Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2015, 11:15 PM   #21
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
I like this...
@Chyeahhh!!! @uh-oh I take back my condescending comments, sorry.
Not much to add to the discussion otherwise but my interest's been piqued
Word

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:16 PM   #22
Woke

Battle Record: 6-4

Woke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant future

@uh-oh

"Habitable zone or Safe zone" I assume. There is also the reverse being called the "disaster zone". Too close/too far to a sun, or even as you mentioned a neighboring larger planet as a shield such as Jupiter, which is true, the potential habitable world can also be in the disaster zone by being too close to this planet as the gravitional pull will essentially be a crash course.

Just read up on a "newish" discovery of a giant meteroite, split in two, striking Earth between 300-600 million years ago. They hit Antarctica, each being about 6 miles wide or so. It's fact because Earths outer crust shows signs of massive impact (rock turning to glass and scarring in its core). Destroyed life.

OH - You read the Cometa report yet? I got more than half way, most of the stories I was well aware of already, but just realized I haven't finished as I'm posting this so I will.

The Cometa report for those who don't know is I believe the French Government coming out and saying this is our proof and knowledge of events with credible witness testimony proving Alien exist. The Gov. came out with this report. Since them I know Mexico and Brazil and Handful of other Country's have followed suit in releasing there Knowledge into public domain as to not hide anything

Last thing OH - New Rogan Podcast with an ex-cop from B-more. Feel like you'd enjoy his views as well as the one and only Coco Diaz just came out with a new Rogan Cast. Also the Schaub one was hilarious. Rogan been on a tear lately.
Woke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:23 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakontur View Post
@uh-oh

"Habitable zone or Safe zone" I assume. There is also the reverse being called the "disaster zone". Too close/too far to a sun, or even as you mentioned a neighboring larger planet as a shield such as Jupiter, which is true, the potential habitable world can also be in the disaster zone by being too close to this planet as the gravitional pull will essentially be a crash course.

Just read up on a "newish" discovery of a giant meteroite, split in two, striking Earth between 300-600 million years ago. They hit Antarctica, each being about 6 miles wide or so. It's fact because Earths outer crust shows signs of massive impact (rock turning to glass and scarring in its core). Destroyed life.

OH - You read the Cometa report yet? I got more than half way, most of the stories I was well aware of already, but just realized I haven't finished as I'm posting this so I will.

The Cometa report for those who don't know is I believe the French Government coming out and saying this is our proof and knowledge of events with credible witness testimony proving Alien exist. The Gov. came out with this report. Since them I know Mexico and Brazil and Handful of other Country's have followed suit in releasing there Knowledge into public domain as to not hide anything

Last thing OH - New Rogan Podcast with an ex-cop from B-more. Feel like you'd enjoy his views as well as the one and only Coco Diaz just came out with a new Rogan Cast. Also the Schaub one was hilarious. Rogan been on a tear lately.
word i don't know about the cometa report

i've been back listening to rogans podcast again as well, at least when there are guests i give a fuck about

the one with the b-more cop was A+

coco is da god forever and always.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:25 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

this made my month btw

i'm a huge fan of yourmomshouse with tom segura and christina paszitsky, so i was more aware of king ass ripper than anyone should be. i'm happy inside that they brought it to rogan and now the load of knowing about this is relieved from my shoulders onto millions of others
Old 07-10-2015, 11:30 PM   #25
Woke

Woke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant futureWoke has a brilliant future

This was a dope cast, but no, not a fan of king ass ripper.

Not sure how you post that shit in video, but listening to Coco on the cast reminded me of a few stories, this one in particular
Old 07-10-2015, 11:34 PM   #26
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

nibiru...

Earth sits in what scientist call "the goldy locks zone"

Scientist also know for a fact, that their is another large body in our solar system t

How do they know for a fact that theirs another large body in the solar system?

I'm glad you asked.

The math says so...the science is called Perturbation

To understand this you have to understand how they found Neptune and Uranus
The math said that after saturn there's another large body distrubing saturns motion

I'll site this web site you can go to: http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/l...urbations.html

This is what say

Quote:
The Discovery of the New Planet Neptune

In 1846, the planet Neptune was discovered after its existence was predicted because of discrepancies between calculations and data for the planet Uranus. Astronomers found the new planet almost exactly at the position predicted by the calculations of Leverrier (Adams had also calculated the position independently). We illustrate the situation schematically in the adjacent diagram. The dominant interaction between Uranus and the Sun is indicated with the heavy line, but some perturbations associated with other masses are indicated by thin lines. By using Newton's laws to calculate the perturbations on the orbit of Uranus by an hypothesized new planet, Leverrier and Adams were able to predict where the planet had to be in order to cause the observed deviations in the position of Uranus. Once astronomers took this calculation seriously, they found the new planet within hours of turning their telescopes on the region of the sky implicated by the calculations.
This precise prediction of the new planet and its location was striking confirmation of the power of Newton's theory of gravitation. (Although in truth it must be said that both Leverrier and Adams made an incorrect assumption in their calculations concerning the radius of the new planet's orbit. Fortunately, the error largely cancelled out of the calculations and had little effect on their final results.)
Now Read how they found plato

