Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-30-2020, 10:33 PM   #21
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

fucking love Lost Boys, i still play that soundtrack till this day

interview with a vampire is wayyyy toooo fucking LOOONNNGG, it was a hard watch
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 01:23 AM   #22
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

yeah I don't even think I was alive when lost boys came out... but watched it later it was dope.... the 80's had some good mainstream movies... ferris bullers day off...

lmao.. Molly Ringwald from the breakfast club... great movie. I literally just googled "Red haired girl from 80's movies" and it was the first thing that came up, don't believe me try it for yourself.

Yeah that breakfast club movie was dope and there was another one that she was in that was really good...
Old 05-31-2020, 01:26 AM   #23
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I watched Willy Wonka.. the original one no the johnny depp one, off netflix like 2 nights ago.... and i've seen it a ton of times before this but.. yeah I didn't realize that shit is actually pretty creepy and has tons of social commentary.
Old 05-31-2020, 03:47 AM   #24
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

yeh i got to be anonymous name in comp to vs as roald dahl and it makes it even more creeper..
Old 05-31-2020, 05:55 AM   #25
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Roald dahl .. I never respeted you bore this.... his shit was awesome the illistrations or wheatever were way cooler than the actaul writings.

The shit was basically like awesome poems mixed with great illustrations. And thats not an easy thing to pull off.

The backround of my laptop is right now.. calvin and hobbes.. its calvin laying on top of hobbes
Old 05-31-2020, 06:06 AM   #26
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And I love calvin and hobbes because I can remember somone in my family, my mom or dad.. bought me what would have had to of been a mad expesive book.. and Calvin is the little kid.. hobbes is a tiger that is actually just a stuffed animal tiger.

but he belives that its real and so the stuffed animal tiger is real to him.
Old 05-31-2020, 06:16 AM   #27
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

as a kid I carried around a stuffed animal monkey that I named Jesus for years... and I deeply loved the stuffed animal monkey that I named Jesus

so thats why when my daughter is about 8.. i'll let her do any kid shit she wants to... you only get to be a kid once..
Old 05-31-2020, 07:33 AM   #28
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Lol just messing with your

Real answer is Let the Right One In or From Dusk Til Dawn
Completely overlooked these. Yeh the Swedish version prob best one for me.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 09:12 AM   #29
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Roald dahl .. I never respeted you bore this.... his shit was awesome the illistrations or wheatever were way cooler than the actaul writings.

The shit was basically like awesome poems mixed with great illustrations. And thats not an easy thing to pull off.

The backround of my laptop is right now.. calvin and hobbes.. its calvin laying on top of hobbes
yeh they seem pretty cool dude