Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-21-2020, 07:30 PM   #1
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future
Default Debt?

they got me Dawg...

3 unauthorized charges to my debit card
1. $5.98
2. $194.09
3. $40.61

Been going through the ringer on the telephone with the fraud department.
Transferred about 5 times already

But did get some answers.

We know who ever did it is in the UK, England.. but recouping the money is no guarantee, FUCK!!!

The question is how much Debt are you in?
Don't include house and car notes,
Just Student loans, Credit card, and stuff your financing like furniture and shit..

I'm at 4500

$2,200 student loan
$2,250 credit card

No car payment..i'll never fall for that shit again
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 07:38 PM   #2
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Uk represent
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 07:52 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

all medical debt. 10k of which from one, from back when i had "obamacare"

think its like 5 years old. not sure if medical debt leaves the credit report after 7 years or not
Old 06-21-2020, 08:32 PM   #4
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

0. But my credit is fucked. That's what happens when you have a mexican mom with random bills in your name before you're even 18. I wasn't able to get a bank account till around 25. I pretty much went in the the bank with like 10gs in a shoebox and told them this is how i'm saving....LET ME IN! Manager got me set up. Almost done paying off my whip. Saving to buy a house.
Old 06-21-2020, 09:03 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word, my pops has my same name and wrecked my shit. cable/gas/electric bills

thats all been wiped off the reports now though

im literally just now starting to see if i can't build some credit. still doing it pretty blind tho. was gonna try and dispute those open accounts but the one click option is gone so its involved in transunion or some shit so i dunno about any of that. can't get any credit cards without paying for one like putting a deposit down

found a site tho through turbotax, self.inc or some shit. where im basically paying 150 a month towards a loan. each month they report it to the credit unions like im paying off a loan, and after the 12 months i get like 90 percent of it back. after 3 months they give you a credit card too so then i'll have 2 lines of credit slowly building

still have no idea what im doing
Old 06-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #6
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

all medical debt. 10k of which from one, from back when i had "obamacare"

think its like 5 years old. not sure if medical debt leaves the credit report after 7 years or not
This just seems insane to me. And I guess anyone living in a 1st world country outside the US.

Interested to know your opinion on how this could have been avoided - is this your fault for not being properly insured? Were you financially in a position to be properly insured back then and chose not to be? If you're not paying it back, does the gov cover it or do the people/hospital who provided the medical services just not make any money on this and that's OK with you?
Old 06-21-2020, 09:55 PM   #7
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

damn medical bills, forgot about people getting done in by the hospitals

It's all bullshit...
the medical pricing is outrageous

ambulance ride to the hospital is over $500 … that's crazy, at what point is the equipment inside the van paid for? the justification for the cost is no different than them putting up a toll road and never taking it down, even after it's paid for itself

I worked with a guy who got air lifted and they charged him a house..
like 65K.....
BITCH!.... if I hired a private helicopter i'm sure it's not 65K a trip.

something is wrong with American health care system.. Even with insurance here in America, it only pay out 80% to 90% of the claim... leaving you with 10% out of pocket..

if you need surgery and have to say in the hospital a couple of nights, your 10% portion is going to be around 10k.... easy.....

it's not about having insurance or not, cause even if you do, you're still fucked
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 05:45 AM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
This just seems insane to me. And I guess anyone living in a 1st world country outside the US.

Interested to know your opinion on how this could have been avoided - is this your fault for not being properly insured? Were you financially in a position to be properly insured back then and chose not to be? If you're not paying it back, does the gov cover it or do the people/hospital who provided the medical services just not make any money on this and that's OK with you?
obamacare was mandated. i was making 20k a year at the time, which was too much money (lol) for me to get any type of "affordable" healthcare. the cheapest option available was like 100 a month, but granted compared to what i have now was amazing insurance. i signed up all through the website and did everything and filled out everything i needed to. got my insurance cards and paid money i couldn't spare to be insured, or else i would be fined and punished by the federal government.

when i went in to the hospital everything was fine and gravy, i had great insurance on paper, got a nice room had a 3 day stay involving surgery cutting teeth out of my skull and top tier meds.

by the time i started receiving bills, i was getting the full amount, nothing was covered, because some "form" was incomplete. i could not find what form was incomplete through the obamacare website, nor through the customer service of the health insurer that i was using off that website. nothing was covered, i was paying 100+ a month for no reason.

if you know these things from the beginning, or even if i had tried, you can work out payment plans directly with doctors and hospitals. you can pay as little as 20 dollars a month and they won't put it into collections. but i was disillusioned by the whole ordeal, i was like 23? didn't have credit anyways and just said fuck it, annoyed by the situation. i dropped my coverage altogether and decided the 700 dollar fine at the end of the year was cheaper than staying "insured".

