- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default 1-2 Playoffs Pre-Mag by Incredible

Hello folks. Putting out this pre-mag for you guys all thanks to Incred. Despite going only 8 weeks the decision to start playoffs was mine for a number of reasons. I just dont have the time nor motivation rn. Also.. the last two attempted 1-2 leagues never made it past 8 weeks and no playoffs at all. Lastly, the league seemed to slowdown & become a bit stale w/ no interest to vote. It literally took an extra week to close up that past week lol. It was unfortunate Barc couldn't get his champ match but it had to be someone... Props to those who were there from the beginning. You guys were awesome. RB is also starting their league which will hopefully pick up the talent who still wish to compete in a punch league. Not to mention a PPV is in the works thanks to Sharp and more announcements soon to follow! Blue has also ended his 'break' from battling only after one day....

~Playoff Battler Profiles~ BY INCREDIBLE

Inno:

I feel like Inno did a lot better than what I and most others expected. Not saying I thought he was going to completly flop based upon just that hes a topical dominate writer. But major difference from what I thought. Became the 1-2 Champ for the first time so major props to that and defended it and won also. Lost to the undefeated battle giant BB but overall feel like he had a good run here and battled every week while keeping active with voting. Props all the way around

Record: 5-3
Wins:Destroyer, Larkin, bleak, Flow(Champ Match), FGR(First title Defense) ~ Loses:Ryno, Blue Bayou, Killing Spree

Machete Jo:

I really like the fact this man showed up to every battle ready for, his 2 wins consisted of a no show to one chin master vic but also beat the mighty Sinacog. Showed potential I feel like and was some what improving, not sure if hes a new alias or just a new battler period. Ethier way I hope he sticks around and continues to try and improve.

Record: 2-3
Wins:Victor, Sinacog ~ Loses:Blue Bayou, Killing Spree, Pen Prik

FGR:

A old head that was able to come out of left feild and get some good bars out, rust didnt effect him at all here. Had some impressive Wins here and his loses were not to on a newbie level by any means. But he showed or was ready for every battle and activly participated in voting. Major props for that and props on coming out with a winning record.

Record: 5-3
Wins:Plot, Adverse, Destroyer, Killing Spree, Slecht ~ Loses:Flow, Inno, Cashius

Blue Bayou:

I mean what can I say? Dude has the best record & current reigning champ. Probably the most consistent & well rounded style out of anyone. Can appeal to any voting trend w/ great wording & concepts. Also, beat @Aero which led to Austin to sign out only to ns in a spotlight.

Record: 6-0
Wins:Slecht(closest), Cashius, Aero, Inno, Flow, Machete Jo Loses:0

Slecht:

Another battler that kind of came back out of no where or maybe these guys are from RB or a different site not sure. But he did pretty damn good for not battling for awhile. Its nice to see all the returning folks and hope they stick around. Had one no show but was able to show for every other one and was active with the league.

Record: 4-4
Wins:Sinacog, Incredible, Habitat, Plot ~ Loses:Destroyer, Plot, Blue Bayou, FGR

Habitat:

Finished out stong here and champ the Lightning MINI Tourney. Broke even on his recorded and had some close / controversial losses. Either way he showed up every time and was ready to go. Feel like he woulve got contender match soon. He will have to just finish strong in the playoffs. Props on your season and the tourney and for activly voting.

Record:4-4 (LR Mini Tourney CHAMP) (Lost spotligh match vs Sharp)
Wins:Allen Knight, Plot, FGR, Obey ~ Loses:Flow, Cashius, Slecht, Barcotic

Cashius:

Always an impressive battler here and the record shows. Had a couple easy opponnts, but hey thats just how the dice rolls. Still came with some good bars no matter who it was. His two loses coming from two tough battlers. Props on sticking around for the Playoffs, expect him to go far if not finals

Record: 5-2
Wins:I Got Shine, Meth, Habitat, FGR, Plot ~ Loses:Blue Bayou, Flow

Adverse:

Another some what fresh face that did damn decent and impressed a few times for sure. Came back to battle and did just that showed, participated in voting activly and showed up every week. Major props for that, stick around and keep at it. def. got something going here and props on helping with the mag, dope shit.

Wins:Sinacog, bleak, Chemist, INF ~ Loses:FGR, Destroyer, Flow, Plot

Destroyer:

Multi time champ closed out the season at 50% and I dont mean senior citizens discount. But for real though Des and some pretty cool battles and made it to a contenders match and couldnt pull out the W against FGR. So no x6 this season but still has a fighting chance here to pull out the big win in the playoffs.

Record: 3-3
Wins:Slecht, Adverse, Habitat ~ Loses:Inno, FGR, Allen Knight

Killing Spree:

Not a bad season at all and hey he only had 1 no show out of 8 weeks, should be a accomplishment. But hey when he did show up he came pretty good and showed that he still knows what he is doing theres a lot of big names in the playoffs but he could maybe make into the next round, not likly for the finals

Record: 3-3
Wins:Chemist, Machete Jo, Inno ~ Loses:Obey, Flow(NS), FGR

Barcotic:

With Blue Bayou not signing in or forgetting to, whatever it is, that leaves Barc the only one here that is undefeated coming off a win in a contenders match vs. Ryno he is a bit heated for the playoffs, some inpressive wins, some not so much due to opponents. but he came with it regardless and participated in voting. Props for that and the undefeated record.

