Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #441
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Too late J, you're already fired.

Lolz @ the skinny bitch in the sig, she's literally 1/4 the size Godzilla's table tossing ass

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #442
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

There are still about 3-4 weeks remaining. I was thinking of going up to 14 weeks, to give those who are a bit short on matches a chance, while also giving those who are borderline a chance to make a final run to get in. In the triple-super-duper-magazine for this coming week, everything will be explained more in depth.

All battles are closed from this week that needed closing. Holler.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #443
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

yo so what happens if playoffs come and people no show? can someone who didnt make it jump in?
Old 04-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #444
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

She's Godzilla's midnight snack

She fits in her pocket

That fat bitch look like she forsure has to wipe her ass from the front, no shot at reach around

She so black and fat her extensions are tires

Her vagina probably smells like hot pockets and hostess cakes

She probably got a hostess cake stuck between her teeth

She's the creators of "Belts" mortal enemy

She quick on her feet though

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #445
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Keith why are you invisible? You pop up and random times and noone even knows you're here.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #446
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

@Split, yes I have access. Is there a secret meeting I need attending to?
Old 04-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #447
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

@Buddha because I Am. ;)
Old 04-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #448
Just Write

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Too late J, you're already fired.

Lolz @ the skinny bitch in the sig, she's literally 1/4 the size Godzilla's table tossing ass
i got you though daaawwwgg lol. and yea fat bitch is defending her friemd cuz fat bitch said "if i dont get no play she dont get no play.. some nigga givin me dick n takin it fo the team tonight ya heard!!"
Old 04-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #449
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Keith View Post
There are still about 3-4 weeks remaining. I was thinking of going up to 14 weeks, to give those who are a bit short on matches a chance, while also giving those who are borderline a chance to make a final run to get in. In the triple-super-duper-magazine for this coming week, everything will be explained more in depth.

All battles are closed from this week that needed closing. Holler.

Fuck that, I love writing and all, but I'm trying to get some single elimination going. As Long as I can battle INK at some point I will be happy. I would have too much fun writing vs. him

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #450
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Well it makes me nervous. I have had bad past experiences with people that were invisible.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #451
Just Write

she perried that table beautifully.. i give her a 10
Old 04-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #452
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

LMFAO

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-25-2013, 07:36 PM   #453
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

I never really saw that shit cuz I'm always on my phone

But she look like I would fuck her, cuz she would be whopped and any one who fucks with me (man or woman) would also get whopped by her, only non sexually.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #454
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I think you meant to say sexually.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #455
Just Write

this is true @Adonis.. plus she fat! fat girls give the best head.. they known to try harder
Old 04-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #456
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

I'm bout to sexually your (seventh planet from sun) something fierce right now

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #457
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Saturn? Idk I'm not good with astrology. Lol these threads literally are the best threads on this site no lie.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:41 PM   #458
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

She soo big she probly could dome all three of us up at the same time, just like a otter-pop

down to the last drip

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-25-2013, 07:41 PM   #459
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Uranus nuck, damn

way to ruin the fun

you like a fun vacum, just suck all the life out of my life

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 04-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #460
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

That chair hit her with a smile like, "All the abuse I get from you sitting on me, My TURN!"

TUPAC SHAKUR
Closed Thread