@turncoat
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:22 PM   #62
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
pc,ps4 and we just got approved for microsoft not long ago. we are looking to have a playable demo by falls end ad going to go to conferences with it end year/ early 2016, we will def hit all the conferences next year we already applied to e3, gamescom and a few other smaller indie ones
Yo that's dope.

Any hints as to what the game is about

@Amen
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:54 PM   #63
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy LeBeau View Post
Yo that's dope.

@Amen
its like gta met skyrim at a bar and the witcher 3 and they had a baby some how . its an open world crime game that has a shit ton of rpg elements and a pretty good story line

the map is like 2 x bigger then skyrim i think its been so long since we had it measured i cant remember the exact dimensions but its def a good bit bigger.

About 2 months ago i changed the source code for the engine which is what you do to make to do different things but i fucked with it to much and completely destroyed the game which set as back a month restoring shit and getting shit back right rofl
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:10 PM   #64
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

it'll be dope, you should pre purchase it

props to GoW for making it happen

I dropped the hopes of making that massive thing and am now working on a mobile game where you capture blue gophers in fences

BE ON THE LOOK OUT GUYS
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:17 PM   #65
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

What? Was u helping em or something @Knucklehead

I'm confrused
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:19 PM   #66
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

I had the idea since Morrowind came out, way back when

Made a bunch of half assed attempts over the years and GoW was gonna help me make it happen finally

Then I bailed on him but he kept it going

I'm excited to play it, probably end up being a doper experience than having made it all
Old 08-14-2015, 11:11 PM   #67
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I had the idea since Morrowind came out, way back when

Made a bunch of half assed attempts over the years and GoW was gonna help me make it happen finally

Then I bailed on him but he kept it going

I'm excited to play it, probably end up being a doper experience than having made it all
we had a FUCKKK ton of convos about the game lol over a long period of time to. whats funny is most people thing the game been in build mode for 2 years but in reality shits been n thought production and etc for what over 5 ? lol
Old 08-14-2015, 11:14 PM   #68
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

at least that long just you and me talking

make sure I have a character based on me in a mini quest

put me in a java shop high off dabs
Old 08-14-2015, 11:33 PM   #69
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Who publishing it?
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 12:21 AM   #70
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltration View Post
Who publishing it?
Us, all digital as of now,w e have had a couple talks but publishers want fucking s much of the percentage its insane and the havent done nothing lol the just wanna come at the end promote it and make tons.

Before we officially announce it I hope we get an exclusive deal though. but that probably wont happen still be dope if it did;
Old 08-15-2015, 03:00 AM   #71
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

Look forward to seeing it sounds dope
Lotto Smirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:02 PM   #72
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless View Post
Yo that's dope.

@Amen
Why am I tagged here?
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 09:04 PM   #73
Amen.
Banned

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
btw id battle here if i could get one with amen tbh
Lol

You been writing bars for a year, huh?

Let's go pic battle, playa.
Old 08-15-2015, 09:14 PM   #74
Amen.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
cuz i pmed sik an told him to come here cuz he didnt kno it was .org

& now when i post it has to be approved LMAOOOO
@God Of War ur a pussy.
He probably took mine away too, then cause I did the same shit but haven't signed on yet.

Haven't been online.

Spent 12 hours in a flight.

Shits nice here in Paris, yo.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:08 PM   #75
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
who else thought this was a Lars thread tho?
LOL it got me too

I usually put the yellow exclamation mark icon with my threads

just for future reference ;)
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 04:06 PM   #76
Amen.
Banned

Lol they restricted my posts

apparently, went to post in the LLL and it must be approved by a MOD

some serious faggot shit

it's 2015 - who gives a fuck

like if these boards or so top secret

grow the fuck up and/or learn how to run a business lame niggas
Old 08-20-2015, 07:52 AM   #77
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao the guy who did this has an uncle child molester like some weird inbred Addams Family and shit

keep that in mind and it cushions the butthurt somewhat
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:01 AM   #78
Amen.
Banned

lol

IDK but it's gay as fuck tbh