Record: 4-0
Wins:Pen Prick, Ouch, Habitat, Ryno ~ Loses:0

Incredible:

I did not do to well here guys lol

Record: 2-3
Wins:Sinacog, Sid ~ Loses:Ryno, Slecht, INF

Allen Knight:

Was expecting him to paricipate more but was all good, with one loss coming VIA no show vs. bleak he really only had 3 battles. Managed to vote often still so props on that. And props on following the even record trend lol.

Record: 2-2
Wins:Destroyer, Pen Prick ~ Loses:bleak, Habitat

Plot:

Was impressed by his performance this season for sure. Showed up ready for every battle only 1 of his wins as due to a no show from the Munster. Had a chance at the champ match but couldnt get passed Slecht. Major props for partcipating all the way through

Wins:the Munster, Slecht, Obey, Adverse ~ Loses:FGR, Habitat, Slecht, Cashius

Ouch:

Dude kind of flopped for all the hype he gives himself. He also had a big thing go on with editting bullshit or his granmas basement with the stairs that creek but well not all of them just like the first 4 I think thats cause thats where most people step you know when they first open the door. Mr. Too much fucking detail in every post couldnt put the details in the bars and finished at 1-3.

Record: 1-3
Wins:Pinot Grij VIA No Show ~ Loses:Blue Bayou, Ryno, Barcotic

Flow:

Flow had a very impressive run here, losing first match until week 4 champ match vs. Inno. Then fighting back to the champ match by beating Cashius only to lose the champ again this time to Blue Bayou. Wasnt expecting Inno to win the first one but hey, major props for showing up to battle every week, support with the mags and active voter

Record: 6-2
Wins:Ahriman(NS), Habitat, FGR, Killing Spree(NS), Advrse, Cashius ~ Loses:Inno, Blue Bayou

~Playoff Battle Predictions~

Inno vs Machete Jo:

I think Machete knows how to construct a bar but just hasnt got it all put together right now. Inno been writing and writing for years and has had a good run this season. I say he takes on his hot streak and takes this pretty easily.

FGR vs Blue Bayou:

Filling in for Sharp, Blue & FGR off the rip. Potential BOTR here. Both guys familiar w/ their style & may have battled on another site... FGR can bring heat but also stuff not quite up there imo. Blue is a vet at this & probably already deciding on which bar to use. I gotta say BB is the fave being #1 seed.
65/35

Slecht vs Habitat:

I think this one is a toss up normally and I feel like especially if this was a full verse battle I would say Habitat but both were competitive in the season here but Habitats got a slight edge based up experience, so I'll say Hab will take this, might be close

Cashius vs Adverse:

Adverse has been showing he knows what hes doing, and slightly improving throughout the season. I just dont think he was able to garner enough past knowledge and apply it to whats popular now. Cashius is very diverse and knows exactly what readers want to see and rarely dissappoints, so I got him taking his fairly easy.

Destroyer vs Kill Spree:

This should be a good one the most evened match up so far. KS has def. came along way and has improved many funtions to his bar writing skills both had a decent season. Sometimes Destroyer can be a little lackluster and if he decides to sleep on KS due to past experiences, he might get caught slippin. But if not I see Des taking this in the end

Barcotic vs Incredible: by INF

Maan this is one could be cool. Concept wise they are both outta left field. I gotta admit Bar is the most polished here w/ a tighter wording style. Honestly, this is a tough match up for Inc imo. He needs to bring a slick & creative punch to compete here.

Allen Knight vs Plot:

Couple old heads here, good vet battle here for sure I hope they both show up. With these two guys never know for sure. Say they do show and Plot doesnt get drunk and post last minute it might be close but I still would say AK takes this in the end

Ouch vs Flow:

I mean seriously. Not a chance Ouch is going to win.

Last edited by Saint; 03-19-2020 at 02:08 AM.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 02:26 AM   #2
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Ouch vs Flow:

I mean seriously. Not a chance Ouch is going to win.[/center]

haha... good mag though, i'll read it further but its obvious who wrote it based on Ouch VS. Flow No chance. Yeah I agree with that I have no chance people know you and you have 'friends' I've got people who I've pissed off and wouldn't vote for me if they thought I won.

And you got it real wrong, blue didn't beat me I no showed, and barc didn't beat me you pussy niggas put a line in for me that I didn't write, I went off, said I didn't write it, you all know I didn't deleted it, deleted votes and said I'm not telling the truth.

Fuck that Barcotic wants a 10+ battle in a few days.. I'm down i'll clown him like Kill Spree.. Flow wants one, fine.. 10+ in a few days. I'm not fucking with this man... sorry just letting you know now but bring in a sub.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:14 AM   #3
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

You’re trash
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 09:30 AM   #4
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Good showing inc props on the mag
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:29 AM   #5
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Props for doing this @Incredible

And yeah
Slecht, Spree, FGR & Habitat all frequent rb
Old 03-19-2020, 08:41 PM   #6
slecht
Twitter: @ricanjq

Battle Record: 4-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch league

slecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant futureslecht has a brilliant future

yup ^^^^
slecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:20 PM   #7
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit yah"ll.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote