Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Your description of me was dissapointing

I don't drink milk cold let alone warm. I'm of higher class than you. Please don't project your dirt theories on me.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 06:25 PM   #22
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Your description of me was dissapointing

I don't drink milk cold let alone warm. I'm of higher class than you. Please don't project your dirt theories on me.
playing right into the trap tbh
Old 10-22-2015, 06:32 PM   #23
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
playing right into the trap tbh
Veritas has never defeated me with his online phd

I'll be okay friend
Old 10-22-2015, 08:45 PM   #24
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Veritas has never defeated me with his online phd

I'll be okay friend
Yes yes ladies and gentlemen! Here we see the second judge coming on the scene!

With one contestant already entered, and another already too much of a fuck boy to hang, day one is sure heating up!

Stay tuned!
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 09:11 PM   #25
Nameflip
I contribute nothing here

Battle Record: 1-6

Nameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant futureNameflip has a brilliant future

This was cool, real cool
Old 10-23-2015, 07:08 AM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i guess i am supposed to know about your guys lives huh? i'll get to this later tonight

as i see it i'm supposed to walk into a room and see polaroids depicting a traumatic moment in each contestents lives that have shaped them and describe it?
Old 10-23-2015, 07:17 AM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i guess i am supposed to know about your guys lives huh? i'll get to this later tonight

as i see it i'm supposed to walk into a room and see polaroids depicting a traumatic moment in each contestents lives that have shaped them and describe it?
The fan favorite arrives! the crowd cheers! the cameras smile!

Good question Jim, You are required to choose one picture. you will tell us which participant it is and what is happening in the picture. you will also tell us what led up to that moment, and most importantly, how that moment has effected their lives even up to the present.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-23-2015, 07:38 AM   #28
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

I profile people like this daily.

This should continue.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:18 AM   #29
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
I profile people like this daily.

This should continue.
Calm down rawn Jr

No one here is believing you're a real life criminal minds expert or any type of shit
Old 10-23-2015, 08:30 AM   #30
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Dont be an idiot.

Its not hard to get a read on someone knowing their personality and their background.

To not be able to do this you dont know yourself.

Boarding habits alone can give you a good idea of how people are irl.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:42 AM   #31
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Frank crawled into the dark room, too young to really distinguish what it was he was seeing. As the sepia toned Polaroid photograph came into focus, he could see his Father for the first time in years. I use the term father in the loosest sense. Sure, he had sired the reclusive textcee we now know, but he was far from the role model Frank needed. His memory failed him where his dad was concerned. There was a vast black space where his love should have been. It made Frank inconsolable with rage to know his love was unreciprocated. That he was ignored. Unloved. Unwanted. Franks father had left the family in New York many years before, leaving behind only shaven ginger pubic hairs on the sink basin and his torn army camouflaged jacket. The same jacket Frank had worn in his NC pic. The flame haired beard Frank rocked a constant reminder of his firecrotch he was spawned from. Franks only memoirs of days gone by before his father left. Why did he leave? The same reason anyone ever leaves. For more. For better. For opportunity. Franks father wanted to find himself, or herself as it turned out intact... Franks father was a transvestite calling himself Francine down at the Tuck and Sing gay karaoke bar downtown. It was here under the technicolor lights of the discotheque he found himself, or her herself, to be precise. With his testicles tucked safely between his legs, Francine sang to his hearts content at a pitch even Pavarotti would struggle with. Even more so now he's buried six feet deep. But alas, in realising his/her dream Francine had a new lease on life. A reason to sing. A reason to be. A reason to believe. "I'll be leaving now," Francine told his wife, dressed like a human glitterball caught in the strobe lights, dazzling head to toe with his suitcase at his feet - trapped between his legs much like his tiny cock and balls. It was the right thing to do. For Frank, for his mother Frances, and for his father Francine. What use is the man of the house if that same man is a woman at heart (one with hairy breasts, at that) This was his moment. Francines departure clearly affected Frank as he grew older and longer, much like the Oompa Loompa coloured armpit hair he had inherited. It wasn't until he found The Lime that young Frank's afflictions really began to show, though, bubbling beneath the surface like his spreading acne majorca. Frank assumed a feminine persona, following in the crossdressing high-heeled footsteps his dad had carefully taken years before. Frank was now "Cherry" - the colour of the chapstick sang about in his fathers favourite Katy Perry song. The same song his father had entertained the regular incumbents of the Tuck and Sing karaoke bar with. Ladies and Gentleman, I give you... FRANK!
This was fantastic

9/10

It was a perfect piece, but I have to dock you a point for staying in your comfort zone of attacking weak peers. I'd like to see you focus on yourself and show some vulnerability next challenge.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:17 AM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
This was fantastic

9/10

It was a perfect piece, but I have to dock you a point for staying in your comfort zone of attacking weak peers. I'd like to see you focus on yourself and show some vulnerability next challenge.
WOW! AND THERE WE HAVE IT VIEWERS! JUDGE KNUCKLEHEAD COMES FORTH WITH THE EDICT! LARS THE BRITISH PERV HAS GARNERED AN EXCELLENT SCORE FROM THE FIRST JUDGE! WILL THE OTHER TWO JUDGES RECIPROCATE!?

STAY TUNED FAM
Old 10-23-2015, 10:07 AM   #33
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

this is gonna be super fun...as soon as i get home and get good and drunk, i will print a 3-d image on your minds
Old 10-23-2015, 11:21 AM   #34
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Diode still mad about my old namix comments

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 11:33 AM   #35
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
Diode still mad about my old namix comments
oh you're still here

lemee update the counter

NCS DAYS WITHOUT ARREST: 2
Old 10-23-2015, 11:45 AM   #36
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol rawn updates his nc pic w mugshots
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:59 PM   #37
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

briefly skimmed OP

not interested BUT

I read "lulz and tears" to the tune of "boats n hoes" from Step Brothers, and I want someone to make that theme song to this lil event
Old 10-23-2015, 02:45 PM   #38
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

the fluck is happening in here?

my name is Daniel meaning god is my judge.

I shall now be yours:

Lars you picked on Frank. That shit was comedy. But you still picked on Frank. If you wrote that verse in a house of mirrors all the reflections would indicate a thumbs down. I would have liked to have seen what you said about one of the other contestants..Hush in particular. Next time do him.

When I read it I pictured the Care Bears opening segment for some reason. Shit was wordy but poignant....dammit now you got me wordy. Fluck outta here b. I really didn't like your shit but I liked your shit though. Entertaining whilte creative and poetic yet expletive mannerisms into his character and family........you picked on Frank. It was expected almost. The safe attack.

6/10

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 03:44 PM   #39
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Will get at this later

should be interesting
Glossy Finish Dick Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 03:48 PM   #40
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Even banned he still crawls back

Tags
a typical gam gam tag, fap to air bud, pay ur taxes then shart, v da og god tier, v hof srs