Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Short-Verse Topical Tournament
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 06:27 PM   #21
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

And I'm really only posting to see my avy

Lars wife is actually kind of cute in that, she is so ugly u never have to worry about other guys checking her out kind of way
Old 09-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #22
MKG

Battle Record: 2-2

MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG MKG

Certain I know that shit was rigged everyone does. But if him and you care enough to go through that you can have it. I really don't care. I only said you're all faggots to strike a convo besides I didn't have to say it was rigged because apparently it was blatant if other people are saying it for me lol
Old 09-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #23
MKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
And I'm really only posting to see my avy

Lars wife is actually kind of cute in that, she is so ugly u never have to worry about other guys checking her out kind of way
She's a safe pick
Old 09-01-2014, 06:43 PM   #24
trap

trap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant future

MKG, you aren't built for this.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:47 PM   #25
MKG

Quote:
Originally Posted by trap View Post
MKG, you aren't built for this.
It's ok three people thought I beat a top dude I can live with that. Thanks for your input tho bud
Old 09-01-2014, 06:54 PM   #26
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Mike Wrecka does not think this tournament was rigged. He's joking. He thinks what he does is trolling.

You're an idiot. And you did say it was rigged. I can see edit histories.
Old 09-01-2014, 06:56 PM   #27
MKG

And I took it off because I don't wanna deal with a bunch of bullshit for something I really don't care about. I wrote my verse an hour before and still got good feedback on it. I'll live with that. Dude didn't even post links on the link thread and posted past midnight
Old 09-01-2014, 07:02 PM   #28
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKG View Post
And I took it off because I don't wanna deal with a bunch of bullshit for something I really don't care about. I wrote my verse an hour before and still got good feedback on it. I'll live with that. Dude didn't even post links on the link thread and posted past midnight
He voted on battles. That's the requirement. And he did post past midnight ... because the deadline was 3 a.m. ET.

You're being petty. You could learn quite a bit if you realized your weaknesses. Your verse was not impressive, but it had potential and was not bad by any stretch.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #29
MKG

Deadline was originally Friday midnight pretty dumb to push it 27 hours. And I appreciated all the feedback at the same I have no interest in being a topical head so it's pointless to implement it in something I'm not interested in. But yours was more like sway. Why would you write oh thought your verse was dope but apparently others didn't since it cost you three votes lol
Old 09-01-2014, 07:07 PM   #30
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKG View Post
Deadline was originally Friday midnight pretty dumb to push it 27 hours. And I appreciated all the feedback at the same I have no interest in being a topical head so it's pointless to implement it in something I'm not interested in. But yours was more like sway. Why would you write oh thought your verse was dope but apparently others didn't since it cost you three votes lol
The deadline for all battles was always 11:59 p.m. PT. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I pointed out the stylistic element driving away voters because it's a part of the format change. I also pointed it out in my vote on jilti-NYCSPITZ and probably in others.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:09 PM   #31
MKG

Disregard the voting part lol and you might be right about the posting dead man was originally looking at our battle well after 12 I got them
Mixed up
Old 09-01-2014, 07:12 PM   #32
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Look, I'm happy to have you here if you're willing to understand that this is all about improvement. If you don't want to be a topical writer, that's fine, though the skills translate much better into real-world writing than battling does. However, if you're going to accuse me of swaying or rigging the tournament, you're out of line.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #33
MKG

I'm not accusing you of cheating I just think you're a pussy for writing that his verse cost him three votes. Why would you even mention other votes? What does that have to do with anything? If you think he won that's fine but don't discredit me or other people. This is all about personal preference if people enjoyed my verse more respect it don't point it out as if it's a mistake.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:18 PM   #34
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

lol this guy's butt is hurt tho
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 09-01-2014, 07:20 PM   #35
MKG

I'm not butt hurt. I was the 16th seed I didn't expect to win vs a 1 seed.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:20 PM   #36
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here for the meltdown
Old 09-01-2014, 07:21 PM   #37
MKG

Grab ya popcorn
Old 09-01-2014, 07:25 PM   #38
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Was that the only battle certain voted on?
Old 09-01-2014, 07:35 PM   #39
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
Was that the only battle certain voted on?
Seriously? Go look yourself.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:43 PM   #40
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

sheesh

Tags
odds of diode/ mw votes:, one in a hundred