Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-23-2020, 02:31 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default CHYEAHHH IS BACK....FOR A LIMITED TIME....AND THEY DON'T WANT ME TO TELL YOU THIS....BUT GOD SAID TELL EM

Well that time has come and passed.

God bless

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff

Last edited by Chyeahhh!!!; 07-24-2020 at 03:02 AM.
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 02:57 PM   #2
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Fuck off
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 03:01 PM   #3
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

The day the Covid scandal was blown open on an EZ board
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 03:07 PM   #4
Jim Blaze

Jim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant futureJim Blaze has a brilliant future

Stop assuming Jupiter's gender
Old 07-23-2020, 03:51 PM   #5
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

A mentally stable person definitely made this post
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:06 PM   #6
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

I thought we used to have some weirdos on upn..
evaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:38 PM   #7
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Missed you man
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 05:07 PM   #8
HOT TUB RICK
It’s okay, hello

Battle Record: 0-1

HOT TUB RICK is an unknown quantity at this point

Conspiracy are real I know this
HOT TUB RICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 05:59 PM   #9
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

The effort involved in writing this garbage is disturbing
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 11:34 PM   #10
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

All praises to the MOST HIGH

I going to help yall out... the information about to give you will clear up all the bullshit regarding religion. And explain to you what has happen in the past and what is going to happen in the future. basically what the book of revelations is talking about

In the beginning, Earth and Mar were planets orbiting the Brown Dwarf star Saturn, before it NOVA and obtain it's rings...(coming back to the nova later).. But the planets were inside of the plasma sheet of the Brown Dwarf Star, Meaning, you wouldn't of seen the planets by looking at the star, just 2 dark shadows moving around the inside of the star

Saturn enter our current suns electrical environment from north of the ecliptic, think arrow down. (fall of ADAM)

during the process of Saturn entering our current sun's electrical environment it discharged, but did not Nova, but did spit out the planet Venus, and lost much of it's plasma sheet, turning it into a gas giant/brown dwarf, this gave birth to the "comsic wheel" which you see depicted all over the world.

What the heavens look like from earth at that time.

Mars
Venus
Saturn

adam kicked out the plasma sheath

Gen: 3:24 "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."

Venus came out discharging like a comet making the spokes on the cosmic wheel, Venus later in this story will take on the name "the destroyer" the Greeks will call Venus "Apollyon" but i'll get to that later, now lets talk about the flood

Saturn NOVAS, turning into a gas giant
Saturn and Jupiter get to close in cosmic terms, so still millions of miles apart but too close in the cosmic world. And the first cosmic thunder blot between 2 planets was seen and heard by the inhabits of the earth, Jupiter strikes Saturn and Saturn nova spewing out water...which was received by the earth....

2 years later NOAH comes out of the ark onto a new heaven and new earth....

planetary orbits of the Cosmic wheel are unstable and the planet begin their migration toward their current position that we see today, but during this process all hell is going to break loose on the planet...and the most amazing signs will appear in heaven as planets come close to one another. (in cosmic terms)

1st up is the fall of Babylon (what caused the fall of Babylon was the close approach of the planet MARS) .. but first let look at some imagery of the ever changing planetary alignment making up the cosmic wheel

with these images you can put 2 and 2 together and figure out that's going on with some of the older religions...right?

Make a long story short, Mars came close to earth, lighting exchange between planets, and super strong hurricanes/storms, like that on other planets swept across parts of the planet..

The electrical discharge from Mars cause the changing of tongues (languages) and the transmutation of some planets and animals, the electric circuity to the brain was effected in a lot of the people

During this time, you have the mountain of the Gods, the bull of heaven, etc, etc...

Sodom Gomorrah, that's Venus and Mars going to war, as Venus over takes Mars orbit, moving closer to the sun.

Next is the Exodus,
Venus over taking Earth's orbit moving closer to the sun....During this process all hell breaks loose and is an incredible sight to see from earth, The comet tail on Venus takes serval different forms, but the main one of note is the Dragon form..which from earth looks like Venus being chase by a dragon.