Quote:
The Accidental Discovery of Pluto

Later, similar calculations on supposed perturbations of the orbits of Uranus and Neptune suggested the presence of yet another planet beyond the orbit of Neptune. Eventually, in 1930, a new planet Pluto was discovered, but we now know that the calculations in this case were also in error because of an incorrect assumption about the mass of the new planet. It is now believed that the supposed deviations in the orbits of Neptune and Uranus were errors in measurement because the actual properties of Pluto would not have accounted for the supposed perturbations. Thus, the discovery of Pluto was a kind of accident.
the math wasn't wrong, you used it to find the other planets, now it's wrong?True plato wasn't big enough to account for the numbers, but the numbers don't lie, theirs something out their, i'm pretty sure they found it and know where it is

but you've read it with your own eyes.. now believe what you want

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 07-10-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 11:46 PM   #27
Woke

So you're saying that Nibiru or another large planet is affecting the orbit of uranus and Jupiter. Seems far fetched to me but possible. I would say that because of their respective mass' they have an "oblong" and just weird rotation because they are at a tug of war? Not sure if that translates or not.

UD - Last time I seen you posting on PR you were going on about the end of the Earth, WTF man? We still here.
Old 07-10-2015, 11:50 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

the nibiru shit is fiction. every single astrophysicist says there is no evidence to support it, every website that speaks of it is malarkey

there is no planet x/nibiru

the science doesn't back it up.

Old 07-10-2015, 11:56 PM   #29
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

yes, and not the end of the earth, but the end of america as we know it today.. and they're on the clock!.. meaning she anit got long to live, so if u in america get ready or flee bablyon

I use the the term large body casue i'm not sure if it's a planet, scripture hints to it being a black hole, i've heard other source say its an old burnt out star, both these theorys support our star system being binary, which is the norm throught the universe

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 07-11-2015 at 12:07 AM.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:04 AM   #30
Urban Dialect

what's this then.. if there's not another large body out there???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-urrJ6ha_E

U won't believe till you see it.... but the math says it's there
scriptures also says it's there

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 07-11-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:11 AM   #31
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

@Urban Dialect Where do you live?

I live in Cali like a boss and am currently experiencing this god awful drought. I'm saying, it's illegal to wash your car at your house or water your own lawn. NO JOKE. Never heard of anyone getting a ticket for either, but it's against the law naddimean. Anyways, this leads to my point. I know it's been long over due for Mother Earth to change and go through a Glacial state, a severe one at that. So while people are freaking out over global warming, not so much freaking out now, they don't realize we are in one of most warm and climate temperate states in our earths history ever and should be more concerned with the cooling. Now.... as we, Californians, are quickly realizing, Earth changes on her own clock giving zero shits about our convenience. So I agree, times are changing. and fast. I'll watch your video now and comment on it

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:13 AM   #32
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

What about those perturbations me and urban dialect were talking about? Robert Harrington was head of the naval observatory who died but his research was strong. You should look him up uh oh. So many people ...prominent people in there fields have released papers on this. The Nemisis papers...good stuff.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:16 AM   #33
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Video started with "just might be a planet x lurking behind neptune" and followed with explaining the 2012 planets massive orbit and said Pluto is small. Not much going on there honestly

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 07-11-2015, 12:23 AM   #34
Urban Dialect

I honestly believe california is helping ya'll out, mother earth must love her children.
If this drough cause people to leave and move i think it's a good thing, i'm saying this with fukushima in the back of my mind, and other natural disasters that the left coast is prone too, it's crazy, scriptures says to flee bablyon, or take part in her plagues so.....
that's were we are...
Old 07-11-2015, 12:28 AM   #35
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
What about those perturbations me and urban dialect were talking about? Robert Harrington was head of the naval observatory who died but his research was strong. You should look him up uh oh. So many people ...prominent people in there fields have released papers on this. The Nemisis papers...good stuff.

Say nibiru exists. I don't understand the intrigue with it. There can be no species right? I mean it would be ice cold there. If the assumption is this planet could come in contact with Earth at some point in time, colliding and destroying. It Orbits the Sun and would likely destroy Jupiter before ever coming close to Earth. Simple physics right?

I don't understand this infatuation with planet X?????

What is the argument?

