Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2020, 01:40 PM   #141
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

yea that shit's fucked up. there was a neat graphic floating around. basically saying if we get nuked it'll be with our own tech that previous shitheads have given away/sold off to our enemies.

like how killary sold uranium to russia. i know they mentioned some china nuke tech, but i forget the score there. Pelosi did have a chinese spy as her assistant for like 10 years though (why was that not MAJOR MAJOR news?). and ofc, the 400 milly barack gave to iran
Old 01-08-2020, 01:43 PM   #142
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
we don't have medicare for all because we are a country ran by greed and overspending, as exemplified by your military examples that you see as awesome and cool and strong and macho when people with common sense see it as a waste of money and a weird murderous flex of imperialism.

yes, no one wants to fuck with us because our military is the biggest
also, regular people understand we're largely ignorant to what our military is really like, so they commonly express that although they love american culture and americans, they despise our leaders who are responsible for the deaths of millions of regular people and attempting to or successfully overthrowing democratically elected leaders around the world for our own interests

nobody would want to fuck with us anyways if we didn't keep destroying countries

but even then its truly amazing that so many people around the world don't hate us more, especially with dumb fucks like you that think its cool to have disproportionate responses to fights we started
"in fights we started"

ok guy.

are you on coke right now? these posts of yours are all over the place.

i get it mike, we're the baddies! if only America would just put her guns down, all would be well. The fools!
Old 01-08-2020, 01:47 PM   #143
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Orange man bad!

America evol!
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 01:57 PM   #144
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

nah bro u just have a lot of misinformation so its hard for you to connect the dots

cant even criticize obama right lmao 400 million, it was 1.7 billion, learn stuff

ok guy lets run thru it

may '19 we manufactured the oil tanker situation and blamed on iran govt
june '19 we manufactured the drone situation and blamed on iran govt
sept '19 we manufactured the saudi oil attack and blamed on iran govt
dec '19 militia groups attack u.s. embassy we blame it on iran govt - this is like blaming trump for an ANTIFA attack or something

at this point there is literally no evidence of iran's government being responsible for any of these attacks and i challenge you to show otherwise, (you can't)

jan '20 iran attacks for the first time

like i've said already we've been trying to go to war with iran for a long time, been public knowledge since 2003

just like we wanted to go to war with iraq for a long time, so we used 9/11 to do that, even tho they had nothing to do with that, we made up some lies and went and killed a million civilians.

if you're in your 30's and don't understand the military complex does whatever it wants and consent is manufactured through the media then you're not allowed to pretend you know what you're talking about

shit has nothing to do with freedom, democracy, nada. just oil, control, raising weapon manufacturer stocks, and spending trillions that could instead be spent on (full circle now) things like universal healthcare, free college, etc.

Last edited by boof; 01-08-2020 at 02:01 PM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 01:58 PM   #145
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
Orange man bad!

America evol!
obama was bad too

*watches your head explode*
Old 01-08-2020, 03:50 PM   #146
Immolate
I'm UPset

lmao...says we started this fight...references american-iranian relations as if they started in 2019. hahahaha

Here you go: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E...979_revolution
Old 01-08-2020, 03:54 PM   #147
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
cant even criticize obama right lmao 400 million, it was 1.7 billion, learn stuff

shit has nothing to do with freedom, democracy, nada. just oil, control, raising weapon manufacturer stocks, and spending trillions that could instead be spent on (full circle now) things like universal healthcare, free college, etc.
i knew it was off i just didn't care. i've already referenced the ~2billion that obummer gave away.

na man it has nothing to do with any of that. we don't like them, they don't like us. it's been that way since the iranian revolution in the 70s.

their religion says they are superior to us and we are infidels. all other religions should be destroyed according to them. end of story. there is no way that this culture will ever get along with ours.

the rest is neither here nor there. they been chanting 'death to america' for eons now. fuck em, fuckin pedo goat fucker religion. I hope we fleece em for all they have.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:17 PM   #148
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Immo retarded
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 04:59 PM   #149
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Zuo @Immolate
For the second time, Obama never gave Iran 400 Mil.

