support system so I'm never going to act like I was a perfect human being...especially on the internet, where I didn't HAVE to be.

But one thing you or no one ever can take away from me is my ability and craft of writing. I WROTE all my raps, on and offline from the time I was 12. I used to battle niggas in AOL chatrooms before I knew what a forum was and I adapted to forum style. One thing about me once I get the hang of something, I like it and I devote myself, I WILL BE THEE BEST or ONE OF THE BEST. That's just my mind state and who I am as a person, no one call tell me otherwise cause I have facts to prove it.

Back to what I was saying, it's really corny to come see like 12 years later a nigga still holding on to some shit from 2003-2005. Like damn bro, what happened in life that didn't go your way that you still feel the need to not only throw dirt on someone but for the shit to not even be true?

Facts - I'm probably one of the most disliked individuals in life, especially online. Why? That's just the task God gave me. "No good deed goes unpunished" I've handled it and dealt with it. The people closes to me are close because they know me, my intent and my heart at the end of the day, I've always helped more than I hurt. regardless of how whatever situation turned out. period.

So let me ask this, with this thread as proof. With niggas saying I'm this or I'm that blah blah. How did I manage to win so many battles if damnn ear EVERYONE, like literally..did NOT fuck with me or like me? lol

Who were these "cronies" I had? cause I can't tell you one that I still speak to til this day. Only people I even have on Facebook from those days are Answer and NyVillain and I don't even talk to them.

I've always been aware of myself and aware of my surroundings, that's one thing in life I'm thankful for.

so you mean to tell me I was in a battle royale with the best niggas of my time/era..ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITE. Me / Logic / Nyvillan / Shivas/ Jrite/ Olorun ---- how did I win off "politics"?

I wrote my raps and my bars just like everyone else, every battle. Niggas used to hate vote my shit all day, I'd complain and bitch about it because I knew niggas was haters. Not because I was arrogant but because I was level headed enough to see through the bullshit.

I lost two text battles, ever..one of which was debatable in my opinion. Logic_4DUB and YungMenace. No one else ever beat me and anyone who thinks they did is only playing themselves.

Cut the shit my nigga. You wasn't some insightful honorable anime samurai, you didn't drop out of the tournament cause of me or anyone else. I voted for whoever I felt won and 9 times out of 10 I never voted on niggas battles anyway cause I know they was gonna use it as a reason to vote against me. That was the only "REAL" politics. If niggas ever voted for me just because...how is that MY fault?

Gaining clout as a result of putting in work, is spoils of war. Fuck outta here. I was in my fuckin bag, each and every day I got better.

Yeah I probably exposed Answer in battle that I helped him with his bars...I HELPED A LOT OF NIGGAS with they bars. Steel sharpens steel, ain't that right Samurai?

I gave cats feedback on they bars before they go to battle cause that's just kinda nigga I was, am and always will be. I always want the best for the next man but here you are 12 years later acting a whole bitch. Correct me if I'm wrong but you got a kid or something right? I think I remember you having a baby at some point back then. Yeah? I hope you teaching them better than this cause this some weak shit bro.

I'm not even upset or "mad"..I'm disappointed that grown men still behaving like this. It's not becoming.

Anyway

Thank you to anyone whoever voted for or against me, hated on/lied on me, and a bigger thank you to anyone I ever battled. It sparked a lot of creativity I used later in life and I'm happy with the life I'm living. I wish you all the same.

- {Damien}

Last edited by Damien; 08-17-2016 at 02:20 PM.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero bleeds baby dik, aero still niggerin', aero the goat - ill nika, bags is better then me - aero, ed battles namebiters, ghost is awkward, how many fingers i got, i can only make tags-zelph, i can see ur making tags zelph, ill show u awkward faggit, im not top 100 - allen knight, itt old timer circle jerk, lavender bubbles, mini gun in my mini gun -neigh, poets reminisce too, power rangers > vr troopers, too long didn't read, ya wanna see a dead body?