@Urban Dialect too

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 07-11-2015, 12:31 AM   #36
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
i here you and it makes sense that something could be pulling on the orbit of those dwarf planets, but you need to understand how far away these objects are. first off pluto has the same type of eliptical orbit, those dwarf planets in the urban dialect vid that are mentioned are basically what has pluto classified as a dwarf planet.

pluto for example at its closets point to the sun is 30 times farther from the sun as earth, thats when its in the close part of its orbit, before it it is slingshotted back out to 40 times farther from the earth to the sun.

those planets mentioned have similair orbits just more exaggerated, they come in close to the sun, and by close we're talking 50-200 times as far from the sun as earth is, before being slingshotted back out

you also have to take into account where they are in relation to the other planets, jupiter again for example

as these are entering and exiting they come closer to the gas giants which in turn effect their orbit

if you pull a sheet tight, and place a bowling ball in the center representing the sun, you can get crazy "orbits" by introducing various other balls, before they eventually roll to the center. its the same principle

again tho i don't know enough to take a stance on it either way, for that i leave it to the literal professionals, all of whom discount its existence

many astronomers have searched for it, and there is no evidence it is there, outside these tiny celestial bodies having an exagerrated eliptical orbit, which isn't PROOF there is something there, it just means their COULD be. it could also be remnants from whatever collision caused those "planets" to be out there in the first place, it could be cause by a giant body that passed a long time ago and its still feeling the effects and not yet stabilized

at this point in time its fiction

also peep this

"While it is not impossible that the Sun has a distant planetary companion, such an object would have to be lying very far from the observed regions of the Solar System to have no detectable gravitational effect on the other planets. A Mars-sized object could lie undetected at 300 AU (10 times the distance of Neptune); a Jupiter-sized object at 30,000 AU. To travel 1000 AU in two years, an object would need to be moving at 2400 km/s – faster than the galactic escape velocity. At that speed, any object would be shot out of the Solar System, and then out of the Milky Way galaxy into intergalactic space."
Old 07-11-2015, 12:33 AM   #37
Urban Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Video started with "just might be a planet x lurking behind neptune" and followed with explaining the 2012 planets massive orbit and said Pluto is small. Not much going on there honestly
what??? they said that the math says there's something out there and that's how the found the other planets, using this same math...

Meaning... there's something out there we can't see right now!

They also say that there's a object/planet that they found, orbiting something out there, that they can't' see...and that planet, that they found come withing 76au on of our sun, in other word they found another object orbiting something, that they can't see, which CONFRIMS their math that says there's another large mass that's preturbing the orbit of Neptune and Uranus.. i mean what are you saying???

they observe and measure the effect of this object but can't find it or see it, it's gotta be a black hole...and that's what scripture say it is. Maybe Nubiri is one the planet that orbit around it. i don't know
Old 07-11-2015, 12:37 AM   #38
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

I commend your faith in scripture, not a believer in anything in particular really because I like to read and come up with my own theories. Jesus was born and Sphinx was already there. I don't get why the bible can feed a million jews in the desert with a single fish and loaf of bread but failed to properly explain or even address certain mind boggling phenomena. I can't say I don't believe in a creator, because I do. I will say I believe that Jesus was the offspring of civilization far more advanced then ours is even now. The bible mentions nephilim, that is what I believe he was in some sort of way. The creators hated the Nephilim (star children) and wiped them from the Earth and mastered the craft with Jesus, essentially saying, this is your king, follow him blindly or else. I think we were created by a good species and they found a loop hole in teaching us. The gave us a guide to be good, a path if you will, and as of now, the majority of Earth, America at least, is so far gone from that path we are on the edge of being taught another lesson. So while it may seem like we are on opposite ends of the spectrum, I think we see eye to eye.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 07-11-2015, 12:43 AM   #39
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
what??? they said that the math says there's something out there and that's how the found the other planets, using this same math...

Meaning... there's something out there we can't see right now!

They also say that there's a object/planet that they found, orbiting something out there, that they can't' see...and that planet, that they found come withing 76au on of our sun, in other word they found another object orbiting something, that they can't see, which CONFRIMS their math that says there's another large mass that's preturbing the orbit of Neptune and Uranus.. i mean what are you saying???

they observe and measure the effect of this object but can't find it or see it, it's gotta be a black hole...and that's what scripture say it is. Maybe Nubiri is one the planet that orbit around it. i don't know

I'm saying, who cares.

There is a large planet orbiting the sun, there is likely way more in massive orbits ranging from tiny to gigantic. What is significant with planet X specifically. Do you believe it is another civilization? I'm saying, given this video's facts on it's potential orbit, no living and breathing thing can feasibly exist right? It's like dropping an ice cube in a volcano only in reverse. It is simply too far away from the sun to sustain civilization. If, and when I say if I mean there is mos def, a planet the houses living civilizations on plane with ours if not greater, they are not in our solar system as they are not in the habitable zone

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 07-11-2015, 12:47 AM   #40
Ronin
#MAGA

Battle Record: 0-1

Ronin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant futureRonin has a brilliant future

That shits old...y'all debating conspiracy theories from 2012.

Imma huge astro physics n astronomy nerd and remember all the talk on this nonsense.