Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2019, 02:01 AM   #41
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
This song didn't age well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged View Post
this shit kinda knocking tbh
vibes
Old 03-01-2019, 02:03 AM   #42
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
This song didn't age well
they fucked his baby mom and set him up to be robbed, then another set up to murder him... if u loyal to those guys, u a rare 1
Old 03-01-2019, 03:10 AM   #43
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

He was the breadwinner he was no pawn. He should have went to trial or something he cracked because he is full of shit. One of those loud niggas, no heart. A coward.

I had started to believe in him too but some of those stunts were definitely out of his reach. The whole beef with Chicago was impressive and he was looking to be invincible.

But it wasn't him it was his crew that made him like that. And he snitched on every last one of them. He a whole faggot.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 03:16 AM   #44
Immolate
I'm UPset

he had 2 daughters, one of his baby moms was vic. fro what i saw he loved her, and the whole gang fucked her passed her round, then right after that they kidnapped 6 for 6 hours. ran him.

theres fuckin video fo the very next day after 6 gets robbed, and he says to shitty "yea thats what im wonderin" after ak asks "where the fuck was shotti while u were gettin robbed"

it got hella awkward. i aint gonna google it but it s out there

he only knew them boys for 2 years.

its not really snitching when you sending the opps to the opps a death sentence, IMHO
Old 03-02-2019, 01:19 AM   #45
Immolate
I'm UPset

sopranos reference tho

Quote:
Walkie Talkie she got the info cuz you been getting sloppy.

bada bing bada boom.
Tony Soprano owns a strip club called Bada Bing. season 3 is all about feds tryna wire tap him
Old 03-02-2019, 01:20 AM   #46
Immolate
I'm UPset

this shit hot fuck all yall. i spit this drunk as fuck, mixed it the next day and it's fucking fire

if it aint yr style thats one thing but cant deny this shit is 100%
Old 03-07-2019, 02:00 AM   #47
Immolate
I'm UPset

Old 10-12-2019, 04:09 PM   #48
Immolate
I'm UPset

this still goes

@Ouch
Old 10-12-2019, 08:38 PM   #49
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

dope track..

Candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 10:46 PM   #50
Immolate
I'm UPset

thanks my dude
Old 10-16-2019, 03:46 AM   #51
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

im gonna listen again, because you're my dude frooom waaay back... but I just listened to both and I could hardly tell the difference between the two... and the original sounded better from first listen but i'll do it again, I think it'll be better if I listen to the original first and then ya shit.. i'll be right back to say what I think
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 04:05 AM   #52
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah man I can't tell a difference to be honest might be because its 4:02am and I drink a lot but I don't think so. I know when I'm too messed up to understand the difference or hear it. I listened to it closely on my shitty 200$ dell laptop speakers, but it still sounded the same. And as big brother advice because i'm sure i'm old enough to be your big brother don't use tekashi... unless you're going to flex something. I honestly couldn't hear the difference.
Old 10-16-2019, 04:11 AM   #53
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yo... try to do a better version of this.. then i'll be impressed...

Old 10-16-2019, 08:43 AM   #54
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This ain’t rap

U never been off the porch from how u talking bout tekashi

U a Oreo and u pussy on my life
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 10:11 AM   #55
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Takeshi is soo dope imo... he's hard as hell... I wouldn't want to fight dude, look at all those tattoos he's got
Old 10-16-2019, 09:59 PM   #56
Immolate
I'm UPset

@Hush ur gonna need bigger bait

& @Ouch ol drunk ass over here lol