From the Super Nova of Saturn till Now has been about 4,500 years...So it didn't happen over Million's of years.. and most craters on the moon and other planets are actually electrical scaring... the Valles Marineris on Mars and the Grand Canyon on earth is evidence, both carved out in seconds by lighting.

that's your asteroid belt, the battle between Mars and Venus and the debris field it left behind, also Venus carved out that canyon on Mars during their close approach.

I can go on forever but i'm going to end it here..

Sources to learn more about this information
Wallace Thornhill
Immanuel Velikovsky
David Talbott

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 07-24-2020 at 12:18 PM.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 03:17 AM   #11
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for clearing that up
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 08:16 AM   #12
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
Thank you for clearing that up
Don't thank me. Thank God for the allotted time he had me put it up there for you guys. God gets the glory.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 02:07 PM   #13
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 07-24-2020 at 02:21 PM.
Old 07-24-2020, 02:21 PM   #14
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
mmanuel Velikovsky
I've heard of this guy. As I understand it, smart, but made a ton of theories/claims about space that were proven to be untrue.

What else did God tell you to do chyeahh?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 02:39 PM   #15
Urban Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I've heard of this guy. As I understand it, smart, but made a ton of theories/claims about space that were proven to be untrue.

What else did God tell you to do chyeahh?
Yes, he claims the universe is Electric, and that is what fuels the sun, not nuclear fission, and i believe he is right, although main stream science doesn't agree. Thus the reason for conspiracy theory, the more they study space and planets the more they realize that Velikosky was correct, but to admit it would destroy a lot of peoples work and careers...

simple question to make you think,
If the sun is heated and powered by nuclear fission, from the inside...

Then why is the hottest part of the sun the outer layer?
It gets cooler the further down you go into the sun. Relatively speaking seeing we're talking ridiculously hot temperatures..
now the core is the hottest, that's all planets, but the second hottest layer of the sun is the outer layer

Common sense would tell you it's not nuclear fission powering the sun

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 07-24-2020 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-24-2020, 02:47 PM   #16
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Well, I googled some of his theories and found plenty that are pretty benign and wrong. I don't see what NASA would have to gain by covering up the composition of Mar's atmosphere.

Also, confusing rhetorical question... doesn't strike me as a simple question, but any answer would have to have the obvious caveat of us being unable to get too close to study the sun too well... so we theorize? Again, I don't see who stands lose their career over developing a better understanding of the solar system. This is a cool study on the subject though: https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014...hat-powers-sun
Old 07-24-2020, 03:01 PM   #17
Urban Dialect

Well i'm really not trying to convince anybody of anything, i'm just trying to give those that already believe understanding, because main stream science is contrary to the bible, i'm just letting them know that they are scientist who don't agree with mainstream science, and provide an different theory on the matter that more coincides with their belief system, not only that but makes sense.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:52 PM   #18
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

What do you mean 'makes sense'?
Old 07-24-2020, 05:41 PM   #19
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

How do you guys know this ?

And “god told me “

Does NOT count
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 08:54 PM   #20
Urban Dialect

I don't know anything, but this is what i "believe" happened in the past, and i'm sharing it with ya'll,

this is years of biblical research that i've done, in and out of the bible.

What i posted should clear up what's going on with all the other religions.
plus rock art and some hieroglyphs should make more sense to you when you see them with the knowledge I've provided...

Is my information right? I don't know, maybe, maybe not, but i can tell you mainstream science is wrong for sure on most things, but some things they got right. Can't discredit them all together.

I'm just stream lining the knowledge i've learn concerning the bible to you guys so you can make your own decision on what to believe.

I hope i'm doing a better job than your pastors, i'd like to think i'm given you guys spiritual meat and potatoes

and Sharp, what i mean by make sense, this explains most of the ancient religions for me, and what happen in the past. But i'm only speaking for myself, so assuming it makes sense to you and anybody else is presumptuous of me.