IT WAS THEIR OWN MONEY WE HAD IT FROZEN AND SANCTIONED UNTIL THEY AGREED TO THE NUCLEAR DEAL, WHICH TRUMP NEVER SHOULD HAVE TORN UP
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:03 PM   #150
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Ain't that something?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:06 PM   #151
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Ain't that something?
Find something more productive to do.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:39 PM   #152
Immolate
I'm UPset

Old 01-08-2020, 08:07 PM   #153
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Find something more productive to do.
It's wild, though, right?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 08:12 PM   #154
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
lmao...says we started this fight...references american-iranian relations as if they started in 2019. hahahaha

Here you go: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E...979_revolution
lol are you even reading your own articles? you're proving my point

that was a revolution against the "pro-u.s" regime we inserted by force here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_I..._d%27%C3%A9tat
Old 01-08-2020, 08:18 PM   #155
boof

also you're a goof if you think its logical to assume iran shot down a plane with their own people on it during a situation like this, on purpose or not

im going to guess you have no knowledge of ukraine-u.s.-canadian relations

also they purposely avoided killing americans, they sent out a warning to the base beforehand

quit getting your info from 4chan memes, you're a sucker for propaganda
Old 01-08-2020, 08:48 PM   #156
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
also they purposely avoided killing americans, they sent out a warning to the base beforehand
no they didn't?

where you getting this?
Old 01-08-2020, 09:34 PM   #157
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
no they didn't?

where you getting this?
https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...issile-attack/

save you some time this outlet is labeled as having very high factual reporting

Quote:
“*Satellite imagery provided by Planet Labs shows that Iran apparently pulled its punch, targeting specific locations at Al Asad unlikely to host personnel”
Quote:
“Analysis by the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies strongly suggests Iran targeted buildings and structures where people were unlikely to be.”
Old 01-08-2020, 09:45 PM   #158
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
https://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...issile-attack/

save you some time this outlet is labeled as having very high factual reporting
word. do we know how accurate these ballistic missiles are though and what is even circled? i assume living quarters are in the center top type structures in their main pic here, but word.

i don't see anything about them letting them know though, everything i've read is we knew hours before hand though from iraqi's and our "early alert systems" so everyone was in safe bunkers anyways at the time of the shelling

but this makes logical sense that they were just trying to save face with the minor clapback and explains why we didn't respond ruthlessly. because if they were actually trying this was a pathetic attempt lol
Old 01-08-2020, 10:01 PM   #159
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
word. do we know how accurate these ballistic missiles are though and what is even circled? i assume living quarters are in the center top type structures in their main pic here, but word.

i don't see anything about them letting them know though, everything i've read is we knew hours before hand though from iraqi's and our "early alert systems" so everyone was in safe bunkers anyways at the time of the shelling

but this makes logical sense that they were just trying to save face with the minor clapback and explains why we didn't respond ruthlessly. because if they were actually trying this was a pathetic attempt lol

yeah iraqi's knew because iran told them, multiple countries knew beforehand. several reports of this, will find if you need it. and yes also our systems.

no one wants war with america, this should never be surprising. again we make up a third of the worlds military budget. we've already been crippling irans economy for years, we make it impossible for them to import food and certain medicines. we killed 300 iranian civilians in the 80's. we funded saddam hussein when he killed tens of thousands of iranian civilians in the 80's, and we've been destroying their neighbor countries iraq and afghanistan for the last 2 decades. they know this. they don't want war, we're constantly poking them so we can justify going to war because that's what all the neocons(this includes netenyahu) have wanted since '03 and probably since the '79 situation immolate posted. yes this is them saving face with a minor clapback, they had to do something. but missiles are not their strength(again the american sanctions), their biggest strength is proxies across the region.

Last edited by boof; 01-08-2020 at 10:14 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:19 PM   #160
Immolate
I'm UPset

Default socrates method

anyways things seem to be calming down