Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 08:32 PM   #141
ZeeDee
Warriors All The Way Baby

Battle Record: 6-4

Champed
Art of Writing League

ZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant future

Firstly bitch.. not a hippie.. 2nd. NOt mad at shit ur gay ass could ever do... tget ur shit right

I said u eat dics cuz u tried to start shit when I said show some respect for ur mods in how much effort it takes to rite the fuckin mags...

Plz continue to be a bitch.. so I can continue to show u where u can eat dics... bitch
Your fate awaits...
Prepare for your journey through this world explorer

Old 05-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #142
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Don't be mad @ me cuz you don't have 3rd grade english skills.

Its fucking annoying reading verse where remedial words are miss spelled.
misspelled is one word. you remedial fuck.

ya seriously go eat a dick or better yet write an insanely graphic verse about eating dicks and claim that its not a fantasy of yours
Old 05-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #143
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Sure thing Mike

And Zeedee, I have no clue what you're talking about the mags...I help write them brother, not the majority, but thanks for the compliment

Also Mike, i got no beef with you and in the moment of heat I directed shit towards you. For that I apologize, but won't apologize for the vote because it's my opinion

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #144
ZeeDee

Champed
Art of Writing League

ZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant futureZeeDee has a brilliant future

Keep looking at the words I misspell while I look at urgarbage ass verse I whupped bitch... good shit..
Your fate awaits...

Old 05-05-2013, 08:50 PM   #145
ZeeDee

Champed
Art of Writing League

Exactly Mike.... bitches bitch... I just narrate their acts... cuz I'm a writer..
Your fate awaits...

Old 05-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #146
IamBenT
SuPreaM Lyricyst

Battle Record: 9-6

IamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant futureIamBenT has a brilliant future

Will be voting either tonight or Monday, friends

How bout yall talk less shit and vote more. Also if you already voted go feedthe open mic
Old 05-05-2013, 08:51 PM   #147
ZeeDee

Champed
Art of Writing League

Ur an idiot. Uz if u can't remember the stupd ass shit u say... u shold stfu

Be an adonis of silence
Your fate awaits...

Old 05-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #148
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Here's the convo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis
Fuck you all!!!

and eat a dick

K bye

[/quote=ZeeDee]uv already eaten a dic.... in ur loss to me...

K... bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis
I don't remember that loss as I've been out of town.

I didn't even know we battled...is that bad? I'm going to go read both verses now, cuz I also have no clue what I wrote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeDee
it was ur last match so whatever... if ur that slow, that's on you...
Quote:
Sure hostility....I was going to type up some feed and say it was a close bout and list why, although voters got it right. But now that you're coming off sideways I don't have to give feed.

Cheers

I work brother, and I don't remember my verse at all because it's more then a week old now, and I work brother.
Quote:
u said eat a dic dumb ass... i'm tellin u... u already ate one....

be a bitch about it if u want... that's what bitches do.. eat dics
Quote:
IamLook how many fucks I give and how easily I wipe shit off my shoulder and move on

I wasn't reffering to your eat a dick remark. Was referring to you calling me slow

But again, you hold zero significance in my life and calling me a bitch means nothing, in real life you wouldn't dream of saying that.

Enjoy boiling over the net.
Quote:
good... keep not giving a fuck and eatin dics... it suits u...

i'm a finisher... he started some shit... i finished it.. let him brush the shit i left on his shoulder off...

Quote:
Finished what exactly??

Do you really want to have a dick measuring contest on the net? Step son

There was nothing started to finish, you act like a tough guy now, that's fine and dandy. Its the net lame...the fuckin net, my daughter is tough around here.

So again....what the fuck are you mad about and what's this about the mag??????

Still Dazed and Confused huh?

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #149
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

lol@ shoulder shitting
Old 05-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #150
ZeeDee

Champed
Art of Writing League

Good job... now go get my laundry and make me sandwich
Your fate awaits...

Old 05-05-2013, 09:00 PM   #151
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Yeah, I'm done...your lame and immature my good friend...and for the record I still don't have beef, but I'm over trolling with you.

But if you would like to point out any convo we had about disrespecting the mag writers or what ever bullshit I would love to hear that shit.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #152
ZeeDee

Champed
Art of Writing League

Actualy not a good job.. ur missing the key sections.... of u bitchin in the sign in thread bout the mag.... what I wrote about bitchez lie u bitchin bout the mag...

This shit is like its edited by FOX News.....
Your fate awaits...

Old 05-05-2013, 09:05 PM   #153
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Oh, when I wrote I would sign in depending on the mag??

because I don't have time but if I have to win to Make Playoffs I would make time?

Yes, I disrespected Keith so bad with that?

GTFO troll

Go back to Frisco and wear that tie dye and smoke a joint sitting in a circle humming "Kumbya My Lord"

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-05-2013, 11:01 PM   #154
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

The King is never frazzled. No harm done. But fuck you all anyways. :)
Old 05-05-2013, 11:09 PM   #155
ZeeDee

Champed
Art of Writing League

Yea.. and uv eaten a dic for it... good job..

I'm sure ur more familiar with frisco shit so ill leave that to the dic eating bitch... aka the fag with a crying man in a corner avatar
Your fate awaits...

Old 05-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #156
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

ZeeDee VS. Adonis REMATCH on week 13. 64 lines. Holler.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:17 PM   #157
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

ive missed so much..
Old 05-05-2013, 11:19 PM   #158
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Catch up nigga.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:26 PM   #159
ZeeDee

Champed
Art of Writing League

Sure.... old school line limit is my shit... I give a fuck who I face... I'm here to write...
Your fate awaits...

Old 05-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #160
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Beast.

I will speak more on week 13 in the week 12 edition of the magazine. History will be made.
Closed Thread