but yea it couldve been avoided by having private insurance and not government mandated insurance which didnt work. it couldve been avoided by working out a payment plan. if they know you don't have insurance alot of costs are dropped substantially as well if you're paying cash. a doctors visit can cost like 50 bucks if you just pay them then. but if you let insurance do it its like 100-150. its all a racket.

it should all be privatized.
Old 06-22-2020, 06:45 AM   #9
Wanderer

Battle Record: 24-33

Champed
- NPL Roast

Wanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant futureWanderer has a brilliant future

Don’t you guys want government funded healthcare? Healthcare shouldn’t be privatised at all imo
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 10:41 AM   #10
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
obamacare was mandated. i was making 20k a year at the time, which was too much money (lol) for me to get any type of "affordable" healthcare. the cheapest option available was like 100 a month, but granted compared to what i have now was amazing insurance. i signed up all through the website and did everything and filled out everything i needed to. got my insurance cards and paid money i couldn't spare to be insured, or else i would be fined and punished by the federal government.

when i went in to the hospital everything was fine and gravy, i had great insurance on paper, got a nice room had a 3 day stay involving surgery cutting teeth out of my skull and top tier meds.

by the time i started receiving bills, i was getting the full amount, nothing was covered, because some "form" was incomplete. i could not find what form was incomplete through the obamacare website, nor through the customer service of the health insurer that i was using off that website. nothing was covered, i was paying 100+ a month for no reason.

if you know these things from the beginning, or even if i had tried, you can work out payment plans directly with doctors and hospitals. you can pay as little as 20 dollars a month and they won't put it into collections. but i was disillusioned by the whole ordeal, i was like 23? didn't have credit anyways and just said fuck it, annoyed by the situation. i dropped my coverage altogether and decided the 700 dollar fine at the end of the year was cheaper than staying "insured".

but yea it couldve been avoided by having private insurance and not government mandated insurance which didnt work. it couldve been avoided by working out a payment plan. if they know you don't have insurance alot of costs are dropped substantially as well if you're paying cash. a doctors visit can cost like 50 bucks if you just pay them then. but if you let insurance do it its like 100-150. its all a racket.

it should all be privatized.
Your views are fascinating. Thanks for the reply.
Old 06-22-2020, 05:54 PM   #11
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post

We know who ever did it is in the UK, England.. but recouping the money is no guarantee, FUCK!!!
my bad. got furloughed due to the veronacrisis and i needed the money. i'll have it back to you early next year if you can hold out, peace.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 11:48 PM   #12
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I'm actually in 0 debt and last time I looked I have like a 781 credit score on experian.

I've got 4 credit cards

2 from PNC bank each, 1k
Discover card - 5k max
Capital one - $501 max lol dunno why they gave me that extra dollar
5th 3rd bank - 10k max

And I haven't had on an on paper job in a couple of years. When I filled out the paperwork I'd just put self employed, 60k a year, contractor. And because I have a real high credit score they gave me that. I've never leased/had a car on payments all the cars I've ever had in my life paid for in cash. So they must be going by the few apartments that i've lived in that I never missed a payment, prior to this to have the good credit nah mean.

I only got those to see if I could do it. I never had credit cards in my life in until a little over a year ago. But what I do is just spend a tiny bit on each of them a month and then pay them directly off from my bank account to boost my credit. We've got 2 cars, both paid in cash, so no debt.

No college debt, went to city/comm college 2 years partially on athletic scholarship partially on PEL grant... (a grant for poor people to go do community college). So no debt there, I've been lucky in that sense I guess.

Now if you want to count mortgage as a debt thats a whole other thing, but thats not really counted as debt.
Old 06-22-2020, 11:56 PM   #13
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

the ways you get into debt is like... all that Rent a Center type shit.. I know its necessary sometimes though could buy that couch for $500 if you had the cash... but if you got it on a payment programs shits gonna be like $1800 by the time you pay it off, but fuck it I need a couch now.
Old 06-23-2020, 08:37 AM   #14
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

I’m smoking a triple joint right now

With the small top papers

Connected three joints together, each one different flavor
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 04:02 PM   #15
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

When I moved to Korea in 2014 I was 30k in debt between credit cards and student loans. In 5 years there I paid off my debt, traveled the world and banked 40k by the time I moved back. If you have a college degree and don’t mind relocating internationally, I recommend it.
Old 06-24-2020, 04:04 PM   #16
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
When I moved to Korea in 2014 I was 30k in debt between credit cards and student loans. In 5 years there I paid off my debt, traveled the world and banked 40k by the time I moved back. If you have a college degree and don’t mind relocating internationally, I recommend it.
Yeah I have teacher friends that did the same years back

Free room and board so you just pocket the cash
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 04:42 PM   #17
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
the ways you get into debt is like... all that Rent a Center type shit.. I know its necessary sometimes though could buy that couch for $500 if you had the cash... but if you got it on a payment programs shits gonna be like $1800 by the time you pay it off, but fuck it I need a couch now.
Somebody sig
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote