Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2020, 12:48 AM   #1
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone
Default quick keystyle.. old school style..

quick keystyle.. taking it back to my anon days..

YooOOooOOoo..
cor love-to-beef.. I grip-gats and love-the-streets// I drug-and-cheat whores to love-my-meat//I fuqz-the- beat, kidnap your raps-for-cheap// -hijack your speech - you real wack, that's how it be// I don't condone wack emcees to hold-the-mic, I flow-precise, you might just-fold-tonight// if gnomes could-write, the only time you'd roll-the-dice// - you a small tyma - I'm hot and as-cold-as-ice// I'm known-to-fight, break bones and toy with-lives// - jig saw - but homebody like the-poltergeist// I'm oh so right.. I kick back and-roll-up-weeds// that oh so needs, more keef (keith sweat) like solo-leads// I'm dolo, please.. I don't need to roll-with-sleeves// or-no-team.. Im fine doing-my-own-thing// k.a.r, you know my squad is justifiably-first// I'll retire you-jerks, and hire my shooters to line up your-hearse// I'm nice with the rhymes, but I'm tight-in-a verse.. difference is, I might scribble some shyt just to rhyme for my turf// or I might scribble some shyt just to rhyme for the purse.. a cash prize for a battle justifiably-works// or I might scribble some shyt while Im lightin' up purp.. a bad hiy off the lah is undeniably-cert//